Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

Astakos Wrote

Hi Neo,

00017178 LItemWeaponDagger

Conflicting Module(s):

Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp (Mod)

Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp (Mod)

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp, right-click remove the Elven, Orcish, and Dwarven entries, then move those entries from Weapons and Armor Fixes_Remade.esp.

Problem Resolved: Leveled list conflict between Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade and Weapons and Armor Fixes - Remade needed to be properly merged.

In this record there are also 2 other red entries for CCO (not WAF), GlassDagger & EbonyDagger. I suppose we delete those as well, right?

I believe this has been answered in the Conflict Resolution Thread:

https://forum.step-project.com/showthread.php?tid=3616&page=10

Sorry but I still cannot see where it has been answered...

Neo, 3 ultra minor ones for GDO with USKP:

1. Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp \ Dialog Topic \ 0002BDDD \ 000AD7E7 -> NAM1 - Response Text

2. Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp \ Dialog Topic \ 0002BDDD \ 000DD0BF -> NAM1 - Response Text

3. Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp \ Dialog Topic \ 6D00C497 \ 000D5EC0  -> NAM1 - Response Text

Probably stupid question incoming :)

How to remove

===== 0000003C Tamriel > 00000D74 =====

'''Conflicting Module(s):''' Too many to count

and

===== 0000003C Tamriel =====

'''Conflicting Module(s):''' Too many to count

without removing this records without removing the records it contains? (0000003C Tamriel contains a large part of the records in the worldspace in sub-blocks)?

You can't. You have to redo almost all of your world space records.

Hi Neo,

Conflicting Module(s):

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp, right-click remove the Elven, Orcish, and Dwarven entries, then move those entries from Weapons and Armor Fixes_Remade.esp.

Problem Resolved: Leveled list conflict between Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade and Weapons and Armor Fixes - Remade needed to be properly merged.

In this record there are also 2 other red entries for CCO (not WAF), GlassDagger & EbonyDagger. I suppose we delete those as well, right?

1) If you've already done the worldpspace edits: leave it it is good and proper. Any edits to the worldspace will ADD this. The only reason it was removed is because if you do conflict resolution right now it will grab those records from Realistic Water Two which has the correct values so it doesn't need to be implicitly here. I hope that makes sense. I am also hoping that TES5Edit doesn't go all stupid and prove me wrong... again! ;) Just to be sure people don't mess this up I will re-add them with a note it may not be required explicitly.

Astakos Wrote

Hi Neo,

Conflicting Module(s):

Sorry but I still cannot see where it has been answered...

Neo, 3 ultra minor ones for GDO with USKP:

1. Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp \ Dialog Topic \ 0002BDDD \ 000AD7E7 -> NAM1 - Response Text

2. Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp \ Dialog Topic \ 0002BDDD \ 000DD0BF -> NAM1 - Response Text

3. Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp \ Dialog Topic \ 6D00C497 \ 000D5EC0  -> NAM1 - Response Text

2) All the WAF/CCO stuff is now gone from conflict resolution because Krypt put out a patch containing EXACTLY my conflict resolution fixes. Even better is that it merges into our bashed patch so you won't even get an extra active ESP for it.

3) Those response texts are so small... I also recall talking to Eckss about them a long time ago and he said that depending on the voice actor saying the line (remember GDO unlocks more voices for each line as well) that the one subtitle is correct for one actor and wrong for another. Therefore I'm actually going to ignore these three like I did the other night.

Thanks Neo for the replies!

FYI, BOSS 2.1.1 sorts them out for me correctly as we'll.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

After seeing this post, I went into my BOSS dir and deleted the masterlist.txt and redownloaded it... and now it works. I'm guessing it has something to do with how the BOSS team froze the master list.

Today I have played 6 hours straight without any crashes, freezes or anything. Thanks to this very good guide and memory patch.

I have just one problem. When I encounter a Dragon (a blood dragon to be exact), all other npcs become enemy like khajit caravans. I mean they fight with dragon when it is on the ground but when it flies away they turn and attack to me. Even I am on horse and not attacking to anybody.

Is this only happening only me?

Does SR LE need something like DUST by ramccoid? (He's the same guy that did Webs Extended.) Currently I see a lot of floating dust particles when looking at someone in a lighted indoor area. For example when entering a Jarl's Hall (and I think when I am still in a darker area of the building) I can see him sighting on a throne in a lighted area surrounded by swirling clouds of pollen. Something that would tone down this effect in lighted areas would be good.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51011

I've never seen the effect you are describing Mehmetkuc. Is there a problem with your faction settings?

Ok boys, I"M GONNA DUU THIS.

It's a snow day, we got out from school early today, and school is canceled tomorrow.

I'm going to try to patch skyre to SR:LE.  I know you think i'm insane.  I trimmed it down to the main.esp and the survivalism.esp (the survivalism, only adds new stuff, so no meaningful conflicts there)

My basic idea in making this uber-patch is to let everything in SR:LE overide skyre, except when it relates to perks.  My biggest hang-ups with skyrim were the perk system, and how you were instantly so wealthy, that money had no meaning.  I'm going to assume that trade and barter takes care of that later problem.

Even if this is a waste of time, I've learned so much, and I go into the task knowing that I may not make any progress at all.  If you have any general tips or advice that could save me time, or if there are any big "no-no's" that might break stuff, let me know.

Thanks so much for everything so far guys, thanks neo!

Thank you! :D
Hey' date=' after installing dagiraht, dagiraht.esp says its missing racecompatibility.esm. I'm guessing I should install that mod?[/quote']

You did the same thing I did (I think).  You installed Dagiraht all in one first and then put the UNP optional over it.  Instead only put the optional, I don't believe there should be a dagiraht.esp at all

Hey' date=' after installing dagiraht' date=' dagiraht.esp says its missing racecompatibility.esm. I'm guessing I should install that mod?[/quote'']

You did the same thing I did (I think).  You installed Dagiraht all in one first and then put the UNP optional over it.  Instead only put the optional, I don't believe there should be a dagiraht.esp at all

Correct. Optional only no esp.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk