SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Hi !

I don't know if it is the right place to ask for help, sorry it is not.

I started installed this pack because it looks awesome (thank you for you work !), and I've arrived to the CWO installation. This it is not available right now, I've launched Skyrim to see it everything is working so far, and I've encountered a few problems. First, I can't open the map in game. If I try, the game instantly CTD. And second, if I restart the game, I can't load the autosave created after character creation.

Is it due to the fact I've not installed everything yet ? I have followed the guide to the letter so far (including the prerequisites page)

CWO is hidden for now. It will be available after a while again. skip it for now

the game wont be 100% working at half the install. There are some steps that need to happen before the game will work properly.

Any plans to add instructions for NLVA + Snowfall ENB soon? In the next couple of weeks or so?

Don't know... that's JD's part  ::P:

Firstly thank you for this guide! Secondly how easy is it to put YASH in instead of requiem, do I just not do the requiem steps? Or is it going to require an entirely new guide. I just want to compare requiem and YASH as alot of people seem to be saying that YASH is similiar.

we plan to make a YASH addon for the guide. Be patient since this may take a while...

and yes you need to remove all requiem related but also some other modifications.

Edited by paul666root

ok so from the log first you need to have these changes:

"TMB Vanilla Armors Merged.esp" requires master "ForgottenCity.esp" to be loaded before it.

"LegacyoftheDragonborn Patches Merged.esp" requires master "Immersive Horses.esp" to be loaded before it.

"3DNPC CCOR.esp" requires master "Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp" to be loaded before it.

"KFR-Kryptopyr'sFixesReqtified.esp" requires master "Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp" to be loaded before it.

"Requiem - Craftable Horse Barding.esp" requires master "Immersive Horses.esp" to be loaded before it.

"Requiem - Immersive Horses.esp" requires master "Immersive Horses.esp" to be loaded before it.

"requiem__3dnpc.esp" requires master "Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp" to be loaded before it.

"requiem__kfr__fixes.esp" requires master "Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp" to be loaded before it.

"requiem__kfr__tmb.esp" requires master "Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp" to be loaded before it.

"requiem__usleep__kfr.esp" requires master "KFR-Kryptopyr'sFixesReqtified.esp" to be loaded before it.

"zzz Requiem Merge Consistency Patch.esp" requires master "LegacyoftheDragonborn Patches Merged.esp" to be loaded before it.

All these can be fixed easily by going to the Finish Line page. And do ONLY the "Sort Your Load Order" part.

after all the merges are done do that part and everything else there again.

There is a new version for LOTD Patch Central(1.11.2). Well the new LOTD Patch Central has a compatibility patch for AOS, should I include it in the LOTD Patches Merge or in the AOS Merge?

yes that was changed yesterday in the guide. Install everything is said in the fomod nothing else. We patched the rest.

Edited by paul666root

Maybe in the future perma can be included as well :D and making this like an all in one guide with lots of options for the users. But I think perma requires lot more patches and compatibility than requiem? (I don't know much)

Anyway anyone ever tried running MO and full load order straight from External HDD? What's the performance on that?

I'm asking because my internal space is running low to run 2 packs all together. (My main pack is 180Gb large with an old HDD with 250Gb total size, yeap I'm that low on specs)

Maybe in the future perma can be included as well :D and making this like an all in one guide with lots of options for the users. But I think perma requires lot more patches and compatibility than requiem? (I don't know much)

Anyway anyone ever tried running MO and full load order straight from External HDD? What's the performance on that?

I'm asking because my internal space is running low to run 2 packs all together. (My main pack is 180Gb large with an old HDD with 250Gb total size, yeap I'm that low on specs)

No, Requiem needs the most patches since it's a completely deleveled Skyrim and has the severest changes. PerMa was asked earlier and Paul said no, but maybe they change  their mind after they made the YASH guide. Imo it would be a bad idea to integrate other overhauls as optionals in this guide, it is large enough as it is. and already exceeded the limit of compiled templates once :) One guide for everything would be too much and too confusing.

