wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

1: 

Settlement Resources Rebalanced
CORE
 Settlement Resources Rebalanced - 2.0 - by CrushBoss Files to download :
  • MAIN FILES - Settlement Resources Rebalanced
  • ADDITIONAL - No Crafting and Settlement Building Experience - Disable OCDDecorator no crafting experience patch

Description : This mod aims to re-balance all of the settlement resources such as power, water, food, defense, named settlers, population, etc. It also provides an unlimited settlement budget and increased vendor money.

Red Emphasis mine:

Problem: OCD Decorator not installed at this point

Solution: Move this note to the OCD Decorator installing instructions

2:

OCDecorator - Static Loot
CORE
 OCDecorator - Static Loot - 1.0.8 - by mcface and EbokianKnight Files to download :
  • MAIN FILES - OCDecorator - Ver. 1.0.8

Description : OCDecorator - Static Loot

FOMOD Instructions
OCDecorator - Static Loot
Step 1 - Choose your OCDecorator Version

OCDecorator Version

DotMO.png OCDecorator - (Current Update)

Optional Files

DotMO.png Far Harbor DLC Addon

DotMO.png No Crafting Experience Fix

Install
[EDIT]

Problem: No Crafting Experience Fix is "checked" even though an earlier step tell us to disable it after installation.

Solution: Don't install it and remove earlier instructions.

3:

Workshop Rearranged
CORE
 Workshop Rearranged - 0.5.1 - by d81 Files to download :
  • MAIN FILES - Workshop Rearranged
  • ADDITIONAL - Workshop Rearranged - Renovated Furniture Patch
  • OPTIONAL FILES - Workshop Rearranged - Atomic Radio Patch (If you install it)

Description : This Mod is not just a "MENU" replacer it has resource adjustments and a very in-depth snap system for most vanilla objects in game(d81 is still actively developing this mod). It will be the main Settlement 'Controller" from this point on.

Additional Instructions(Optional) : Extrace the BA2 files and then hide them or some of the meshes will be overwritten.

Red emphasis mine

Problem: Spelling error on Extrace (believe it's supposed to be Extract?). Secondly, how does one extract a BA2 file? it's not mentioned in the guide.

Solution: Fix spelling error and find a way to educate the reader on how to extact BA2 files.

4: DEF_UI

Problem: Newest version is  1.4 and install instructions doesn't fit for newest update.

Solution: Update to newest DEF_UI and change install instructions.

5: Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-

Problem: Newest version is 2.2

Solution: Update to 2.2

More will come later.. just hit my head on the Weaponsmith Extended - which seems to be Core so I need to install it.. does seem like a hassle though :)

I'll keep you posted!

[EDI [EDIT]

after getting through the entire install - which went fine (although Weaponsmith Extended was a boring experience. 1 hr movie to explain something that could have taken 5 mins) - I've finally reached the patching...

The fomod worked perfectly it seems (locked me out of choices I shouldn't take, and recommended the ones I should). 

BUT....

after installing it I have 4 files (from MODWIKI v2) that are missing masters.

The files (and missing masters) are as follows:

MODWiki - Armor - Patch.esp

- missing SupermutantOverhaul-Armorsmith.esp

MODWiki - INNR - Patch.esp

- missing Raider Overhaul - AE Patch.esp

MODWiki - Overhaul - Patch.esp

- missing AkaWaterWorld.esp

MODWiki - Worldspace - Patch.esp

- missing Armorsmoth Elianora.esp

- missing AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp

I didn't install the Addon: GENERAL CLOTHES ADDON (Better_Settlers) because quite frankly I don't get that worked up about settlers having 923423 different items to wear. Rest of the guide been followed - to my best knowledge - to the letter.

FOMOD Updated to V2.0.1

added FO4 War Tags

Added Newer INNR for F4 power armor

removed following dependencies

AkaWaterWorld.esp - changed xml sort function

Armorsmoth Elianora.esp - changed load order - to be updated

AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp - changed load order - to be updated

MODWiki - INNR - Patch.esp

- missing Raider Overhaul - AE Patch.esp added https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Gernash/Plugin_Weapons#Raider_Overhaul_Restored_Content_I_Super_Mutant_Redux_patch

Edited by Gernash

UpdatedDEF_UI - Fomod updatedCBBEBodyslideV.A.F.SWeaponsmith - Need to check over patches as there has been some naming changes.

Issue 1,2,4,5 resolved

Issue 3 with extracting BA2 with Creation Kit: there is no legal download of Archiver2 without the creation kit. I'll add a basic How to later: On the list.....

Edited by Gernash

good catches guys, also you just have to download the bethesda.net launcher to obtain the creation kit

luckily once the patches are ironed out dude, the chore is just keeping the guide up to date and the eventual bug stomp. I love how you have done the Modwiki fomod dude...makes sense as you can easily alter individual patches

ya, "but" a guide has to be accessible to users at all levels so I'm being made to write instructions 100 times on a blackboard.....

I must stop failing

I must stop failing

I must stop failing

I must stop failing

I must stop failing

I must stop failing

I must stop failing

If you are using Vivid Weathers, the owner states you should NOT use Enhanced Color Correction as both use their own color LUTs. Just wanted to give people a heads up if they wanted to use ECC, then they should probably go the True Storms route. Vivid Westhers users shouldn't use ECC.

Thanks!

I'm just re-balancing all the vanilla weapons in the modern weapons section and changing some of the weapon mods to be more "exciting" when compared to the new weapons that have been introduced e.g the std mini cannon uses a .50cal but the tribarrel uses a .38 at 30% less damage.... so tripple .50cal at 130% ROF TICK ::D: