Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

Have you used Memory Block Logs ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50471/ ) to track your memory size? (When installed through and running in MO, the output log will appear in a sub folder of your Overwrite folder.) Hopefully this can tell you if you are topping out your memory before you leave. If this is your problem, see if allocating more memory solves your problem.

If this is not the problem, try deactivating mods to see which one(s) is(are) causing the crashes. Start with SUM, the Bashed Patch and the compatibility patch (as these are all dependent on your other mods) and then deactivate mods in block to isolate your problem(s). It may well not be a single mod that is causing issues but a combination of several in conjunction with each other.

You might also examine your save game history to see if it is getting bloated. If you have been using auto saves or quick saves thus could be problematic.

Try going outside via console (coc) then reentering the building and exiting again. I had an issue exiting Breezehome that I got around using this method.

Alternatively try deactivating mods and seeing which ones are preventing you from exiting.

FWIW, it's probably worth installing the memory logger so you can rule this in or out as a cause of any crashes.

This had been happening for me, but then it looked like the BOSS master list updated and this tagging needed to be done. This happened just after the new Unofficial patches came out.

The BOSS master list uses CRC check to determine mod version. Since BOSS is not currently updating the master list the new unofficial patches don't sort without the override ATM. That is, unless something changed since 1:30am...

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

This had been happening for me' date=' but then it looked like the BOSS master list updated and this tagging needed to be done. This happened just after the new Unofficial patches came out.[/quote']

The BOSS master list uses CRC check to determine mod version. Since BOSS is not currently updating the master list the new unofficial patches don't sort without the override ATM. That is' date=' unless something changed since 1:30am...

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk[/quote']

Just did a clean install, they sorted for me. Haven't done anything using BUM yet.

Have you used Memory Block Logs ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50471/ ) to track your memory size? (When installed through and running in MO, the output log will appear in a sub folder of your Overwrite folder.) Hopefully this can tell you if you are topping out your memory before you leave. If this is your problem, see if allocating more memory solves your problem.

If this is not the problem, try deactivating mods to see which one(s) is(are) causing the crashes. Start with SUM, the Bashed Patch and the compatibility patch (as these are all dependent on your other mods) and then deactivate mods in block to isolate your problem(s). It may well not be a single mod that is causing issues but a combination of several in conjunction with each other.

You might also examine your save game history to see if it is getting bloated. If you have been using auto saves or quick saves thus could be problematic.

I just loaded a previous save outside Pinewatch, entered Pinewatch, and couldn't get out... I'll try out both but I don't think I'll get any results out of it... Thanks for the help though.

Edit : Those are my last values (251 148), but I don't really know what that means.

Edit : Finally got around to using a new save and going to Pinewatch, turns out there has to be some problem with my setup since I crash at the same spot, will do some troubleshooting tomorrow.

Are you using the memory patch?

The values mean you are using 251 MB in the primary memory and 148 in the secondary (Heap). Vanilla Skyrim has 256 for each. The new memory patch default values are 512 and 256 respectively. You will crash when you exceed these values. If you are not using the memory patch you might have run out of memory (as you were only 5 away on your last read) and crashed in the loading screen. If you are using the memory patch (including in SRLE through the new alpha build of SKSE) then you almost certainly did not crash due to lack of memory.

If you are short of memory install the new SKSE plugin and follow the relevant steps (see guide).

If you have eliminated lack of memory as a cause, try disabling mods (starting with SUM, Bash and Patch) until you are able to exit. (If the game will not load it us because you are missing a master -run Wrye Bash to ID the missing masters and deactivate them too).

Neo' date=' just in case you're not tracking it, Guard Dialogue Overhaul has been updated for USKP 2.0.1 (and the SPIKE.esm dependency removed)[/quote']

Looks like a patching nightmare.  If it goes late (where BOSS puts it) then you have to carry over a boatload of CCO/WAF changes.  If it goes early then you have to overwrite a bunch of Immersive Armors dialogues in a patch.  And Live Another Life is will be an issue no matter which way you sort it - figuring out how to merge them and not screw up the LAL quests is not trivial.

Good thing Neo has that nice shiny new sub-page to fill up with patching instructions!

Neo' date=' just in case you're not tracking it' date=' Guard Dialogue Overhaul has been updated for USKP 2.0.1 (and the SPIKE.esm dependency removed)[/quote'']

Looks like a patching nightmare.  If it goes late (where BOSS puts it) then you have to carry over a boatload of CCO/WAF changes.  If it goes early then you have to overwrite a bunch of Immersive Armors dialogues in a patch.  And Live Another Life is will be an issue no matter which way you sort it - figuring out how to merge them and not screw up the LAL quests is not trivial.

Good thing Neo has that nice shiny new sub-page to fill up with patching instructions!

As I said before, there's a WAF patch for GDO, so the real pain here is of course the dialogs.