Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

How does the count in dialogues work? The Beth ESMs and Unofficial patches seem to increment the value for new strands' date=' but mods like EFF do not. Does it matter? Or do they all get merged together at run-time regardless of the count?[/quote']

Generally ignore it. Dialogue stuff gets merged for the most part.

Better Males

Author: Chris57 and FavoredSoul

Version: 2.3.2 (Faces - GeonoxFaces + Nudes - FavoredSoulMeshes - FlaccidVersion or Underwear - Default)

Optionals(In Archive):

Faces - GeonoxFaces:

Smooth Normal Map

There is no "Smooth Normal Map" option in the file

UNP Blessed Body Redux Project

Author: Blessed Redux Project Team

Version: 2.5.2FIX

Optionals(Via Installer):

T/BBP or Bouncing

NSFW or Nude (Alternatively, select SFW or Nevernude.)

2.5g TBBP Body (If you selected SFW or Nevernude, select BBP Cleavage SFW (either version).)

I have my own skeleton!

Vanilla

Natural Breast Motion by DarkAngel1265

360 Directions

Vanilla Natural BBP 360

Idle Animations

Required Core Files

When Vampires Attack

Author: Arthmoor

Version: 1.1.1 ---> 1.1.1a

Hey Neo. Will you be using Skyrim Redone in your guide or be able to add a section for it? I've been trying to set it up properly with all the patches to the reproccer and trying to do some manual conflict resolution through TES5EDIT, but it's hell. Or I'm just terrible at it, perhaps. Would be really nice with some guidelines for integrating Skyrim Redone without a ton of conflicts and weird armor / damage values on items.

Relating to Neo having issues with Bash Patching WAF Complete Plus - I've encountered those issues too with the Complete Plus version, but earlier. My suggestion was for kryptopyr to make an "all optionals" version that would be sorted around where the WAF True Orchsh ESP was (which worked for me before).

Probably stupid question incoming :)

How to remove

===== 0000003C Tamriel > 00000D74 =====

'''Conflicting Module(s):''' Too many to count

and

===== 0000003C Tamriel =====

without removing this records without removing the records it contains? (0000003C Tamriel contains a large part of the records in the worldspace in sub-blocks)?

Hi Neo,

00017178 LItemWeaponDagger

Conflicting Module(s):

Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp (Mod)

Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp (Mod)

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp, right-click remove the Elven, Orcish, and Dwarven entries, then move those entries from Weapons and Armor Fixes_Remade.esp.

Problem Resolved: Leveled list conflict between Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade and Weapons and Armor Fixes - Remade needed to be properly merged.

In this record there are also 2 other red entries for CCO (not WAF), GlassDagger & EbonyDagger. I suppose we delete those as well, right?

How to remove

and

without removing this records without removing the records it contains? (0000003C Tamriel contains a large part of the records in the worldspace in sub-blocks)?

You can't. You have to redo almost all of your world space records.

Hi Neo,

00017178 LItemWeaponDagger

Conflicting Module(s):

Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp (Mod)

Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp (Mod)

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp, right-click remove the Elven, Orcish, and Dwarven entries, then move those entries from Weapons and Armor Fixes_Remade.esp.

Problem Resolved: Leveled list conflict between Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade and Weapons and Armor Fixes - Remade needed to be properly merged.

In this record there are also 2 other red entries for CCO (not WAF), GlassDagger & EbonyDagger. I suppose we delete those as well, right?

I believe this has been answered in the Conflict Resolution Thread:

https://forum.step-project.com/showthread.php?tid=3616&page=10

How to remove

and

You can't. You have to redo almost all of your world space records.

What about if you overwrote all the current edits below the world space over into a new file (except for the ones you want to delete), then deleted in SR conflict patch, closed and saved both files, reorder the new file prior to SR conflict, reopen and overwrite the nodes in SR conflict?

Or jsut forget about it and keep them in as they aren't harming anything?

Ok boys, I"M GONNA DUU THIS.

It's a snow day, we got out from school early today, and school is canceled tomorrow.

I'm going to try to patch skyre to SR:LE.  I know you think i'm insane.  I trimmed it down to the main.esp and the survivalism.esp (the survivalism, only adds new stuff, so no meaningful conflicts there)

My basic idea in making this uber-patch is to let everything in SR:LE overide skyre, except when it relates to perks.  My biggest hang-ups with skyrim were the perk system, and how you were instantly so wealthy, that money had no meaning.  I'm going to assume that trade and barter takes care of that later problem.

Even if this is a waste of time, I've learned so much, and I go into the task knowing that I may not make any progress at all.  If you have any general tips or advice that could save me time, or if there are any big "no-no's" that might break stuff, let me know.

Thanks so much for everything so far guys, thanks neo!