Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

Sorry if this comes off rambling, just pondering some things.

Trying to get a feel out there for how many people actually read/use the conflict resolution page of the guide vs just downloading the latest esp. Writing the details on the page and updating it takes serious time on my part to do. Comments?

I only ask because I could make more balancing type edits such as 101 Bugs alchemy stats (as a quick example) if I didn't need to type every little edit all the time. Perhaps make an SR Balancing esp for changes not direct conflict resolutions, don't know the best approach.

On the same vein, trying to figure out a better way to do merging as it seems to cause some confusion as written, especially things like Vividian with the wearable lanterns dependency. Merging could be done at the end of the guide but people testing mid install will wonder where to put the esps... or why there are no rules, etc.

I realize you already got some feedback on it, but here's my 2 coppers. I don't use all of SRLE or all of the mods the conflict patch requires. It's nice for me to be able to use a Control + F for conflicts for the stuff I DO use. Saves me a ton of time and I really appreciate it. :)

Would there be any issues integrating this mod into SRLE?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30073/?

It's totally fine, I've been using it for over 6 months and highly recommend it.  The only issue that I recall is it uses the default Skyrim weights for food and ingredient items rather than the more reasonable ones from Clothing & Clutter Fixes.  I just fired up TES5Edit and dragged the CCF values over into the Immersive Potions.esp.