Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I have a question in regards to the Realistic Water Two Patch. The merge page states that the files to be merged are

• RealisticWaterTwo.esp - (Realistic Water Two)
  • RealisticWaterTwo - iNeed.esp - (Realistic Water Two)
  • RealisticWaterTwo - Watercolor.esp - (Realistic Water Two)

However on the mod download guide it states that the second two files, patches for iNeed and Watercolor, are not necessary if you plan to install keep it clean, which I did.

Notice:If you plan to install the mod Keep It Clean Later on you don't need the iNeed and Watercolour for iNeed Patches

Do I still need to make the merge or do I just skip this merge as it would be redundant? Thanks in advance for the help.

Skip the merge and don't install the patches.

• +1 1

Any idea why Racemenu CTDs if I mess with the body slider (and the body disappears)? I followed the video for converting it to the T, and the rest of Racemenu works fine. If it's nothing to worry about and just related to the body slider I'll be ok I just want to avoid future issues if I somehow did something wrong.

allright time to go godescalcus up in this piece

First up is Riften HD, etc. as laid out in the guide. Second is Noble Skyrim, with Riften HD disabled. Third is a custom blend of the two, based on my preferences. Fourth is the same except I set the saturation on riftenleaves.dds to 50%.

riftenhd.jpg

nobleriften.jpg

customriften.jpg

customriftendesat.jpg

Edited by Lauren

For the MO2 download issue.  I have that sometimes too.  But a right click and pause then resume fixes it.

@Berndaroy: :clap: :drool:

@Lauren:  For the first set: #1 and #4 are the best for me.

For the Solitude set, I think it is even.  Personal preference.

Same as above, just a different spot. I forgot to save in that spot so it's a little off position wise.

Screen_Shot5.jpg

Screen_Shot12.jpg

I disabled Rustic Windows altogether. Those blue windows on wooden/plastered houses look out of place IMHO. All other mods we use have decent alternatives. The problem is the same (blue) windows are used all over Solitude. They do look better against Noble's textures, but I actually like SHD's rough plaster, and its rough pavement too... Then I'm(using the Noble wooden beams and the fortification walls are actually SRO. Total mash'up. Even loaded a mod only for the manhole :P

Edited by godescalcus

Any idea why Racemenu CTDs if I mess with the body slider (and the body disappears)? I followed the video for converting it to the T, and the rest of Racemenu works fine. If it's nothing to worry about and just related to the body slider I'll be ok I just want to avoid future issues if I somehow did something wrong.

AFAIK, that part of the mod is not supported for SSE yet. Not 100% but pretty sure.

AFAIK, that part of the mod is not supported for SSE yet. Not 100% but pretty sure.

I figured something like that, however it seemed odd that this guide would include a mod that could cause a CTD in any capacity without a note on it, and I'd think people want to be able to use the body slider? 

Actually, I excluded Pumping Iron (I always play female and figured it would just make her boobs get bigger which I don't need with all the CBP haha), which might somehow effect that slider. Think that's a potential cause? 

Side Question: I'm been playing around with getting Thieves Guild For Good Guys to work (and also Dark Brotherhood for Good Guys), but it only works if I put it after my smash patch (and not including it in the Smash patch). Is it safe to do something like this for mods that affect quest scripts? I didn't see them at all on the Trello, which DB has an LOTD patch so I thought that was odd. Thanks in advance :)

Edited by Dramatical