Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hi Lexy!

I followed the steps of the guide to merge the esp.
I also followed the video guide...

But when I create the merged patch it gives me this error:

"Building merge: ---- CLARALUX Patches Merged
Maximum load order reached!  Can't create file CLARALUX Patches Merged.esp
Failed to merge ---- CLARALUX Patches Merged, Couldn't assign plugin file

All done!"

I tried to select only the esp to merge, but then because of the crossed dependencies it does not give me the possibility to click on the ok button...

where am I wrong?

Hi Lexy!

I followed the steps of the guide to merge the esp.
I also followed the video guide...

But when I create the merged patch it gives me this error:

"Building merge: ---- CLARALUX Patches Merged
Maximum load order reached!  Can't create file CLARALUX Patches Merged.esp
Failed to merge ---- CLARALUX Patches Merged, Couldn't assign plugin file

All done!"

I tried to select only the esp to merge, but then because of the crossed dependencies it does not give me the possibility to click on the ok button...

where am I wrong?

Well basically Merge Plugins is saying you have hit the esp count. Now if you have followed the guide or watch PheonixSunstar001 video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU1pJUAXoic&list=PLLVYcme1N7sX_Wobgd_QA6ares-UBfwiW&index=16

so you should have created a new profile for this merge and only activated what you needed which would mean your esp count for the merge should only be at about 26 esps

I've gone through a whole range of emotions recently.

- Excitement! Found out SKSE was released after not playing since last fall.

- Anticipation while spending a entire week rebuilding modlist using another fairly good guide (after looking at many guides)

- Overwhelmed but curious with all the new mods!

- Happiness turned to frustration with everything not working as it should and constantly fixing, refixing, relarning editing, etc.

- ANGER when stumbling across this guide because I didn't find it sooner! It's so well documented! DAMNIT why didn't I find this sooner?!

- Woke up early this morning, feeling like a little kid (I'm effin 40), hurrying to get on the computer to begin anew and start cracking at the guide.

Thanks to all who contributed to the guide. It's fantastic.

I see a donation tab, is that just to STEP or is there a donate page for the guide authors?

I've gone through a whole range of emotions recently.

- Excitement! Found out SKSE was released after not playing since last fall.

- Anticipation while spending a entire week rebuilding modlist using another fairly good guide (after looking at many guides)

- Overwhelmed but curious with all the new mods!

- Happiness turned to frustration with everything not working as it should and constantly fixing, refixing, relarning editing, etc.

- ANGER when stumbling across this guide because I didn't find it sooner! It's so well documented! DAMNIT why didn't I find this sooner?!

- Woke up early this morning, feeling like a little kid (I'm effin 40), hurrying to get on the computer to begin anew and start cracking at the guide.

Thanks to all who contributed to the guide. It's fantastic.

I see a donation tab, is that just to STEP or is there a donate page for the guide authors?

The Donation tab on top of the Wiki is for STEP and not me personally I do not want nor do I desire any money. If you really want to donate I would rather it go to STEP so they can maintain and improve their servers. 

Quick bit of Feedback - I am having Issues with the Northgirl and UNP Rogue Armour Mods. The Rouge Meshes are not showing at all in game and for Northgirl some are missing (most certainly Belt and Boots).

I have tried various mixes, even removing it from the Weapons & Armour Merged Patch and running them as regular mods but to no avail.

Would be interesting to see if anyone else has this issue. I have removed them from my installation for now, may circle back round to them in the future if they work for me again.

Quick bit of Feedback - I am having Issues with the Northgirl and UNP Rogue Armour Mods. The Rouge Meshes are not showing at all in game and for Northgirl some are missing (most certainly Belt and Boots).

I have tried various mixes, even removing it from the Weapons & Armour Merged Patch and running them as regular mods but to no avail.

Would be interesting to see if anyone else has this issue. I have removed them from my installation for now, may circle back round to them in the future if they work for me again.

did you make sure the asset merged into the Weapons and armours merged?

Guys, is it normal that saving suddenly takes much more time than usual at some point?

I'm level 49 and pretty much cleared Whiterun, Falkreath, the Rift and most of the Reach and up until now saving in any form (autosave, quicksave and manual save) took no longer than 4-5 seconds. I'm currently exploring Ragnvald, took a save before the bossfight, but defeating him was harder than expected so I had to reload 5-6 times before managing to defeat him. I immediately went to save but this time it suddenly took something like 35-40 seconds. I thought this was way too suspicious and I feared it was a corrupt save, so I immediately deleted it and closed the game and restarted it just in case. I loaded the previous save and saved, but it took exactly 39 seconds. I loaded the oldest save I had but again it took something around 40 seconds. Loading takes no more time than before, it's just saving that suddenly takes much more time than usual. Is it normal or is it possible my profile got corrupted somehow?

