Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

It's totally fine, I've been using it for over 6 months and highly recommend it.  The only issue that I recall is it uses the default Skyrim weights for food and ingredient items rather than the more reasonable ones from Clothing & Clutter Fixes.  I just fired up TES5Edit and dragged the CCF values over into the Immersive Potions.esp.

Thanks, that was easy enough, and I really hate the way Skyrim potions work by default.

Are animations still going to be mismatched now that FNIS has been updated? When did that become a problem, I don't remember it used to be that way?

Didn't see anything in the update notes about it. Mismatching happened cause of xp32 update... but groovtama had stated there would be a FNIS update in the future...

Kids of Skyrim has a RS Children version now and it adds a whole new feel to the game, from the testing I've done with it so far.  Your purpose as the Dragonborn and your level or morality as it relates to the world around you feels much different when, for instance, gangs of bandits no longer feel like random packs of thieves with no purpose other than target practice but instead feel as a family unit just trying to survive in the harsh world.  It's amazing what a few kid bandits, forsworn, skeleton, etc... characters will do for immersion.

Funniest thing. My character's stamina and health refuse to regenerate. I'm a one-hit kill from the beginning of the game.

I should point out that I do have Disparity installed on top of SR:LE but I can't imagine how that may be factoring in unless I've input some weird values.

Edit: A little console tweakery with pleyer.setav Health/Stamina 100 managed to reset those values, thankfully but I'm puddled as to how they ended up at -10 in the first place. Regen now works fine so all I can assume is that something set my base health far too low.

I did spend a lot of time mucking around with the character creator and the MCM menu so perhaps it was some nerf effect from iNeed or something else taking its toll.

*shrug*

Edited by hazelwolf

I understand that the WIC-Craft Only file is recommended since Wet & Cold also distributes the cloaks.  Do you what happens if you use the main WIC file with Wet & Cold?  Will NPCs have double cloaks and/or hoods?

I'm working on further streamlining compatibility with the CCO files and I'm wondering what actually happens if the normal file is installed with Wet & Cold.

I understand that the WIC-Craft Only file is recommended since Wet & Cold also distributes the cloaks.  Do you what happens if you use the main WIC file with Wet & Cold?  Will NPCs have double cloaks and/or hoods?

I'm working on further streamlining compatibility with the CCO files and I'm wondering what actually happens if the normal file is installed with Wet & Cold.

I used to run the main Winter is Coming file with W&C, and I don't recall seeing any NPCs with double cloaks. However, there were some cases where NPCs would have a normal helmet and a hooded helmet.

This was a long time ago though, so it wasn't with the current version of either mod.

Edited by CJ2311

I run the main WIC plug along with the 1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp i use the ones from CCO and I haven't noticed anything. i actually prefer the main WIC plugin cos when your in a cold area the npc wear cloaks which to make sense

The other thing that was nice about the main WIC file was that there were enchanted fur cloaks around - some in loot and some worn by NPCs IIRC. This was about a year ago and I didn't have any issues with double cloaks, helmets, etc.

Currently I sometimes get people with two cloth (CoS linem hide, etc., not WIC fur) - I think this is most common among Stormcloaks in Helgen - like they were all given one and then had a random chance to get one. I am currently using the SRLE setup for this.