wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Last Amendment: (you know it's not the last) 

I have not added the new BTI items to DEF_UI I'll do that last as a 2way patch for with and without worldspace mods.

If I get cranky making UVD files I'll pop the NON Worldspace version up sooner rather than later.

Also the WIKI section for world space will be altered so there is a BTI only as the CORE and the Full Worldspace version will become an ADDON so people can choose their level of head scratching.

If I'm looking at your tag/sorting setup correctly. only aid items tagged like [Aid] will go into the subcategory? Not any tagged with (Aid)? If so, is there a reason for that?

Edited by rayhne

Yes [Aid] 

you could change

<subCategory tag="\[(Aid|Device)\]">

to

<subCategory tag="[\(\[\|](Aid|Device)[\|\]\)]">

but there are some items that won't sort into sub catagories.

then you can have (Aid) [Aid] or |Aid|

Edited by Gernash

So, this is happening for all versions of the pack. Is there any fix? I've always had this problem with this pack and MO. Everything else downloads fine. Except for this.

As I posted before, it your having issues (I do NOT) use a DL manager like https://www.internetd...r.com/?v=625b21

No, I don't think you're getting me. I can download it manually just fine. I can't download it with Mod Organizer, and trying to point Mod Organizer to the successfully, manually, downloaded file, Mod Organizer will not recognize that NMM installer file. It's cool, I'll just go to their individual files and miss out on the "extras".

Yes [Aid] 

you could change

<subCategory tag="\[(Aid|Device)\]">

to

<subCategory tag="[\(\[\|](Aid|Device)[\|\]\)]">

but there are some items that won't sort into sub catagories.

then you can have (Aid) [Aid] or |Aid|

Okay. It's not that big of a dealI think I can change them. I tend to set up my own sorts but want to use your ... what evers. (ugh. tired. any one wanna come over and give my cat her pill? Or maybe just get her down so I can give her the frakking pill!!!)

As I posted before, it your having issues (I do NOT) use a DL manager like https://www.internetd...r.com/?v=625b21

No, I don't think you're getting me. I can download it manually just fine. I can't download it with Mod Organizer, and trying to point Mod Organizer to the successfully, manually, downloaded file, Mod Organizer will not recognize that NMM installer file. It's cool, I'll just go to their individual files and miss out on the "extras".

you are downloading a corrupt file. (or the file is corrupting while you are downloading)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rupv0w8iqe4llv8/Yes%20I%20can.mp4?dl=0

Okay. It's not that big of a dealI think I can change them. I tend to set up my own sorts but want to use your ... what evers. (ugh. tired. any one wanna come over and give my cat her pill? Or maybe just get her down so I can give her the frakking pill!!!)

Cannabis-Suppositories.jpg

Hmph...I believe that it's working for you. I don't understand why it won't work for me. Could it be Windows 10? I know it tends to mess with some MO files negatively. Not sure what they do, though, the usvfs(?) file, and something else. I really don't want to bother with 3rd party download tools, but I suppose I'll try it. Thanks.

Dude...you are just...too much. I mean it. I just want to say thank you. Thank you. Thannk ya, thannk ya, thannk ya!!! I'm not playing a bit. Okay? You're amazing. I've sat here and built my own patches. It's tedious. The time you put in? Thank you.

Is it safe to use NACxo instead of NAC-PRC? I'm not even using PRC, I went with a ReShade as I hear they work a little better with the higher end cards.

Edited by ThatGreezyHippie

I went with full enb as it's simpler to explain and Photorealistic commonwealth has all the sliders active (Not a butchered version)

I've played with 6-8 ReShade ones and they all are "Not technically correct" If I spot one that's on the money I'll defiantly do a 3rd version.

i.e.

low-end ENB

mid-high (Realistic Commonwealth)

alternate 

Reshade. (because it has some oddball settings people need to know about.)

A question about the Crafting tag .... would the disassembled ammo from Crafting Workbenches considering Crafting or should I keep them tagged with Scrap?

I kept them as they are because they sort into the MOD submenu and I've put setting in there as well for the holotapes

Can only edit comment once...lame..lol. SO a quick dl, and plugin of the Core file tells me that I "have" to have NAC-PRC.  So nevermind on that. Thanks again.

once you do like 30 posts you will be able to edit.

Narc is more modular but basically the same, Because "A LOT" of it's being overwritten It shouldn't be an issue. 

IF you want vivid weather load after NARC but above other lighting mods.

IF anyone is interested,

Making the UVD

Using Ugrid 7 (7x7)

This takes about 15-20min per area.

if an area is OK nothing is generated, Odd thing I've been encountering is some zones appear to be quite broken and generate new UVD files in vanilla zones.

Once I get a chance to run around will be interesting to see the end result.