Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

Hey, I am trying to do the conflict section and I'm a bit hung up so if someone can walk me through the one I'm stuck on I would appreciate it. I did the Cell section but I am now on the Dialog Topic sections and I'm a bit confused

Dialog Topic

0002BDDD > 000D27DF

Conflicting Module(s):

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp (Mod)

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp (Mod)

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp, right-click on the conditions bar and select add. Move the "MQ102" condition from Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp and overwrite the newly created condition slot(GetWantBlocking).

Problem Resolved: Additional condition added by Alternate Start - Live Another Life needed to be merged with the changes from Guard Dialogue Overhaul.

I have loaded it up and copied to sr conflict resolution.esp. Once I get to this problem there are 4 different sections that are conflicted so I am not sure what sections I should use the Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp record. When I right click in the conditions box over sr conflict resoltuion.esp and click add nothing happens. If someone can explain this to me I would appreciate it

Where did you find these conflicts?

They are not present in the guide.

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Neovalen/Skyrim_Revisited_-_Legendary_Edition/Conflict_Resolution

Perkus Maximus is still many months away from release though. 

On another note, Apocalypse Spell Package is now compatible with Skyre, Requiem and SPERG so you can now have perk overhaul + balanced magic with this addon.

The easiest combination to install with SRLE is SPERG + Apocalypse, for those wanting to try something like this.

Thanks! This looks like a great alternative. I didn't know about Apocalypse Spell Package. Guess its time to try SPERG..:P

Excited to see him working on Perkus Maximus. With the memory patch, its a new lease on life for TESV.

Yes, I switched from skyre to the nearox recommended sperg + apocalypse, this is amazing.

Minor problem though. Nearox, anyone else that might know, I am gaining 1 perk per level, which the mod author considers OP.

1st: MO seems to have a hard time with the uncapper, so I put the uncapper.dll and the uncapper.ini (SPERG's ini), I put those both in my skyrim data folder. (The folder that contains tesV.exe)

In the perk section of the ini it reads like this:

2=1

3=0.5

So, I should be getting a perk every other level, but i'm not. Any ideas on this problem?

I put those both in my skyrim data folder. (The folder that contains tesV.exe)

Not sure if you just meant you used the actual data folder instead of using MO, however the folder with TesV.exe isn't the data folder. Also they need to be in the correct path in your data folder, Data/SKSE/Plugins folder.

edit: beat me to it :)

I finally fixed the problem, I was putting the dll everywhere except the place it mattered. The MO, sperg data skse plugins. It was missing the dll. I also moved the data folder up one level out of the sperg folder.

2 things, nearox do I check the box in sperg mcm "disable magic scaling". I am assuming apocalypse is doing the magic scaling/balancing.

Also, I was thinking, if my posts are inappropriate to this forum please let me know, when my questions are not directly related to srle for example.

thanks

Does anyone know how the BOSS sorting function in 3.0.0 beta works? I go into the Metadata Editor, go into the Load After tab and type in the Filename as the .esp, display name at something recognizable (tried the filename there too), but I have no idea what the Condition tab is supposed to include. I tried leaving it blank, but BOSS doesn't sort them as I want it to. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: What I'm trying to do is load SkyFalls + SkyMills etc etc after the other mod, but it doesn't do it.

Probably OK to use. You will have to check them in TES5Edit for clashes. (The owner does not have any DLCs so that will probably create a bunch of conflicts you will need to patch.) You will also need to be aware of having too many NPCs running too many scripts. You just need to watch your memory and FPS and see what you can get away with. This could quickly get out of hand if you also crank up your ugrids.

You might want to crank the AI up from 20 (to maybe 30 or so) if you add a lot of NPCs so they don't just sit around. (There are now 2 settings in Wrye Bash that control this.)

I have several other NPC mods so am probably not going to use this. OBIS = more bandits, SIC = more monsters, Immersive Patrols, Inconsequential NPCs, Expanded Encounter Zones Dawn of and Expanded Towns and Cities all mean more NPCs.