Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I was interested to hear this - as I had no idea! - and so I went along and checked out the posts on the Nexus page of LOTD. This is what Pickysaurus had to say:

-----------------

04 January 219, 5:01AM

1) Before Xmas was very optimistic - I'd estimate 2-3 months as we're going to do a proper testing cycle once the bulk of the development is done.

2) The museum will be considerably bigger so you'll be able to place new displays and load doors in a number of places.

3) We'll be removing KA, MIL and Wyrmstooth from integrated support. They may get patches post-release though.*

*We know KA just came out for SE but the author was a few months too late for it not to get cut.

-----------------

Sorry, no direct link to post, but only to 'Posts' page:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11802?tab=posts

As of this post, Pickysaurus' reply is to BCAntunes, the 6th post down from the top, including sticky's!  :cool:

Thanks, DodgyBob.

Good to know that there's going to be a fair bit before it comes out.

Hi darklady i will try your suggetions.

If that fails can i try to use zmerge now in the same way as merge plugins ? Or is it "another World"?

zMerge isn't actually that difficult to pick up personally I think it easier then merge plugins I found this

bare in mind the author of the video is using Vortex but there some useful info in there.

Also since we will be switching to zMerge in a matter of weeks you would be better off using that now instead of Merge Plugins

Thank you for your always quick and helpful replies:)

Alright difficulty is no Problem thats my 4th modding guide on skyrim/fallout.

The question ist whether i should do the same merges with zmerge as shown in your guide as with merge plugins. Or do u have other merged.esp plans also with the new zmerge?

Thank you for your always quick and helpful replies:)

Alright difficulty is no Problem thats my 4th modding guide on skyrim/fallout.

The question ist whether i should do the same merges with zmerge as shown in your guide as with merge plugins. Or do u have other merged.esp plans also with the new zmerge?

do the ones I say in the guide. Although bare in mind from next Week the KYE Patches Merge will like to be gone since I am preparing the KYE Update that uses a zEdit Patchers instead of lots of eps.

OK I've gone with the Predator vision solution to the night eye problem, now I got another question for all of you, I'm playing an Altmer but my stamina won't go down outside of battle, it regenerates at an absurd rate, any ideas why this is happening?

that is correct is cos of OMEGA Jack gave every race the Redgaurd Racal ability cos he doesn't like to use horses.

If you want to remove that you to edit the OEMGA Enai Patch

I was about to start the guide from scratch again because I couldn't find the problem with my installation causing the crash, but in searching for debug methods I stumbled upon a torrent created by someone which is the fully completed installation inside a mod organizer folder, not sure if I should try downloading it or not. Is there a reason for you not creating the pack this way outside of customization?

A torrent of the COMPLETE Lexy Guide? Well, apart from denying the authors of the individual mods their download counts, I'd be very leery of anyone offering a torrent that large - it would have to be on the order of around 90 - 100 GB or so. Even that aside, yes, I'd say the customization is the big reason for not doing it that way.

Personally, I'd avoid any torrents... but then I have a healthy respect for keeping my computer virus free. YMMV.

A torrent of the COMPLETE Lexy Guide? Well, apart from denying the authors of the individual mods their download counts, I'd be very leery of anyone offering a torrent that large - it would have to be on the order of around 90 - 100 GB or so. Even that aside, yes, I'd say the customization is the big reason for not doing it that way.

Personally, I'd avoid any torrents... but then I have a healthy respect for keeping my computer virus free. YMMV.

Yeah, it's a 70 GB or so zip file. Though I think it definitely has to do with the mod author permissions. Alas, I already have everything downloaded, So I guess I'll just go back and reinstall :/

yes I am fully aware of the torrent it was created without my knowledge and in violation of Mod author rights and thus if you use i will not offer any form of support.

Thanks for quickly responding to that! Good news is I discovered in restarting that I had a few of the main core files in the wrong order within the first 40 mods and 3 of them not installed that happened to not be masters or included in merges. This was before I started being much more thorough with installation because I realized how long this was going to take, so hopefully, that is the only problem with my install. I'm repeating the finishing line with the new mods and have a couple questions.

First question:

During the Wrye Bash process, "A popup asking to deactivate mods prior to patching may appear. If a mod is marked "NoMerge", simply uncheck the box next to it then click [Ok]. This will deactivate the mod files not marked "NoMerge" and they will be merged into the bashed patch."

Does this mean to uncheck all the mods in the "mergeable" section in the Wrye Bash popup talking about mods that should not be merged?

Second question :

During the Mator Smash process, "Highlight everything from Update.esm down to Bashed Patch, 0.esp."

Does this mean to include Update.esm and Bashed patch 0.esm or to exclude them? I excluded them my first try because I thought you would say to select all again if I was supposed to include them

Thanks again for giving your support!

WRT to the NoMerge Question: If nothing is marked NoMerge (or that doesn't even show), then all is well. No actions needed, carry on smartly. The mods being turned off by WB are those that ARE being merged, and so SHOULD be disabled.

WRT Smash Question: Everything means everything. That means those two files as well.

WRT to the NoMerge Question: If nothing is marked NoMerge (or that doesn't even show), then all is well. No actions needed, carry on smartly. The mods being turned off by WB are those that ARE being merged, and so SHOULD be disabled.

WRT Smash Question: Everything means everything. That means those two files as well.

Still getting the CTD when trying to make a non-khajiit female, but other than that my new game is running smoothly so far! Thank you!