SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Few things

Guide:

Dyndolod had an update.

Finish page:

• Suggested setting: Requiem -> atmosphere -> Heartbeat threshold: 25% (really annoying at 50%)
  • References EasyWheel which is not installed

Found a bug (or is it me?):

• In Whiterun, the merchant that is selling bows and hunting supplies (The ... Huntsman or something, can't remeber) will always kick you out, regardless of time. If you stay, you will get a bounty.
  • Dragon Combat Overhaul does not have a MCM

Just ran around skyrim to check for any issues.

I used the NLA + its ENB weather option and it looks great but seems very performance heavy. Im consistently in 30's and 40's outside. REALLY like the look tho. Ive never used this ENB before. 

The grass and landscape mods look really good and notice no texture issues. WATER definitely looks a little better than RW2.

Loading wet and cold in the order of the load order text gives me certain invisible NPC's......this has always been an issue with wet and cold for me and i fix it by moving it lower in load order. Fix worked here as well.

FYI

requiem__kfr__tmb.esp (Requiem - Patches) is missing in the merge order for Requiem - Patches in the Merge page.

We need to know were to place it in the merge.

ccf__tmb.esp (CCF - Clothing and Clutter Fixes - Patches) is also missing from Clothing and Clutter Fixes - Patches

Edited by edynacio

Better Animal Footsteps has no fomod instructions. Also the new version for Lucidity Sound FX has no more optional folder, changelog.txt, and Installation Instruction.txt. instead it has the docs and screenshot folder which should be deleted. Sorry for bothering you with these petty things.

Edited by Jakolanten

FYI

requiem__kfr__tmb.esp (Requiem - Patches) is missing in the merge order for Requiem - Patches in the Merge page.

For patches that I make you can always expect them to be alpha.  Just enable the folder and the order they fall out in is the order you merge.  Sometimes patches from other people have to be manually moved above/below things to make the merge work properly but that should never bet he case for the patches I provide.

Having said that... we'll update the merge page thanks for catching that.

maybe stoopid question but TMB vanilla armors, if we dont choose the vanilla version outfits, will that affect the patches? Kind of like the alternatives in some cases :)

You can choose anything you want in the fomod options.

Under the installation of Heavy Armory - CCOR Supported Version, the True Orcish and Daedric Weapons folder should be deleted right? There are no instructions what to do with it.

That is ocrrect

Have a four day weekend coming up so if you SMC stuff is ready by then I will try this that weekend.

I believe Paul started on the guide yesterday.

Better Animal Footsteps has no fomod instructions. Also the new version for Lucidity Sound FX has no more optional folder, changelog.txt, and Installation Instruction.txt. instead it has the docs and screenshot folder which should be deleted. Sorry for bothering you with these petty things.

No thanks so much this is exactly stuff we need to know so we can fix.  There's alot of content in there... There's bound to be a few errors. :D

FYI

ccf__tmb.esp (CCF - Clothing and Clutter Fixes - Patches) is also missing from Clothing and Clutter Fixes - Patches

place requiem patch after Requiem Patches Merged.esp

i'll check the other

Under the instructions for CATM merge file in the merge page, it should be placed after the trophyheads mod instead of the catm patch right? Or is the load order page wrong? 

yes fixed

thanks will fix

Under the installation of Heavy Armory - CCOR Supported Version, the True Orcish and Daedric Weapons folder should be deleted right? There are no instructions what to do with it.

fixed