SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Yes, they haven't been patched for Requiem balance and are pretty large undertakings.  You can leave them in if you like but the experience you get in there will not be as intended.

I plan on doing a proper Requiem patch for Gray Cowl... eventually.

Good to hear. I´ll leave it in then, and just avoid them if they´re all messed up, not like they hurt the main quest.

Is it possible that Vividian ENB messes with True Storms? I had TAZ installed and at one saw a really impressive rain shower with thick massive drops. Now with Vivid weather and Vividian ENB installed rain showers look nothing like it.

As far as i know Vivid weather isn't fully compatible with True Storms that why Neo dropped it. well really need Fadingsignal to come back and update his mods (maybe he will when the SSE come out on Friday)

Edited by Darth_mathias

Last one for now. Since Wheels of Lull and The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal were removed, any big issues using them? Something I need to think about?

Aah, good stuff. Will drop Better vampires then :)

they dont have requiem patches.... that's why we dropped them I dont know how unbalanced are they so better off..

AFAIK, Better Males is fine with WSCO. So is UUNP body (I use it myself). However, with UUNP bodies, I HAVE noticed some seams on some characters, not all.

The Book of UUNP works fine in my install as well, although I have also installed the CCOR and WAFR patches.

Those patches are not good with Requiem just so you know.

also Better Males is redundant with WSCO. It's included in WSCO.

I never seen any seams with UUNP. You must use the same preset for body, feet and hands.

As far as i know Vivid weather isn't fully compatible with True Storms that why Neo dropped it. well really need Fadingsignal to come back and update his mods (maybe he will when the SSE come out on Friday)

Okay, good to know. I might be also switching back to TAZ. Or try one of the other weather options.

Under the racecompatibilty, the 30 Dawnguard BetterVampires folder is no longer present in the install folder following the updated guide. Just letting you know so you can edit it out.

thanks

Another thing I forgot to mention, since ENBs are considered optional, I think that under the BethINI section in the prerequisites, the ENB option should be left unchecked also the max particle setting which is 6000 is also optional and should be changed to that value only if using Vivid Weathers/NLA, I think. I don't know really. 

no leave those as said.

Under R.A.P. - Movement, the special instruction says: Navigate to Mod Organizer\mods\Realistic Animation Project - Movement - SRLE Extended LOTD\meshes\actors\character\animations. Maybe change the folder name to make it not confusing.

yes leftover 

If you're spending 20 hours to patch it..., any chance it'll show up in the guide?

when we are sure it's working properly.

Is it possible that Vividian ENB messes with True Storms? I had TAZ installed and at one saw a really impressive rain shower with thick massive drops. Now with Vivid weather and Vividian ENB installed rain showers look nothing like it.

i don't even use ENB rain. Vanilla rain looks much better for me with Gamwich retexture and i dont have any fps drops under heavy rain.

If you're spending 20 hours to patch it..., any chance it'll show up in the guide?

Probably... eventually.  Need to work out a scripted solution for building the tempered lists for inserting into requiems custom lists...  I'm not gonna give myself carpal tunnel doing it manually.  I think I know how to do it but I've been working on other things.

This guide is shaping up to be absolutely phenomenal! Thanks for all the tireless work that's been put in to this :)

This is sort of how I always imagined an ultra Skyrim "kitchen sink" build to look like and look forward to seeing where it goes...

Regarding ENB's, I'm working on my own preset which might fit in nicely with this setup.

TRIPLE ENB REDUX

Highlights:

Modified version of Rudy NLVA

Integration of NLVA's weathers PLUS Vivid Weathers

Two entirely new weather events that should have been included in Skyrim: Hail Storms & Sleet (I might be releasing this as a mod on the Nexus)

Integration of SweetFX for AA, sharpening & a very slight sepia tone to reduce brightness

Integration of True Storms for both NLVA plus Vivid Weathers (and a few more custom weathers)

Integration of Minty's Lighting with Thunder Storms for both NLVA plus Vivid Weathers (and a few more custom weathers)

New rain textures/shaders for ALL weathers ranging from a slight drizzle to a stormy downpour

New (subtle) frost-like crystals lens effect for some cold weathers

Modified rain lens effect for some rainy weathers (very subtle, so if this effect bothered you in the past, give it a try)

Integration of AOS & SOS

Modified (subtle) Depth of Field (built for game playing not screen-archery)

Integration of Snowfall ENB's Real Time Snow Cover on a few weathers

Modified version of Snowfall ENB's Real Time Snow Cover on a few other weathers whereby the "frost" effect only takes place between sunset and late morning. Once the sun comes out, the "frost" effect melts away into the standard weather, returning again after sunset.

TLDR: More rain, snow, thunder, lightning, frost using subtle, playable lens effects and DOF settings and incorporating all the best weather mods, ENB presets & SweetFX settings, along with a sprinkling of new & modified weather events for a more dramatic weather & ambiance experience.

• +1 1

Just got one small, last question, about the SMC - Will it be integrated in the main-guide or have it's own page similar to how you did with the Weather/Lighting/Sound section?
Just asking since I'm about to start the fresh install of the guide, but if it will be integrated into the main-guide a might wait for it, to make it a bit smoother for myself.

Stayed up all night last night doing all the merges. Will put the final touches on the setup today and then do some play testing.

I installed only the core mods. For a guide that was quickly switched from an addon to standalone its very well done. I cant imagine how much time and effort went into this. I like how you stuck with neos framework tho. 

I know this probably isnt finished but i feel like some textures are missing. We install one mountain to rule them all with patches for a bunch of mods the guide doesnt even have us install. 

Just got one small, last question, about the SMC - Will it be integrated in the main-guide or have it's own page similar to how you did with the Weather/Lighting/Sound section?

Just asking since I'm about to start the fresh install of the guide, but if it will be integrated into the main-guide a might wait for it, to make it a bit smoother for myself.

will have its own page.

This guide is shaping up to be absolutely phenomenal! Thanks for all the tireless work that's been put in to this :)

This is sort of how I always imagined an ultra Skyrim "kitchen sink" build to look like and look forward to seeing where it goes...

Regarding ENB's, I'm working on my own preset which might fit in nicely with this setup.

thanks for the kind words. Will look into your ENB preset.

Stayed up all night last night doing all the merges. Will put the final touches on the setup today and then do some play testing.

I installed only the core mods. For a guide that was quickly switched from an addon to standalone its very well done. I cant imagine how much time and effort went into this. I like how you stuck with neos framework tho. 

I know this probably isnt finished but i feel like some textures are missing. We install one mountain to rule them all with patches for a bunch of mods the guide doesnt even have us install. 

thanks. It's almost done. And yeah it will need tweaking but that's for you guys who use it to spot our mistakes.