candlehearth2-guide.png

candlehearth2-_WHHD.png

courtyard-guide.png

courtyard-_WHHD.png

courtyard2-guide.png

courtyard2-_WHHD.png

house-guide.png

house-_WHHD.png

Thank you for posting all these. It reminded me that I really did need to go through all my textures and sort out what I wanted. Ended up letting Noble overwrite the __HD mods and then slapped most of Laast's Authentic series over top of both. Smaller textures, in some cases, but I always go back to them. 

Edited by mycenia

Here's a curious release to investigate: PrivateProfileRedirector SE - Faster game start (INI file cacher)

Supposedly, Skyrim is inexplicably incredibly inefficient about how it references your ini files when loading--according to this, it checks every single line item setting of your ini files once... for each plugin you have active. 

This SKSE plugin purports to giving Skyrim a boot to the rear to make that process more efficient, and boasts potentially shaving 20 - 40 seconds off of your Skyrim boot time depending on your plugin load.  Most curious!

So I gave this a try and had major issues running skse - my setup could not find all mods etc.

For Example, I have the spinning main menu logo which got loaded correctly but the textures were not loaded.

When I deactivated the plugin it all worked fine again.

Most likely needs more investigation/tweaking but I prefer waiting a few seconds longer and having a stable load :D

Any idea why I'm getting the Skyui/itemcard.swf error when I open the magix menu? I followed the MCM and turned of the swf stuff in the menu, so not sure where this is from?

Despite the directions, I get a few of those as well... so I just turn them all off, instead of just the four or five listed. Unless you get associated with CTDs, I wouldn't worry about it.

Most likely needs more investigation/tweaking but I prefer waiting a few seconds longer and having a stable load :D

Agree.

Do remember that you guys are using HD LOD's which is based on Noble textures... so significant alterations to loaded textures can cause some weird effects as areas load in.  I was using SRO as my base previously without Noble or HD LOD's, but have been experimenting with laying Noble overtop of SRO recently - I think there is some very nice potential using both and being very selective with which mod you allow through in which area, but the issue (if you perceive it to be an issue - I do, at least a little) is that you almost need custom LOD's for certain texture combinations.  

Some of that can be mitigated by being selective about which textures you are allowing through of course, and further by hiding textures in HD LOD's in order to allow DynDOLOD Resources vanilla LOD textures through... that's getting pretty finicky though.

Hello I need so help is there a way to make Bijin warmaidens,wives, and npc sfw

But...why.... :P

I don't think there would be because they're all custom, but you could try downloading a mod with bra and panties that is modular so you could then use the console to force the npcs to equip the underwear. If it's the armor you don't like then you could also use the console to force them to equip some armor with more coverage.

So I gave this a try and had major issues running skse - my setup could not find all mods etc.

For Example, I have the spinning main menu logo which got loaded correctly but the textures were not loaded.

When I deactivated the plugin it all worked fine again.

I also tried it, and while I don't think it caused any issues, I'd say it only loaded things maybe 10 seconds faster (takes me around 45 seconds to boot up) so kinda not worth it. 

Despite the directions, I get a few of those as well... so I just turn them all off, instead of just the four or five listed. Unless you get associated with CTDs, I wouldn't worry about it.

Agree.

I think installing Extended UI fixed it somehow. I had skipped over that one because I didn't feel like loading up the CK lol.

Er what mod makes the carriage drivers actually walk around instead of staying in their carriage waiting for me where they belong lol!? I can't find the Solitude guy anywhere!

He sometimes wanders down toward the docks and to Katla's farm.  Why the hurry you aren't going anywhere but to your death!  LoL j/k

Edited by Kneph13