Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

If you have used zMerge you must use the version of Relinker that is built into zMerge and not the separate version you download. There is a box inzMerge call Relink Script press that and let it do its thing

again thanks for your help.. im just before the finish line :P

ZEdit is an awesome tool! its so uncomplicated!

No I created the relink output and have the next problem:

before i come to the xlodgen step i wanted to start the game for a test. But it doesnt load to the main menu, the right down circle circels and circels around :(

When i deactivate "zedit output" and your "Lexys Smash Con." patch it goes to the main menu... the smash.esp works... but right after it , activating your "Lexy smash con." patch it already doesnt load to the main menu. no CTD but again the circle down right :(

you have an idea?

again thanks for your help.. im just before the finish line :P

ZEdit is an awesome tool! its so uncomplicated!

No I created the relink output and have the next problem:

before i come to the xlodgen step i wanted to start the game for a test. But it doesnt load to the main menu, the right down circle circels and circels around :(

When i deactivate "zedit output" and your "Lexys Smash Con." patch it goes to the main menu... the smash.esp works... but right after it , activating your "Lexy smash con." patch it already doesnt load to the main menu. no CTD but again the circle down right :(

you have an idea?

ok yeah now you are using zMerge my CR and SMASH Override will have errors due to renumbered formids you will need to check them for errors and fix them lucky it not to many it only like 5 records.

ok yeah now you are using zMerge my CR and SMASH Override will have errors due to renumbered formids you will need to check them for errors and fix them lucky it not to many it only like 5 recordsyou mean i can deactivate your CR and Smash override

you mean i can deactivate your Smash Override? And what CR do u mean? all 3? and can i deactivate them?

you mean i can deactivate your Smash Override? And what CR do u mean? all 3? and can i deactivate them?

you can't deactivate them you need to fix them via xEdit other only other option is I am sorry to say is wait a few weeks until I have implemented zMerge into the guide and have issued updated Patches.

you can't deactivate them you need to fix them via xEdit other only other option is I am sorry to say is wait a few weeks until I have implemented zMerge into the guide and have issued updated Patches.

no problem i will fix them! just say U mean i shall fix all your 4 plugngs?  3x cr and Smash override?    load in sseedit check for errors and fix and save. or anything else?

yor conflict resolution are working, only the smash override not

Edited by Memoso

no problem i will fix them! just say U mean i shall fix all your 4 plugngs?  3x cr and Smash override?    load in sseedit check for errors and fix and save. or anything else?

yor conflict resolution are working, only the smash override not

Load Smash override into xEdit and check for errors and fix what is spew out will as I said only be a few Records.

Is there any reason with this guide not to pack Interesting NPCs into a BSA as per https://old.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/a0cxx8/psa_using_interesting_npcs_just_build_that_bsa/

no, you can pack Interesting NPC into a BSA if you want.

Load Smash override into xEdit and check for errors and fix what is spew out will as I said only be a few Records.

DONE!!! there were 2 errors ive removed and now it loads!

another last issue:

Ive checked all my mods in xEdit for Errors and there are many many many... Are all of your plugins free of errors??  or arent they big problems?

DONE!!! there were 2 errors ive removed and now it loads!

another last issue:

Ive checked all my mods in xEdit for Errors and there are many many many... Are all of your plugins free of errors??  or arent they big problems?

depends what the errors are if they are things missing tint layer you don't need to stress i say if you can boot into game carry on.

for example even cleaned Skyrim.esm will still spew out errors that look scary but in fact are harmless.

depends what the errors are if they are things missing tint layer you don't need to stress i say if you can boot into game carry on.

for example even cleaned Skyrim.esm will still spew out errors that look scary but in fact are harmless.

alright! i just tested game and have a ctd after 2 minutes! like i expected :)

a question to all the merged patches: shall we check all merged patches in xedit for errors and if yes solve them?

alright! i just tested game and have a ctd after 2 minutes! like i expected :)

a question to all the merged patches: shall we check all merged patches in xedit for errors and if yes solve them?

at this point, I don't what to suggest as your CTDing where you should be able to load. It might be best going over from the beginning again

no you shoudlnly have 1 esp after running SMASH.

nothing that springs to mind could a bad download.

Is there any way to know if a download in Mod Organizer is bad? I did not ever exit it with downloads running. Hoping I made a mistake installing not downloading because that was the majority of the time taken for me (albeit away from my computer) on this project with then Nexus download limits.

I've made a discovery! It is Weather Systems Merged causing my game to crash. I disabled all the plugins after it, and have rebuilt the patch twice, but as soon as I enable that esp, I get a missing masters style crash after Bethesda logo. I can still load it in SSEEdit just fine though....

Edited by Newguys

Update, I can load the merge alone and its masters without problem as well as loading all the individual esps individually. However, neither method works with the pack. Does this rule out the possibility of those plugins being bad and it's something else going wrong?

Edited by Newguys