Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

When doing conflict resoltuion for: XX01AE24 OBISFaction, I get a  TES5edit error saying:

FormID [710189E8] references a master which is not available in file [42] OBIS.esp.

This is after copying the XNAM - relation record from 0001BCC0 and then going to 4201AE24, adding a new XNAM record as instructed.

EDIT: just saw your last post Neo, sounds serious. All the best!

Allright after scouring the internet I found someone with a similar issue in FNVedit. Someone else's response was:

It means exactly what it says, that that formID is trying to reference an object that is not available in that plugin. Right click on the name of the mod you're trying to edit, and click "Add new masters". A window like the launch window will pop up and you can select the files you want to add as masters. Chose the PN Core file and click ok. Your mod should now be in all bold, indicating that it has been edited.

Neo should we add the alternate start esp as a master to OBIS.esp? 

I somehow can't figure out how to do do this specific conflict resolution, even though by now I'd say I've become pretty decent with tes5edit... Meh :(

Neo et al, I remember reading somewhere in the SR:LE guide that if you die you should exit out of the game and reload your save.

"Tips

If the character dies, completely exit the game and reload the last save. The automatic load erroneously retains data it should not from after the save."

Do you guys do this each time you die?

Will be working a DSR update (if required) for SiC, and I think there is one update to work for Skyrim Coin Replacer Redux... nothing big but I'll try and get them tonight. Going to be with family most of the day though, so likely not before then.

I will likely also try to do a full scrub of USKP vs all changes. Unofficial patch updates are always painful to update.

So long as you have the Racemenu plugin (DisableFaceGenCache v1-1) you shouldn't have much of a compatibility issue. Just find mods you like and add them, sort with BOSS and (maybe?) use TES5Edit to carry any conflicts (hair style and color) through so all your hairs show up in the Race menu. AFAIK Apachii, Ponytails and Oblivion hairs all work OK.

Hey - what's the thought on the new Webs ESP fix for Bleak Falls Barrow for SRLE? Is it needed? Anyone have an issue with this web door? (I assume it is the one going into the Wounded Frostbite Spider room.)

I've never had an issue with that door myself.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Hey - what's the thought on the new Webs ESP fix for Bleak Falls Barrow for SRLE? Is it needed? Anyone have an issue with this web door? (I assume it is the one going into the Wounded Frostbite Spider room.)

I did actually have an issue with this door once with WEBS. I couldn't tear them down with anything. A reload fixed it for me though, and no problems since. 

I've had problems with that door pretty much every time I loaded the save (I use a finished vanilla save game to test out things, the save isn't mine).

Either way, every time I test some mods I make a Bleakfalls Barrow run. Whenever I have Webs installed, the door towards the spider room is blocking me and I can't torn it apart. Above that, the webs of this door are invisible too.

However, this only happened when I ran through Bleakfalls Barrow on the completed save game (on which Bleakfalls Barrow is already cleared out, meaning that the web has already been torn apart at least once). I've never had this problem when I ran through Bleakfalls Barrow on a new game.

My conclusion: This bug only seems to appear when you install the mod after you have cleared out Bleakfalls Barrow, but I may be wrong on that.