Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I didnt run it but I did run razor cortex so ill try and do the setup again. Thank you for helping trouble shoot

I run that as well, but haven't used the System Booster of it - just the Game Booster :)

The System Booster may have caused some (minor) damage if it deleted temp folders of MergePluginStandalone.

I noticed that there are a lot of ESLified esp plugins in the new Lexy's LOTD Special Edition Consistency Patches mod. Why not have these installed (or copied) to a separate mod folder in the guide so that the ones that are merged into Weapons & Armor can be disabled in the left pane of MO2 without affecting the others?

I'm getting ready to do a complete fresh install with the latest guide.  However, while I've been playing, I've noticed some animation issues and was wondering if anyone else experience them, or if I may have done something wrong.

Basically, when I would switch from a shield to a spell, using one of my hot buttons, my left hand will not raise, is not visible from the first person - and does not work.  This happens intermittently with both weapons and magic, regardless if I am in a fight or not.

The only fix would be to sheath my weapons ("R") and then redraw them.

Is anyone else having this issue, or have I missed something?

I have a question regarding The Forgotten City. I apologize for it getting pretty wordy but this mod is fantastic and important imo. In short, has anybody played through this mod with this guide and successfully gotten the best ending? **THIS WILL INVOLVE SOME SPOILERS, SO IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED THROUGH YET PLEASE DON'T READ THIS. THE STORY IS FAR TOO GOOD TO RUIN.**

So I've played through this mod half a dozen times, and my tradition is to get the "okay" ending involving Dooley and Metellus's "secret", then reload a save and complete the "perfect" ending by shoving the helmet in that jerk's face. I have never run into any problems until now. I know of the many endings, but this problem involves the "perfect" one where the city is saved (all others worked fine).

I'm getting the infinite loop bug described here: [https://bethesda.net/community/topic/78352/xb1-forgotten-city-infinite-loop-bug/3]. There are very few threads about this that I could find anywhere, but based on my (probably ignorant) observations it's a scripting issue, which leads me to believe maybe such a heavily modded game is interfering in some way? 

Basically, after encountering and wiping out Mr. Rules Man for the first time and proceeding back up the tunnel, I get the "[Optional] Find a way to stop the radiation" quest objective. That shouldn't appear once I've already done so and only shows up on the way back, which is backwards anyways. This makes me think that the cell I am in after leaving the Man's dome is somehow erroneously the one from the "dead city" that you enter at the very beginning. After I get near the door to the city, the rubble collapses behind me. I don't recall if this is supposed to happen or not after your first brush with Rules Man, but I don't think so? Either way, everything is fine as I run to the Lakehouse dodging the big guys. After entering, Metellus is writing his note, but it isn't on the table when he finishes. In fact, it's not even on his body, but I already have a copy so it allows me to go through the portal anyways. That's fine! I'll just reset the timeline, go down the tunnels, and show him his dumb helmet. Except when I leave, the city immediately reverts to You Broke the Law mode and is under attack. I have tried the following to no avail:

- Continue into the tunnels while the city is under attack. I tcl through the rubble that shouldn't be there, go see the Man and show him his helmet. He goes away, timeline reverts, Altrius is down there ogling my statue. We head up to the city with me using tcl again (Altrius just waltzes through the rubble), and it is still under attack. This obviously causes problems and is the exact opposite of the "perfect" ending anyways. Altrius is glitchy, and you may or may not be able to continue.

- Stopping before I would trigger the erroneous radiation objective and using tcl to bypass the objective trigger. The rubble still falls, Metellus still has no note. Also used tcl to bypass the objective and rubble triggers before leaving; same result. Also tried disabling various pieces of stone/rubble with the console; doesn't work.

- Waiting 7 days immediately after leaving the Lakehouse (saw this "solution" online). The goal is to reset NPC aggression. No dice. Still fiery robot hell. You cannot wait inside the Lakehouse (probably because it would screw everything up).

- Obviously, reloading a save from before I whack That Guy Whose Armor I Need and set off the final events, in order to try and get the right outcome. Nothing.

I know I could just do one of the other endings again, but dammit I want the best one. As of now I've reloaded a save I made before entering the ruins at all. Maybe I'll try again after a few dozen more gameplay hours. It's not like it's a bore to play!

Edited by BurdenCarrier444

Hi, I have an "issue" in Forsaken Cave, near Fort Kastav (on the road along the fort) and in an other dungeon that i don't remember the name. The issue: CTD. In each case it is a lot of skeletons... If I walk staring at my foot, no ctd. I suppose a mesh is missing.

My custom installation was done with the guide version october 2018.

Thank you for your help (and to forgive my bad english level)

Some weeks later.

In Breezehome, I use the spell conjure skeletons. With one type of skeletons, I've got CTD, so I' don't know the name of the skeletons 'cause CTD.

Someone have the list of skeletons' ID in the game?

Thank you. ;-)

I noticed that there are a lot of ESLified esp plugins in the new Lexy's LOTD Special Edition Consistency Patches mod. Why not have these installed (or copied) to a separate mod folder in the guide so that the ones that are merged into Weapons & Armor can be disabled in the left pane of MO2 without affecting the others?

You could always hide them in the plugins tab in case they really bother you. Double-click on Lexy's LOTD Consistency Patches in the left window of MO2 --> Filetree --> Right-Click on the plugins that are part of a merge --> Hide

Im not done installing the guide but I have found several comments in mods regarding 3440x2560 resolution, especially regarding menus and HUD/UI mods.

So I wonder if anyone is running 21:9 (3440:1440/2560x1080) with this guide, and if so, how it is working and what about UI/HUD mods?

I'm using a 21/9 screen (2560x1080) with this guide. No problem with HUD but the menus (inventory, magicka, npc who sells stuff and other) are not display at the bottom and top of the screen. I'll take some screeshots this evening to show you.

For information, my pc is a i7 6800k (oc to 4,2gHz), GTX1080 FE, 32GB DDR4 2400mHz, Os on nvme SSD and game on sata3 SSD... With my resolution i am near to hear my gpu melting ::D: . I run the game at the 58fps limit with frequents drops between 58 and 40. So even with a 1080Ti running smoothly the game on a 3440x1440 screen would be hard without G-sync.

Edited by DorisaDarvel

Hi Lexy.

I congratulate you again for this wonderful guide and for the dedication with which you take care of it.

For my personal taste I think to add also some essential mods for a total immersion.

- You hunger (otherwise food shops are useless)

- Loot and degradation (it is normal for objects to degrade or break with use)

- Skyrim reputation (a little 'gratification never hurts ..).

Do you think there are big problems with the rest of the mods of the guide?

Still happy new year and have fun!

I am confused now.

Doing the Lexy's LOTD Special Edition Consistency Patches now. Some of the esp files get merged with Weapons & Armor Merge ... however other files are not. Shouldn't the ones to be merged be added to a separate folder (as done by other mods) ?   The way it is the parent mod cannot be disabled as is done with other merges !