wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

@GDSFan

Been staring at it alot more...

Vanilla Extensions has alot of dity edits is it safe?

[spoiler=Load order (updide down)]+Place Everywhere
+Settlement Management Software
+Where Did I Put That
+Lootable PA Frames
+NX Pro Farming
+Settlement Objects Expansion Pack - All DLC
+Simply Modular Housing - SMH
+OCDecorator
+Build Your Own Pool
+Modular Kitchen
+CWSS Redux - Craftable Working Showers Sinks Baths Toilets Urinals etc
+Functional Displays
+Snappy HouseKit
+Snappy Base
+Red Rocket Reborn
+Workshop Wall Filler
+Box Houses
+The Cabin in the Woods
+Pipe Galore
+Port Royale - Flags of the Old World Patch
+Port Royal
+Stairs Ladders Ramps
+The Master Plan
+Flags of the Old World
+Stackable Brick Walls and Foundations
+G2M - Workshop
+Expanded Settlement Buildings
+Clean Shacks
+Snap'n Build
+Craftable Balcony Supports
+Improved Shack Bridges
+DDP AIO Standalone
+Snapable Power Armor Workbenches Plus Optional compact station
+1x1 Craftable Foundation Pieces
+Master Plan to WR Patch
+Workshop Rearranged
+Workshop Rearranged - Renovated Furniture Patch
+Renovated Furniture
+Stackable Concrete Foundations
+Stackable Wood Foundations
+Alternate Settlements
+Vanilla Extensions
+Homemaker - Expanded Settlements
+NSO - New Snap Order AWKCR
+NSO - New Snap Order
+Settlement Resources Rebalanced
+-----------------------------------Settlement mods-----------------------------------

Can either of you assist me with a little test? I've got a texture pack that I packaged into an archive but while it works fine for me, it's not with the mod author himself. What I'd like to do now if the problem is just with him, or the mod isn't really working on my end. I know the last one sounds weird but humor me if you would. If your interested, send me a message and I'll provide the link there. 

@Gernash So remember how I was telling you that I was working on optimizing texture mods that had loose files? Well, I picked one to start out of and got in touch with the mod author. He was eager to offer and archived version. I accomplished it, tested and restested to make sure it was working here and sent it off to him. But it's not working on his end for some reason. I want to make doubly sure that it is working for someone else before trying to troubleshoot things with him (especially since he's more experienced than I with these matters). 

So with your approval, I'll send you a link in drop box to the packaged texture mod and like you to confirm whether it's working or not in game. 

@GSDFan Or you, either or it doesn't matter. 

@GDSFan

I un-compressed worlshop re-arranged it overwrites

NOS (no supprise)

parts of home maker

vanilla extensions

Alternate settlements

DD's stackable wood and concrete

soo I was thinking I would treat it like a "modern" version of SKE then generate compatability patches  for other house mods.....

(Thinking out loud...Have to start at it a bit longer just had sleep to "me tinking good now" "

@GDSFan

I un-compressed worlshop re-arranged it overwrites

NOS (no supprise)

parts of home maker

vanilla extensions

Alternate settlements

DD's stackable wood and concrete

soo I was thinking I would treat it like a "modern" version of SKE then generate compatability patches  for other house mods.....

(Thinking out loud...Have to start at it a bit longer just had sleep to "me tinking good now" "

You ever think that some things are just too much work for too little reward? I feel like if all this is done just to get a few mods to work together it isn't worth it OR to contact the author if it's one mod in particular that's troublesome. 

What?, zzz TOP again??

running 8.4Gb of main textures through a mod organizer is not the best idea, you need to replace you Original FO4 files to see ant speed advantage.

Is he having issues with missing textures and hair???

Also some of the texture "Optimization" mods have altered the _n.dds and are not consistent with the diffusion map.

I "have" looked at them.

I will not be using them.

Once this WIP is complete it will almost be a full Overhaul of the textures. As I'm playing with it I'm trying to keep to 30fps for Nvidia 960 anything slower should look elsewhere.

"You ever think that some things are just too much work for too little reward?"

WHAT??? ummmm that's the whole point of modding and the madness that drives us...........

e.g. "THE WHOLE S.T.E.P" Universe......

But even STEP doesn't try to put everything into that Core list, that's what Extended is for. If you really want it to be there, then it should be in there. I just don't want you feeling like you have to put it all in at once, especially if it's one mod that require more patching and might be risky from dirty edits.  

@Aeradom

YEP I did 100%

^ That is what I'm trying to do. Making these older mods that run off of loose files into archives.

Making these older mods that run off of loose files into archives.??? what old mod?

Pretty much every major texture mod out there actually. After the Fallout, the Vivid Series, Langley's Workshop. The only ones that I saw that were packaged into archives were Sparrow's mods. So what I'd like to do is package them into the ba2 format.