wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

@Rayhne

Worldspace V6 is up loaded if you save the game in sanc or north of Concord you should be able to load your save game with this version.

Disable the V5 patch. This one only does CONCORD down to Superdupermart for now. I'll be plugging away at it so I'll upload with more zones later.

Extracting BA2 Files

https://ck.uesp.net/wiki/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

I install the creation kit then use the 

\SteamGames\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Tools\Archive2\Archive2.exe

to extract BA2 files there is an extractor on the Nexus as an alternative

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17061/?

Edited by Gernash

I can see it okay (It's a little hard to miss!) Right-clicking doesn't seem to do anything while I'm inside the power armor.

Here's it's normal size, outside of the PA. I get that it's supposed to be projecting onto the visor (or whatever), but it just seems...huge.

Also, one other problem is that when I'm at the PA workbench, nearly all of the colors in the paint options display in the workbench as purple-pink (which I assume means I'm missing some textures?), but it's practically ALL of them, regardless of what category (solid color, camouflage, faction, etc) I pick. Since it's all paints, I thought perhaps you might know what I should be looking at?

Here's what it looks like in the Workbench menu (doesn't matter what color or group)

And here's what it looks like painted on the PA (Black, in this case)

ZW is Zephyr Warrior's F4 Power Armor Overhaul? If so, then yes.

[Edit]

Posted wrong picture in second link. Sorry!

[Edit Again]

Actually, I think I screwed up the installation. My ZW folder doesn't have any textures at all. I see they're separate downloads, which I apparently somehow missed during the installation. I'll review the wiki page and see which ones (if any) I was supposed to install.

Unless you doubt that's my problem, I'll just say, "Thank's for pointing me in the right direction!"

Edited by dstansberry

Hmmm do you have 

[Archive]
sResourceDataDirsFinal=  
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

it's like you arn't loading mods

yea you need the texture packs

looks like I wrote the 

Installation:install the main plugin into "ZW's F4 Power Armor Overhaul" merge the other 3 files over the top. Choose a texture pack either low, standard or high and extract/merger into a new folder "ZW's F4 Power Armor Overhaul-Textures" this folder is lower on the mod list and gets overwritten by "ZW's F4 Power Armor Overhaul" 

while half alseep you need me to rewrite it?

Edited by Gernash

Oh, no - I think it's perfectly fine the way you wrote it. It's more like I was half asleep when I read it! I somehow missed the whole "texture" part. My fault entirely!

Having never played Fallout 4 (or any other Fallout game, actually) prior to finding your guide, I just dove right in, sometimes without even understanding what the mods you were suggesting did, or how they worked, or why they were selected. For example, I had no idea what all the Settlement mods were for, because I had no idea there were even settlements in the game! I just figured it would be best to follow in the footsteps of someone who clearly knew what they were doing, rather than struggling in the deep end for months on end.

So, when ALL the PA textures were purple, I was pretty sure there was a common link, and when you mentioned ZW, I peeked into the folder, saw no textures and everything fell into place. Thanks for always being so willing to help out when I botch things I don't quite understand yet.  :o)

@Rayhne

Worldspace V6 is up loaded if you save the game in sanc or north of Concord you should be able to load your save game with this version.

Disable the V5 patch. This one only does CONCORD down to Superdupermart for now. I'll be plugging away at it so I'll upload with more zones later.

I can use the Scrap Everything worldspace esp with it?