Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hey guys!

I've found out a new mod named "Convenient horses patch hub" and there is a patch if we use Apocalypse, CACO, Skyrim Immersive Creatures and Summermyst. Do we need to add it below Convenient horses or it is handled by the latest conflict resolution patch? I did not see it on the Trello page. Thanks for the help :)

Hi Lexy,

I forgot I switched back to Verdant and just redid the Trees and Flora Merge.

Is it absolutely necessary to redo Bashed, Smash and zEdit again, after redoing the Merge?

yes, plus you will have to redo xLODGEN and DynDOLOD too.

so im aware that if you keep up with the updates to this guide that you made need to start a new campaign every now and then. but what are the chances of having to do a complete reinstall of the guide due to an update?

I try not to require a full reinstall. As for Update if you have space what I do is have a second completely separate install of MO2 with the full guide that way you can play with 1 while maintaining the other without fear of breaking your save (I personally current have 5 completely separate install 1 for STEP, 1 for Nexus, 1 for KYE testing 1 for zMerge testing and 1 that when I find time I actually play)

I followed and installed this guide around first week of December 2018. It took me a bit of time, but it is worth it. I am playing a new character with Lexy's build and I am enjoying it thoroughly. Thank you very much for all the effort that has gone into this guide.

I have a question about an uncapped skill (Light Armor). I managed to raise it above 100 (exactly 104) but in my Skills Tree it shows as 100 - 4. But when I zoom into the Light Armor tree to take a perk, it shows as 104. I am curious as to which value is applied.

I am not sure which mod exactly does this (I know Lexy has a Skill Uncapper, but dunno if that causes this).

If anyone has any info on this, I could direct my question to that mod page/forum. Thanks.

Thanks berndaroy! Too bad KA got ported too late. Either way, I'm really excited for this v5 update this year. I can't imagine how the museum could get any bigger!

Oh, it can get bigger all right. WAY bigger. Jesto posted a few pics of the upcoming version a few months ago, and apart from cleaning up the presentation quite a bit, it is without a doubt substantially bigger than it was before. Also less claustrophobic, I think, but that could be a wrong impression - the screens were all in the CK, so it's a bit harder to judge that part.

Hey so I've found a few minor bugs and just wanted to know if this happened to other people or it's just me. Basically found a few floating plants near blind cliff cave and a floating lantern at the stairs for the dragonborn museum. Not really a big deal but if someone knows how to fix it would be much appreciated.

https://imgur.com/a/TSrAxlT

The lantern is known... and with luck will go away with LOTD v5. Several people (yes, including me) have been trying to get the reference for that thing and either can't get it to go away, or simply keep forgetting to tell everyone else how to get rid of it. Small annoyance, but certainly nothing major. As to floating plants... meh, Skyrim. Tons of those around in vanilla even, so not worth worrying about.

I followed and installed this guide around first week of December 2018. It took me a bit of time, but it is worth it. I am playing a new character with Lexy's build and I am enjoying it thoroughly. Thank you very much for all the effort that has gone into this guide.

I have a question about an uncapped skill (Light Armor). I managed to raise it above 100 (exactly 104) but in my Skills Tree it shows as 100 - 4. But when I zoom into the Light Armor tree to take a perk, it shows as 104. I am curious as to which value is applied.

I am not sure which mod exactly does this (I know Lexy has a Skill Uncapper, but dunno if that causes this).

If anyone has any info on this, I could direct my question to that mod page/forum. Thanks.

the skils uncapper we use is from OMEGA. Jack has the FOMOD slightly wrong the one we pick actually caps skills at 100 the regular or vanilla on (I can't check what is called) caps skills at 125

Hi Lexy,

under "Weapons & Armours Merged" the plugin "Faction Crossbows - WACCF & Ars Patch.esp" (Lexy's LOTD Consistency Patches) is mentioned. Am I right to assume you mean "Faction Crossbows - Consistency Patch.esp", as that is the only plugin provided by your new Consistency Patches with a similar name?

Also:

One typo in the Main Guide: 

[Audio Overhaul for Skyrim SE]

Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - Audio Overhaul Skyrim (3.0.2)

After the update it should say (3.1.1)

Edited by Stejawiko

Hi Lexy,

under "Weapons & Armours Merged" the plugin "Faction Crossbows - WACCF & Ars Patch.esp" (Lexy's LOTD Consistency Patches) is mentioned. Am I right to assume you mean "Faction Crossbows - Consistency Patch.esp", as that is the only plugin provided by your new Consistency Patches with a similar name?

Also:

One typo in the Main Guide: 

[Audio Overhaul for Skyrim SE]

Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - Audio Overhaul Skyrim (3.0.2)

After the update it should say (3.1.1)

yes Faction Crossbows - WACCF & Ars Patch.esp is Faction Crossbows - Consistency Patch.esp i have fix this typo now.

same for AOS2 thata typo that is now fixed

• +1 1