Edited by RedRex46

After another 30+ hours, I've started hitting consistent CTDs just walking into particular cells without having changed anything.  It's gotten me to take a fresh round of scouring over xEdit to try to troubleshoot--and I wanted to check in re: Error: Could not be resolved issues in the editor.  Puzzling, even the LoTD Conflict Resolution file is giving me some:

n81IKbN.png

As far as I'm aware, things that trip into Error: Could not be resolved are potentially sure-fire CTD when they get referenced by Skyrim; I've found a number of mods having these issues now and was wondering if it was just me, if some of these were 'intentional' and/or how I might be able to resolve them.

Running into an odd problem where all the Aspen trees in the Rift are gone, but still showing up in the lod. I can see them in the distance and on the map, but when I move closer, they pop away. I'm not even getting missing texture errors- the trees simply don't exist. Anyone know what's happening here? Did I just delete something I shouldn't have in one of the tree mods?

Edited by MoonYoukai

I would suggest a mod as a convenience mod... Yesterday i played like 30 minutes and I CDTed (I think the reason is because it's 30 Celsius here and it was too hot) but anyway I did not save as I do usually and I was upset...

So my suggestion is to add the AutoSave Manager from Skyrim V LE...

here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34842/?tab=description

You can configure when you want your saves to happens and it works well for me until now... You have to convert it in Creation Kit (basically just save it as the mod don't have any master).  I put at the end of the load order after everything is done as per the guide... and I think it would not interfere with anything...

What you think about that ?

I'm also running into an issue with fast-traveling. While I like realism mods, my wife doesn't. I have frostfall, campfire, and Ineed disabled in the mcm for her in the hopes that that would leave fast travel enabled, but it hasn't. As soon as you fast travel once after disabling frostfall, you can't do it again; you just receive a message stating "I can't travel right now!". Typing in enablefasttravel 1 into the console doesn't work either. Anyone have any ideas? Is there another mod disabling fast travel beside frostfall that I didn't notice? Thanks!

Hey so this seems to be an issue someone might have encountered - 

I have a super stable game for the exception of occasional random CTDs while scrolling through Skyui menus - particularly blacksmithing. I'll CTD and then go back in and try to replicate it and see if it was an issue with an unoptimized mesh or something, and then it won't replicate so I'm confused. If it was a mesh or texture issue it would crash consistently any time I tried to view a specific item (it did this with Warrior Within Weapons, which I fixed by resaving the textures and making sure the meshes were optimized). 

Any ideas? Would greatly appreciate it.

PS: It definitely happens when I scroll through very fast using the mousewheel, but it also sometimes happens when going very slow and looking at a particular item etc. 

Edited by Dramatical

I'm also running into an issue with fast-traveling. While I like realism mods, my wife doesn't. I have frostfall, campfire, and Ineed disabled in the mcm for her in the hopes that that would leave fast travel enabled, but it hasn't. As soon as you fast travel once after disabling frostfall, you can't do it again; you just receive a message stating "I can't travel right now!". Typing in enablefasttravel 1 into the console doesn't work either. Anyone have any ideas? Is there another mod disabling fast travel beside frostfall that I didn't notice? Thanks!

Vigor will disable fast travel if you're injured.

Hey so this seems to be an issue someone might have encountered - 

I have a super stable game for the exception of occasional random CTDs while scrolling through Skyui menus - particularly blacksmithing. I'll CTD and then go back in and try to replicate it and see if it was an issue with an unoptimized mesh or something, and then it won't replicate so I'm confused. If it was a mesh or texture issue it would crash consistently any time I tried to view a specific item (it did this with Warrior Within Weapons, which I fixed by resaving the textures and making sure the meshes were optimized). 

Any ideas? Would greatly appreciate it.

PS: It definitely happens when I scroll through very fast using the mousewheel, but it also sometimes happens when going very slow and looking at a particular item etc. 

If you have Frostfall activated it will cause a CTD in armor menus, if you're going through them too fast, as it's trying to update the warmth and coverage values. If you don't have Frostfall activated, I'm at a loss.