Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I finished installing the guide and I'm starting to playtest it. I'm using tgm and player.setav speedmult 200 (to simulate sprinting on a horse) and I can't go for more than 2-5 minutes without crashing, running around the Dawnstar area. I'm starting the process of iteratively disabling mods to see if there's one that I installed incorrectly, but I'm worried it might just be my PC not up to the task - this seems unlikely though because I'm running from an SSD with a 4790k and a 1080ti.

There were also a couple times that I crashed just walking around Dawnstar so I'm guessing I messed up a mod installation somewhere or there's a bad mesh, but is running around for 5 min at a 2x speedmult a reasonable expectation from this modlist?

I finished installing the guide and I'm starting to playtest it. I'm using tgm and player.setav speedmult 200 (to simulate sprinting on a horse) and I can't go for more than 2-5 minutes without crashing, running around the Dawnstar area. I'm starting the process of iteratively disabling mods to see if there's one that I installed incorrectly, but I'm worried it might just be my PC not up to the task - this seems unlikely though because I'm running from an SSD with a 4790k and a 1080ti.

There were also a couple times that I crashed just walking around Dawnstar so I'm guessing I messed up a mod installation somewhere or there's a bad mesh, but is running around for 5 min at a 2x speedmult a reasonable expectation from this modlist?

with 1080TI you'll be fine for VRAM I have been hearing the of Late DynDOLOD is causing CTD's start trying by disabling that, to begin with.

Any idea why after redoing the misc merge, the changes inside it don't apply to an existing save.

For example, I can't activate quick light (which I made some adjustments in sseedit). I only get a standard glow to it for all options, instead of the different options as regularly.

When starting a new game, everything appears fine.

Any idea why after redoing the misc merge, the changes inside it don't apply to an existing save.

For example, I can't activate quick light (which I made some adjustments in sseedit). I only get a standard glow to it for all options, instead of the different options as regularly.

When starting a new game, everything appears fine.

that is a known bug and I am afraid no idea how to fix other than starting a new game. This I, why I do say when you start playing stop modding cos updating on a save in progress is always a gamble.

that is a known bug and I am afraid no idea how to fix other than starting a new game. This I, why I do say when you start playing stop modding cos updating on a save in progress is always a gamble.

Hmmm, ok. I think I could edit the misc merge before the latest update though.

Doesn't matter, I think I still have the old merge on file somehwhere. Maybe I can get it working with that one again.

at this point, I don't what to suggest as your CTDing where you should be able to load. It might be best going over from the beginning again

Hi Lexy finally i finished! No CTD since i fixed your CR patch also! The game works perfectly BUT....  :))

i have problems with trees in LOD..  I see much trees in distance and when i walk to the trees they are dissapearing but only the "red" trees. the green one are still there.

I deactivated DyndoLOD but the issue is still there so dyndolod isnt the mistake i think.

Do i have maybe wrong settings somewhere??

DO you have an idea?

Hello Lexy,

I just finished modding my game and everything works like a charm, thank you for that!

3 years ago was the last time I modded Skyrim (using the regular S.T.E.P version) and it was so cool to recognize a lot of the procedures in your guide; the standardized format definitely helped me a lot. I've got to say: Following S.T.E.P guides is just a pleasure in itself!

Take care and all the best, keep up the great work :)

• +1 1

Hello Lexy,

I just finished modding my game and everything works like a charm, thank you for that!

3 years ago was the last time I modded Skyrim (using the regular S.T.E.P version) and it was so cool to recognize a lot of the procedures in your guide; the standardized format definitely helped me a lot. I've got to say: Following S.T.E.P guides is just a pleasure in itself!

Take care and all the best, keep up the great work :)

I second this statement with the same exact sentiments! Thank you so much for your support as well, my problem was I deleted relinker by accident because it was in mu downloads folder that I cleared out, and then I redownloaded version 44. I just loaded up and got to the main menu! Hoping everything else runs as smoothly.

I second this statement with the same exact sentiments! Thank you so much for your support as well, my problem was I deleted relinker by accident because it was in mu downloads folder that I cleared out, and then I redownloaded version 44. I just loaded up and got to the main menu! Hoping everything else runs as smoothly.

no don't use v44 of relinker YOU MUST USE v40 (Unles you used zMerge instead)

Can't figure out the control to actually bathe.  I've activated Keep It Clean.  I'm in a bathroom and purchased soap and undressed.

Then, nothing...

Does anyone know the hotkeys/controls to actually wash.  I can't seem to find them on the mod page, or anywhere else.

Thanks

Can't figure out the control to actually bathe.  I've activated Keep It Clean.  I'm in a bathroom and purchased soap and undressed.

Then, nothing...

Does anyone know the hotkeys/controls to actually wash.  I can't seem to find them on the mod page, or anywhere else.

Thanks

you have to use the soap from your inventory like any normal consumerable item

Probably a strange question, but is this guide in anyway compatible with LoversLab mods? I like to go full immersion and get as realistic as possible, that includes a few adult mods as well. I know they can be a bit script heavy, but would I face any major issues? It seems like most of the content here is texture based at least.

i have no idea never used anything from loverslab. I would be warry of mods that add tons of scripts as this guide is already script heavy.

Alas, I am so close yet so far. My game is CTDing again, this time it is as soon as I choose a standing stone, or about 5 minutes into a new game, whichever comes first, whether I spend that five minutes sitting in the abandoned prison or choosing a new game start and trying to play.