wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Ok then looked at Eli's Armour Compendium by Elianora 

seems as it's a bit of a monster soo...

(Things got out of hand with settler cloths I know.....

I have not kept up with all the patches and updates flying out this week, but I wanted to share that I *am* running "Eli's Armour Compendium" and I'm really liking it.  It's added a lot of new outfits that are showing up on mobs throughout the game, including on settlers.  Not sure how it's "a bit of a monster", but adding it was plug'n'play from my end.  Some of it is a little too trendy my personal aesthetics, but it seems like an easy way to add a lot of nice variety to NPC outfits.

FWIW, I am *not* running MODWiki-BettersettlersClothing-Patch.  That whole process was just more work than I wanted to put into it, especially after Eli moved so much of it to her "junkyard".

Edited by c0c0c0

I think that the installation procedures for Flacon and for WET have changed. Flacon only has one file to install and WET does not give you an option to select DLC compatibility.

Are you planning on removing the Dynamic Interior Fog Remover?

Edited by rayhne

I think that's a great idea. Problem is I like building my own stuff.

That's exactly what I thought when I saw that.  On one hand, yay! Immersive and trouble free.  On the other, that's not where I would have put that...

So far I've tried with the Ultra, and Extreme versions, and I get this at the end of the download...

05:14:34 [W] Error downloading https://filedelivery.nexusmods.com/1151/OJO BUENO TEXTURE PACK - EXTREME 1.2-19630-1-2.fomod?fid=80815&ttl=1489852640&ri=8192&rs=8192&setec=6c0ce1e55a896052b90d387c2053ee5c - server r...

05:14:34 [D] Download failed: Error downloading https://filedelivery.nexusmods.com/1151/OJO BUENO TEXTURE PACK - EXTREME 1.2-19630-1-2.fomod?fid=80815&ttl=1489852640&ri=8192&rs=8192&setec=6c0ce1e55a896052b90d387c20...

[D]

Sorry, that's just "copy to log" from the bottom screen of MO. I'm not sure where to find a full log at for that?

So, this is happening for all versions of the pack. Is there any fix? I've always had this problem with this pack and MO. Everything else downloads fine. Except for this.

That's exactly what I thought when I saw that.  On one hand, yay! Immersive and trouble free.  On the other, that's not where I would have put that...

hehe ... exactly ... I'll have to check it out though. For some settlements, fine but I have plans for Sanctuary and Starlight ...

When you go to the nac page, you can see that Interior enhanced and Enhanced Lights & FX are listed in the not compatible mods list

Interior enhanced:  NAC FULL changes all interiors lightning templates and cells. Use NAC - Exteriors Only (NACxo) if you want to use Interior enhanced for interiors. 
same for Enhanced Lights & FX

NAC for PRC doesn't have NAC - Exteriors Only (NACxo). Do you have an issue ?

I think that's a great idea. Problem is I like building my own stuff.

Ohhhh ... weapon icons ... https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22824/?

MMMM Weapon icons ....... 

Dammit you want me to make the mod!!!!! ARRRRGRGRGRGG

I think that the installation procedures for Flacon and for WET have changed. Flacon only has one file to install and WET does not give you an option to select DLC compatibility.

Are you planning on removing the Dynamic Interior Fog Remover?

Flacon OIL requires me to examine each texture and create a hide list 2-3 hrs

So, this is happening for all versions of the pack. Is there any fix? I've always had this problem with this pack and MO. Everything else downloads fine. Except for this.

As I posted before, it your having issues (I do NOT) use a DL manager like https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/?v=625b21

When you go to the nac page, you can see that Interior enhanced and Enhanced Lights & FX are listed in the not compatible mods list

Interior enhanced:  NAC FULL changes all interiors lightning templates and cells. Use NAC - Exteriors Only (NACxo) if you want to use Interior enhanced for interiors. 

I have 3 Lighting mods in the Wiki that all doo stuff. When I get a chance I'll tweak it all a bit.

Out of the BOX in the order I've uploaded they seem quite happy I've not noticed anything Odd (NARC is a bit harsh unless you calibrate your monitor I feel its mote more for morning/Afternoon/night

I have gone through the mods and inspected the cell alterations etc that is why there is a combination of 3

Edited by Gernash

Hmmmm, NAC changes the Overall cell lighting of MANY MANY CELLS (A lot of the edits have to do with BLOOM control in some areas-I do not use Bloom.)

Ultra Interior Lighting and Enhanced Lights and FX both add Static Items to the gave where there are fake lights also they adjust the effect certain light sources create These edits overwrite NAC

so the priority fro me atm is ELFX>UIL>NAC then I control it all via Photorealistic commonwealth with its control system.

Without Control you will get

DAY is over Bright/Chrisp

Night is Pitch Black with Illuminated light sources caring over the landscape.

(this is intended and when I get a chance I'll do a writeup on ENB's and lighting control)

ZOMG I'm only 1 guy

Okay, going to look those over.

There's a part of me that sometimes thinks of doing a guide like this for explorers/collectors but I have no idea how to do it. :/

ZOMG there are At least 100 new things to collect with stands in this mod loadout zomg you want more? arrggg

link these Collector mods you speak of.....

{but I have no idea how to do it. :/}

One S.T.E.P at a  time is how you do it......... :woot: 

Edited by Gernash

On the topic of collecting one of the things that bug me is PA frames

I have been using 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7727/?

so I get "Parts" of a Frame from kills and I can knock up a PA frame back at the shop then I dress them up at my settlement (gives me satisfaction....)

Is this something you all would like integrated? I just use it in a separate patch. 

Uploaded Worldspace 4.6 

This is with POE 1.8.2

I did it as a navmesh "FIX" Over the top and all seems well "YEAY"  (CONCORD ONLY)

I'll start grinding out zones...... I may not complete today but whenever I leave the PC I'll upload a Progress patch.

Edited by Gernash