SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Ok almost at the end, but have major problem here, lots o mods that are in the main guide, but isnt in the integration guide, and wasn't in any merge and now they report missing master after i did the integration part.

WLSO - Sounds of Skyrim - The Wilds Patches ECTV

WLSO - Sounds of Skyrim - The Dungeons Patches ECTV

WLSO - Sounds of Skyrim - Civilization Patches ECTV

WLSO - Fantasy Soundtrack Project - Unique Towns and Locations Patches ECTV

What should i do with this mods? Only the first one as 2 esp merged in the wlso merge section. If i should merge them, how? if i should keep them, please tell me the load order. Thank you.

Also i just find that my CLARALUX Merged.esp is missing the master Blowing in the wind.esp.

Edited by CVkiller2013

you can install KFR basic seems that only like this it installs those meshes. 

Yeah. Seems like I am the only one that had this problem. No idea why. Anyway thank you for this guide. You have no idea how much this changed my modding and gameplay experience. Requiem is such a game changer. Probably not gonna play skyrim again without it.  Hopefully it gets ported to SSE

Ok almost at the end, but have major problem here, lots o mods that are in the main guide, but isnt in the integration guide, and wasn't in any merge and now they report missing master after i did the integration part.

What should i do with this mods? Only the first one as 2 esp merged in the wlso merge section. If i should merge them, how? if i should keep them, please tell me the load order. Thank you.

Also i just find that my CLARALUX Merged.esp is missing the master Blowing in the wind.esp.

The merge says to only use those plugins if you installed the ECTV Additions.... If you did not then of course you will be getting missing master errors..

Simply don't include those plugins with your merge..

where do you see those patches ? have you downloaded the latest CORE PACK and OPTIONAL PACK ?

Am I the only one who cannot unzip the latest core pack?

nexus has some issues now. Try again to download or later. If it does not work i'll update again.

The merge says to only use those plugins if you installed the ECTV Additions.... If you did not then of course you will be getting missing master errors..

Simply don't include those plugins with your merge..

where do you see those patches ? have you downloaded the latest CORE PACK and OPTIONAL PACK ?

nexus has some issues now. Try again to download or later. If it does not work i'll update again.

I got them from the optional pack and they are in the main guide to install if you have ectv addition. I have all ectv addiction, i didnt install only Civil war, ICAIO and survival mods. Those mods as eps that are not in any merge, and they dont have a place in the integration guide. I had the core pack 1.25, now its 1.26, the optional is the same as yesterday.

Edited by CVkiller2013

I got them from the optional pack and they are in the main guide to install if you have ectv addition. I have all ectv addiction, i didnt install only Civil war, ICAIO and survival mods. Those mods as eps that are not in any merge, and they dont have a place in the integration guide. I had the core pack 1.25, now its 1.26, the optional is the same as yesterday.

download the latest OPTIONAL PACK. There arent any SOS patches for ECTV

Going thorugh the merges. All well so far, Ive gotten good at manually moving esp:s into the right position for merges so no issues there so far:)

Some questions though:

1. We have more interesting loot in the guide but not the patch for Legacy in the merge. Intentional?

2. Blowing in the wind Claralux patch rwuires blowing in the wid master, which was merged. Tried to find what I did wrong in the guide, but no luck so far..

3. Merges sometimes merge scripts and textures too. The Faces merge creates a huge 3 gig folder. Can I safle delete textures from the merge folder since they are still in the original folders (esp:s just moved to optional in info)

4. Do I remember someone getting errors with ICH merge and was told to ignore? Thats what I did for now..

Getting there slowly :)

Going thorugh the merges. All well so far, Ive gotten good at manually moving esp:s into the right position for merges so no issues there so far:)

Some questions though:

1. We have more interesting loot in the guide but not the patch for Legacy in the merge. Intentional?

2. Blowing in the wind Claralux patch rwuires blowing in the wid master, which was merged. Tried to find what I did wrong in the guide, but no luck so far..

3. Merges sometimes merge scripts and textures too. The Faces merge creates a huge 3 gig folder. Can I safle delete textures from the merge folder since they are still in the original folders (esp:s just moved to optional in info)

4. Do I remember someone getting errors with ICH merge and was told to ignore? Thats what I did for now..

Getting there slowly :)

1. The patch is in the guide, Requiem+MIL patch, it changed a couple of days ago due to a rework by the LotD author, maybe you missed it because of that, just reinstall the LotD patch central as described in the guide

2. perhaps the box in the Claralux merge section of the WLSO page gives you a hint

3. you can simply uncheck the asset merge in Merge Plugins and merge only esps, Paul said multiple times thats what he does

4. iirc ICH merge shouldn't give errors

good luck on the path :)

1. The patch is in the guide, Requiem+MIL patch, it changed a couple of days ago due to a rework by the LotD author, maybe you missed it because of that, just reinstall the LotD patch central as described in the guide

2. perhaps the box in the Claralux merge section of the WLSO page gives you a hint

3. you can simply uncheck the asset merge in Merge Plugins and merge only esps, Paul said multiple times thats what he does

4. iirc ICH merge shouldn't give errors

good luck on the path :)

1. My fault for not trusting the guide. That esp should among the Requiem patches, not the LotD patches :P

2. Yeah, seeing it now, I rememner reading it and thinking: "Ill go back and do that when Im done installing this section." Hah!

3. Well, then Im going to assume its safe to delete those folders - tnx.

4. So lets hope this wont cause me any problems farther down the line :P

tnx for all help!

Might have missed that, will make sure to install Neos version and try again. Another peculiar error, when trying to change masters for blowing, Wrye bash complains plugin must be loaded from Oblivion data directory. I am using the Skyrim Wrye bash, linked from the guide...