Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

If we are using the Hotfix for Real Shelter - should we override the default suggestion and tell it to recreate the patch (and weather.ini but not backup weather.ini)?

Comment on another mod:

Given the sticky comment Dual Wield Improved Animation by 5poiler I'm thinking with staying with v1.6 as it notes that 1.7 looks worse in 3rd person - since I often play in 3rd person and never dual wield myself I figure I want a better 3rd person view (which I also assume will look better when facing dual wielding enemies).

Edited by statmonster

There aren't as many changes in the revised REGS-SRLE patch as there were previously. In a few cases I added copies of the ELE record to make sure the lighting changes weren't overwritten by other mods that are not in REGS or SRLE, although this might be unnecessary.

I worked with umi to get WAO fixed as quick as possible since WB screwed it up :/.

There is an SRLE option in there.

The only mods that you would need to add are PW, Ess, SoS and CoT Sounds but you can get rid of the COT patches for the DLC and Falskaar as well as Minty Lightning COT and all vividian weathers plugins except COT + Ess because it carries over everything. 

So everything kinda balances out, I guess.