Just depends on the connection... If you've got it hooked up via e-sata should be relatively fast... if you've got it hooked up via usb1 then you'll be old and grey before it launches..

well External HDDs are slow since you require to connect them via USB.

ok so from the log first you need to have these changes:

"TMB Vanilla Armors Merged.esp" requires master "ForgottenCity.esp" to be loaded before it.

"LegacyoftheDragonborn Patches Merged.esp" requires master "Immersive Horses.esp" to be loaded before it.

"3DNPC CCOR.esp" requires master "Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp" to be loaded before it.

"KFR-Kryptopyr'sFixesReqtified.esp" requires master "Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp" to be loaded before it.

"Requiem - Craftable Horse Barding.esp" requires master "Immersive Horses.esp" to be loaded before it.

"Requiem - Immersive Horses.esp" requires master "Immersive Horses.esp" to be loaded before it.

"requiem__3dnpc.esp" requires master "Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp" to be loaded before it.

"requiem__kfr__fixes.esp" requires master "Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp" to be loaded before it.

"requiem__kfr__tmb.esp" requires master "Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp" to be loaded before it.

"requiem__usleep__kfr.esp" requires master "KFR-Kryptopyr'sFixesReqtified.esp" to be loaded before it.

"zzz Requiem Merge Consistency Patch.esp" requires master "LegacyoftheDragonborn Patches Merged.esp" to be loaded before it.

All these can be fixed easily by going to the Finish Line page. And do ONLY the "Sort Your Load Order" part.

after all the merges are done do that part and everything else there again.

Sorting LO did do the trick... Thank you! Requiem Campfire patch is under Dual Sheath Redux so its not sorted. Im not using frostfall only campfire. Is there LO placement for it or should i just put it anywhere after requiem?

Just depends on the connection... If you've got it hooked up via e-sata should be relatively fast... if you've got it hooked up via usb1 then you'll be old and grey before it launches..

yes well e-sata can work for normal HDDs.

Sorting LO did do the trick... Thank you! Requiem Campfire patch is under Dual Sheath Redux so its not sorted. Im not using frostfall only campfire. Is there LO placement for it or should i just put it anywhere after requiem?

frostfall and campfire are mods that i dont use. Same with CWO.

So these will not be in the loadorder.txt i provide.

You can place campfire requiem patch before Requiem - Cuttin Room FLoor.esp

No, Requiem needs the most patches since it's a completely deleveled Skyrim and has the severest changes. PerMa was asked earlier and Paul said no, but maybe they change  their mind after they made the YASH guide. Imo it would be a bad idea to integrate other overhauls as optionals in this guide, it is large enough as it is. and already exceeded the limit of compiled templates once :) One guide for everything would be too much and too confusing.

no Perma

Edited by paul666root

Only reason we're adding YASH is because I always have a YASH profile and a Requiem profile... I'm not interested in maintaining anything else.  The YASH will be done as a sub-guide kind of like how the Beautification guide is... "Remove this ****, add this ****, gg"

No, Requiem needs the most patches since it's a completely deleveled Skyrim and has the severest changes. PerMa was asked earlier and Paul said no, but maybe they change their mind after they made the YASH guide. Imo it would be a bad idea to integrate other overhauls as optionals in this guide, it is large enough as it is. and already exceeded the limit of compiled templates once :) One guide for everything would be too much and too confusing.

yes well e-sata can work for normal HDDs.

frostfall and campfire are mods that i dont use. Same with CWO.

So these will not be in the loadorder.txt i provide.

You can place campfire requiem patch before Requiem - Cuttin Room FLoor.esp

no Perma

I have usb 2.0 maybe that could help, never tried it though maybe I should.

Well I guess it right I guess, I though perma was almost the same level as Requiem is looks like I was wrong.

I have usb 2.0 maybe that could help, never tried it though maybe I should.

usb is slow. Even the 3.0

This is looks like a really interesting modding guide! I think I will try this one out as it's based on the brilliant SRLE guide! :D

Which ENB does this one use?

no ENB. We do not recommend any ENB. You can use what preset you want.

Edited by paul666root