wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Okay, just wondering since you don't have those two in your load order. Or do you mean install them then hide them? It's a little confusing.

Wait. Does this mean you have the Mortal version hard-coded into the Core patch?

Edited by rayhne

What mod adds all the weaves? I've been using More Weaves but all of a sudden there are more weaves and I'm not sure where they are coming from?

Never mind. Found it. Armorsmith Extended. Most be new with newest update.

Edited by rayhne

Does anyone also hqve issue with NAC, where screens goes shaky in splotches of bright 8 bits colors ?
So far I hqve narrowed to be near a robot which has been modifiy on the workbench with the following torso mods

• Sensor array
  • Stealth field
  • Resistance field
  • Regeneration field
and some ghouls that emit radiations
Edited by GabaZieute

So far, several mods have updated recently, but everything seems to be working fine, so far, with two exceptions.

The T-49 Storyteller armor got a MAJOR overhaul, and my set of armor has vanished.  It's just GONE.  It's not even reset back to the starting locations.

The others is the Item Tags in the Auto Loot menu are a MESS.  Items now read like "Typerwriter[[[[[[[spring,Metal (5),Circuits]]]]]]]"  It makes everything VERY hard to read.  It broke when I added Quest Tags, but removing it didn't fix anything.  I've reinstalled Valdacil's Item Sorting mod three times, and that didn't fix it either.  I'm at a loss.

Edited by Barachiel

I'd restarted and while I found the power armor and the helmet, I ended up with two right legs and no left arm. However, other folks are having problems with the update as well so I'm thinking it's a mod problem.

Just found this video tutorial on how to build pre-combined meshes with the CK by mod author Trosski... Don't know if there's any news or anything helpful there to you in your worldspace patching efforts, just throwing it out there.

Yep I do A similar thing. Just the scale is much larger