wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

OK updated the Better settler section and added a PIC of goodness and coloring to Elianora's Fallout Junk Yard

I've made the MODWiki-BettersettlersClothing-Patch highly modified to include severs Settler/NPC alterations to make them level with you and have better outfits. I'm waiting on another mod author to bring out a Clothing LL overhaul before proceeding further as I don't want to overlap the work.

(I just want to be the stickytape guy not the Hammer and nails guy)

Will that patch work for Load or do I need to do some tweaking?

come hither https://discord.gg/53b7AtJ the forums are getting cluttered with Q and A

Oh man you're getting killed with questions today, I hate to add to that...

A quick one on your MO2 install though... *hides*

Just wondering how/if that would affect installing LePresidente's forked MO2 for Skyrim SE?  Should I use it for both programs?  Can I use one version on Fallout 4 and the other on SE?

Just wiped Fallout 4 and re-doing my install, partially because of issues I was having trying to manage both games (mostly because pre-combined meshes + VIS patching got me down though lol).

is that the Skyrim SE Version on the nexus? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6194/?

you cannot run in parallel unless you do some shenanigans. (make a bat file that switches MKLINK locations when running a different version)

I'm waiting on a newer version as the 2.0.8.3b version is less stable with CK/FO4edit for me and a couple of other issues.

If you need a BAT/Swap file you will need to supply you paths and I'll whip something up.

EDIT:

If your just playing the game should just work.

Edited by Gernash

LOADS is modern weapons and has it's own patch

I link the DISCORD every now and then as it's quicker to communicate with me and I can link pictures. Also of you need verbal communication I'm not a scaredy cat so I can speak and walk people through issues. I make notes then retroactively update the wiki.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17371?

MODWiki-WorldspaceV3-Patch

Soo Here is version 3 of the Modwiki-Worldspace patch. For Concord mods POE, SWR, BTI.

So unless somebody Can give me imperial evidence as to why I can't Patch in this way, This method will be continued into other zones.

I'll go through and process all the SWR areas then Progress to BTI.

Please give it a try and some feedback.

This is the best compromise I can come up with without 10GB patches.

NOTE: THIS patch will supersede/replace both MODWiki-Worldspace and MODWiki-Navmesh Patches

I've got a little lost following the conversation about the worldspace/navmesh related bugs and crashing, could I get you to summarise where we are now?

If I've understood correctly at present to get the minimum possible crashing I should:

Disable Fallout 4 HD Reworked Project

Disable 3dNPC (I think this is Tales from the Commonwealth?)

Disable Stumble Upon Interiors (this might well be wrong as CORE has this as a master)

Disable Lexington Interiors

Plenty O' Exploration, Subway Runner, and Beantown Interiors Project are ok to keep using with your new V3 Worldspace patch, though you haven't finished SWR and BTI apart from Concord yet.

Is that about right?

Edited by Kal

Summery of the last 2 pages.

OK I want my cake and eat too

With the current Worldspace and navmesh there are issues with CTD- Recommend only using 1 navspace mod

I've been learning about all the oddities but so little time. I'm in mid throws of fixing that all up. 

Concord

(Some of these are very large zones)

I should compete 4 more zones in the next few hrs. 

Edited by Gernash

MODWiki-WorldspaceV3.2-Patch

includes

Concord

Those patches have several mods as masters that aren't mentioned anywhere in the guide (Bright Starlight, Gunner Overhaul, Enhanced Lights and FX)

Hmmmm ... Okay, maybe I'll install Subway Runner and try it out. Just please don't add Lexington one into the mix. That seriously kills my game.

Wait, never mind. I shouldn't post first thing in the morning. I don't need this if I'm not using SR, right?

Edited by rayhne

Patch basically fixes all ills.... yes lexington is included (if your talking about FPS loss at SuperDooper Mart that is mostly fixed I have a little more massaging to do but I get 50FPS there only 2 areas drop 40fps)

I get between 45-60 FPS everywhere with patch using High to ultra preset and Full ENB.

The previous patch set gave 20-60fps

(FULL Precombine and Vis patch gives 60FPS hard capped-But it's a massive undertaking)

Edit- I may do this for Exceptionally laggy zones at a future date but not Zone wide size

Edited by Gernash

Uploaded

MODWiki-WorldspaceV3.5-Patch

includes

SWR Zones: Concord 16,11 12,0 0,2 12,-1 6,-4 4,-14 -9,9 -4,-8 -7,-1

3DNPC Zones: -3,2 -7,5 -8,5 -5,-9 20,7 21,7 22,8 23,8

This is most of the conflict zones

Issues

• SUPER DOOPER MART : Lexington Police Station - Hates me ALOT will look into this further Door in the middle of Trainstation - Nothing to see here move along... 
  • 3 odd BTI buildings working just odd will examine further
  • Not changing any BTI Building that are not in conflict areas if you have issues with buildings anywhere please report.

NOTE:

• This patch is now more comprehensive then the old patches, Highly recommend using them. I've Sprinted through most of these zones with my Gatling Shotgun and tore a hole from one end to the other. made Random saves and loads seem to be ok. 
  • I've WELDED instance doors to new navmeshes where I've altered the space. IF you CTD exiting a door please report where it was.
Edited by Gernash