Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

alright, figured it out, I made the changes to NPC actor, and that worked. I'm about to start the "outfit" section again, and we'll see what happens.

I noticed that since I started this SR conflict patch, it takes a lot longer to load into the game now.

You can just open your SR Conflict Resolution.esp and delete whole sections of it if you want to redo' date=' just make sure you hit "Clean Masters" after you do delete things in there. Having a separate esp for every section is just taking away precious slots from your load list.[/quote']

Oh... Duh, why didn't I think of that... Thanks a lot Anistophic. Will do that.

Well, I did it, I finally finished the guide..

And I have an infinite loading screen at the opening screen. The menu "Continue, new, load..." won't pop up.

I could load the game before I started "World Space" conflict resolution. And I went all the way through from there, and did the wyre bash, SUM, BUM, etc and here I am :(

Any ideas?

Ojack, this happens when you have masters out of order (usually in Conflict Patch or SUM). Load everything up in Wrye Bash and look for which are orange (rather than green along the left side). Then open those ones in TES5Edit and sort masters on them.

If Wrye Bash shows any to be missing masters (red) or with "extra" masters (blue I think) you will have to either clean the masters in TES5Edit to remove it or enable the master you are missing or or remove the node that brings in a master you are no longer using and then clean and sort masters. I get the symptom you are describing if I forget to sort masters on the Conflict Patch or SUM.esp.

Make sure you are using TES5Edit 3.0.31; previous versions did not seem to sort masters correctly for the new load order.

Yeah, so, to statmonster, In wyre Smash 304.3:

At the top are my blue esm's and unofficial patches. Also, there is a "XFLMain.esm" that I don't recognize.

The two esp's in orange are OBIS.esp in the middle, it is 3F, and its above OBISDB.esp (which is green)

Also in orange is SUM.esp at the very bottom, 76. I tried running the game with this unchecked one time, same problem.

**TES5Edit is version 3.0.31 Experimental

---

To nearox: I loaded up tes5edit with all mods, checked the message panel. Nothing out of the ordinary, it just lists each mod and says "building reference info" until its done loading them all.

It is listing SUM last, instead of Bashed patch being last. I'll try making bashed patch last now :)

Update: In tes5edit, I right clicked SUM.esp and clicked "sort masters". And now the game works :)

Can't believe I finished the guide. I'm sure there are mistakes, and CTD's to encounter, but its crazy that I finished it :)

Thank you guys for all the help, i'm sure I will be helping / asking for a long time to come. I still need to set up the MCM settings.

I have aspirations of making Ethereal Elven Overhaul and Skyre working with SR:LE, but i'm not sure how realistic that is.

Thanks again!

Nobody else getting invisible webs? I tried with and without the ENB patch of Webs Extended but it makes no difference.

Judging from the author's comment page I am not the only one with this issue. 

Posted Image

WEB extended overwrites all other files in conflict. 

What combat overhauls are people using with SRLE?

Which do you like?

I have been using ACE Fighting (only) and Duel Combat Realism (v5.x). I love the ACE module that gives you bonuses or penalties based on heavy/light armor, if strike while sneaking or hit from the side/rear. Not sure what I think about Duel.

When doing conflict resoltuion for: XX01AE24 OBISFaction, I get a  TES5edit error saying:

FormID [710189E8] references a master which is not available in file [42] OBIS.esp.

This is after copying the XNAM - relation record from 0001BCC0 and then going to 4201AE24, adding a new XNAM record as instructed.

EDIT: just saw your last post Neo, sounds serious. All the best!

This is probably a weird question, but I'm wondering how people handle compatibility patches in MO. Example:

Falskaar

Falskaar Dawnguard Compatibility Patch

Would you, when clicking install in MO, call them both Falskaar, merging the Dawnguard stuff (or replace?) on top of the main mod or install each individual mod under a different name ensuring they are ordered correctly?

It's probably exactly the end result but I wasn't sure if it could matter in anyway.