SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Hi, im almost at the end, but i cant find this plugin aos__blocksparkles.esp it should be in AOS - Audio Overhaul for Skyrim Patches mod folder, but in the guide state for version 1.04, and i have only the 1.05 since i  normally delete old versions ones. What should i do? pls.

OK fixed, its MO bug, maybe its tired. 

ok uploaded the new version.

Ran into a snag at the Merge Instructions for Relighting Skyrim. I cannot make the merge because Merge Plugins gives me the error: "ECTV Merged.esp requires master LECM Merged.esp to be loaded before it.

I see that LECM Merged is created much later in the guide...is it okay to be doing these merges out of order or did I screw up?

i guess you missed this notice on the top of the WLSO page

Notice: Before you do the merges on this page first install the whole guide. Do the merges from Merges Page and then return here to do these.

In that case, I'd recommend that the WLSO merges be done after the ones in the main guide. I keep running into problems with them like the missing LACM merge I mentioned earlier, plus Wrye Bash doesn't want to load all of the esps when I try to merge CLARALUX.

i placed a second notice since the first one is being missed... or not read....

My stormcloaks don't have any legs. What should I do to check what is causing the problem? Besides activating/deactivating mods?

that is likely a missing mesh/wrong path for some boots model. If you can find the formid for those boots i can fix.

Next question, yet again on the merges. 

I'm using Option 3 Variant A (TAZ + ELE) which means that I will need to uninstall Dark Dungeons and Revamped Exterior Fog.

Does this mean that they shouldn't be included in the WSLO merge earlier in the section? There's nothing written there to indicate that they shouldn't be...

And sorry that my questions are so basic and simple, guys.

EDIT: I think I'm getting confused about the whole core and variant thing...If I follow the guide exactly, am I going to be merging the same esps twice and just letting the variant overwrite the core one?

for the third time please read the notice about the merges on WLSO page.

Little installation guide correction : 

Installing WLSO and in Merging Guide is Vivid Weathers - Minty Lightning patch.esp as on of merged ones. But in Vivid Weathers fomod instructions is Minty Lightning Patch not checked.

fixed

Paul, I think the additional DynDOLOD for the Azura statue rules is causing some issues. Every time I go near it, the game crashes with the message "Skyrim failed to allocate memory" and then it mentions the size of the item is something massively huge.

have you allocated a custom memory value in crash fixes ini ?

Good morning 6 in the morning here starting again, this take a long time. Imagine the time you guys have investing in this guide. Wish you the best.

maybe you missed this:

Post Installation: Remove the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

• SpiceOfLife - OrcLStrongholds.esp
  • SpiceOfLife - OrcLongHouses_Immersive_Orc_Strongholds_Patch.esp

edit: you edited your post

Edited by paul666root

have you allocated a custom memory value in crash fixes ini ?

Yes, I have. I've been messing around with Crash Fixes to try to get the game to work. It crashes every time I walk towards Solitude (no other locations tried yet).

Now I'm at wits end, so I've reverted Crash Fixes to the values in the guide, and redoing DynDOLOD minus the Azura rule.

Yes, I have. I've been messing around with Crash Fixes to try to get the game to work. It crashes every time I walk towards Solitude (no other locations tried yet).

Now I'm at wits end, so I've reverted Crash Fixes to the values in the guide, and redoing DynDOLOD minus the Azura rule.

wierd. I have also installed an extra mod that adds a temple near azura and i did not crash there. I will check again.

and where exactly on aproach to solitude ?

wierd. I have also installed an extra mod that adds a temple near azura and i did not crash there. I will check again.

and where exactly on aproach to solitude ?

This is a new game, and I tend to like starting at Solitude docks.

The new DynDOLOD output on default "High" has solved the immediate crash when approaching Solitude from the docks. However, now it crashes when trying to enter Solitude itself.

I dont know in what format i have to write MO root folder in Relinker. I tried computer/local disc g/mod organizer in various forms and nothing works. It still writes I REALY need MO´s root folder. Im just overlooking something probably but i cant move forward in the guide.

I dont know in what format i have to write MO root folder in Relinker. I tried computer/local disc g/mod organizer in various forms and nothing works. It still writes I REALY need MO´s root folder. Im just overlooking something probably but i cant move forward in the guide.

Relinker should find the last MO path you have had opened. And needs to be ran with MO closed.

if not then just copy paste the path to your MO folder. Example: E:\Mod Organizer and for second path E:\Mod Organizer\mods

thank you. Im having problem to merge this ++++ WLSO - Merged because every time the ROBOCOPY will stop working, so i delete the merge and start again. Anyone here know a solution for this? 

i dont understand what you mean

Edited by paul666root

This is a new game, and I tend to like starting at Solitude docks.

The new DynDOLOD output on default "High" has solved the immediate crash when approaching Solitude from the docks. However, now it crashes when trying to enter Solitude itself.

ok so i started in solitude. ran to solitude. entered solitude. I got no CTD.

traveled to azura shrine. NO ctd. Ran far from the statue to activate the LOD. STill no crash.

maybe increase the custom memory value in crash fixes ? i got mine to 120. also i use medium DDL preset.

Edited by paul666root