Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

What is the Legend section of the guide in the Changelog?

That, I believe, is the section of the guide that has all the coloured bars and there tags, i.e. "Core", "Tool", "Optional", etc.  It is in the "Getting Started" section, right before the "prerequisites" section of the guide.

Assuming you are asking due to ESL being added.  It is shown in the legend as having a blue bar.

I followed the 02/01/19 update.

Went to update MCM settings per Mod Configuration Menu Setup

Expanded Towns

Settings

Fortification Wall

• Dawnstar - Disabled
  • Morthal - Disabled
  • Falkreath - ???
  • Morthal - ???

Smelters

• Toggle Smelters - Enabled

Patches

Immersive Citizen

• Toggle Compatibility - Enabled

*** There is no patches menu any more ***

MCM Menu Instructions do not match the updated Expanded Towns and Cities mod and need to be updated.

1)  There are two additional walls - Falkreath and Morthal (I've disabled in mine, to keep in flavor of the original - not sure if this is correct)

2)  There is no longer an Immersive Citizens Patch, so not sure if it's built into the mod, or what.

(I actually assumed I did something wrong with the install, and followed the instructions exactly a second time with the same results.)

Thank you again for this awesome build!

If memory serves me correctly, Lexy mentioned on discord that she forgot to edit that part of the guide when she did the updates, so would be adding/editing it during her next update.

I've been playing around and I've noticed a bug where Lucien and Auri from Song of the Green won't talk to each other. I'm assuming because scripts from Lucien are looking for 018Auri.esp and can't find it because it's been merged into Song of the Green Merged.esp. Is there a simple way to direct Lucien to look for the latter esp? I've tried keeping 018Auri.esp separate and just merging the patch files into Song of the Green Merged.esp but it's causing another bug where followers in Auri's house can't leave.

I followed the 02/01/19 update.

Went to update MCM settings per Mod Configuration Menu Setup

Expanded Towns

Settings

Fortification Wall

• Dawnstar - Disabled
  • Morthal - Disabled
  • Falkreath - ???
  • Morthal - ???

Smelters

• Toggle Smelters - Enabled

Patches

Immersive Citizen

• Toggle Compatibility - Enabled

*** There is no patches menu any more ***

MCM Menu Instructions do not match the updated Expanded Towns and Cities mod and need to be updated.

1)  There are two additional walls - Falkreath and Morthal (I've disabled in mine, to keep in flavor of the original - not sure if this is correct)

2)  There is no longer an Immersive Citizens Patch, so not sure if it's built into the mod, or what.

(I actually assumed I did something wrong with the install, and followed the instructions exactly a second time with the same results.)

Thank you again for this awesome build!

As was mentioned, Lexy missed this and will update the guide on Monday. 

Meanwhile, she posted her recommendations on the Discord #mod-updates channel.

Dynamic Lighting

Exterior Lighting         Checked

Interior Lighting         Checked

Smelters     

Toggle Smelters         Checked

All others unchecked.

First of all, thanks Lexy for the detailed guide

Having CTD issue that i can't figure out why, so here's whats happening:

game loads, i create a character, do the MCM settings as mentioned and then choose a start:

chose to start as a camper in the woods, it crashed after loading my character there ( showed me getting getting quests for a sec then crash)

chose vanilla start, it doesn't crash until i get off the cart and get ready to move

chose to start under Riften, did not crash and talked with NPCs, crashed after i left the Rat Way

any help is appreciated

First of all, thanks Lexy for the detailed guide

Having CTD issue that i can't figure out why, so here's whats happening:

game loads, i create a character, do the MCM settings as mentioned and then choose a start:

chose to start as a camper in the woods, it crashed after loading my character there ( showed me getting getting quests for a sec then crash)

chose vanilla start, it doesn't crash until i get off the cart and get ready to move

chose to start under Riften, did not crash and talked with NPCs, crashed after i left the Rat Way

any help is appreciated

Update 1 - disabled DynDOLOD Output and it worked without CTD, i'll try doing the DynDOLOD steps again and update on the issue

BurdenCarrier hi! I would hold off for now with this mod, as there are a few issues with it at present, that have been brought to the author/porter of that mod. As LOTD is due a major update(LOTD v5), it has had the integration and support for that mod removed....a patch may follow later to support it again. If you can wait a little for it, that would be the course of action

Thanks berndaroy! Too bad KA got ported too late. Either way, I'm really excited for this v5 update this year. I can't imagine how the museum could get any bigger!

I've been playing around and I've noticed a bug where Lucien and Auri from Song of the Green won't talk to each other. I'm assuming because scripts from Lucien are looking for 018Auri.esp and can't find it because it's been merged into Song of the Green Merged.esp. Is there a simple way to direct Lucien to look for the latter esp? I've tried keeping 018Auri.esp separate and just merging the patch files into Song of the Green Merged.esp but it's causing another bug where followers in Auri's house can't leave.

this a known issue with relinker the only way is to redo the song of the green merge and Lucien merge in zMerge and use its inbuilt version of relinker. This is why we will be switching to using zMerge soon.

• +1 1

this a known issue with relinker the only way is to redo the song of the green merge and Lucien merge in zMerge and use its inbuilt version of relinker. This is why we will be switching to using zMerge soon.

Thanks Lexy, this got it working. Also fixed a bug I had with silent voices between Song of the Green & Inigo. Mod pack's really good otherwise, apart from the occasional crash everything seems to be working well

do the ones I say in the guide. Although bare in mind from next Week the KYE Patches Merge will like to be gone since I am preparing the KYE Update that uses a zEdit Patchers instead of lots of eps.

HI Lexy,

zedit merge works perfectly. Im now at the Relinker step and have the next problem:

I typed copied and pasted the paths of MO2 correctly and he says No merges found!

could that be because i use zmerge and not merge plugions standalone? Because Relinker is just for Merge plugins standalone.

Do i have to use Relinker now or not?

Thank you

HI Lexy,

zedit merge works perfectly. Im now at the Relinker step and have the next problem:

I typed copied and pasted the paths of MO2 correctly and he says No merges found!

could that be because i use zmerge and not merge plugions standalone? Because Relinker is just for Merge plugins standalone.

Do i have to use Relinker now or not?

Thank you

If you have used zMerge you must use the version of Relinker that is built into zMerge and not the separate version you download. There is a box inzMerge call Relink Script press that and let it do its thing