SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

I was wondering the same thing. I skipped it because I thought it was incompatible with ELE.

Dark dungeons is listed as Core in the top portion of WLSO:

[Dark Dungeons for ENB]
CORE
 Dark Dungeons for ENB - 1.0 - by mindflux Files to download :

• OPTIONAL FILES - Dark Dungeons for Skyrim - Dawnguard - Dragonborn

But then it's also listed as Optional in each of the overhauls' Variant B section:

[Dark Dungeons for ENB]
Optional
 Dark Dungeons for ENB - 1.0 - by mindflux Files to download :

• OPTIONAL FILES - Dark Dungeons for Skyrim - Dawnguard - Dragonborn

Just follow the merge guide for whatever WLSO version you're going to use;  you shouldn't have both Dark Dungeons and ELE at the same time.  I'll see how we can clear that up.  I believe it's marked core since we have to pick SOME variation to put in the main guide... That default variation ends up being marked core... even though it's optional? Confusing.

I get NavMesh conflicts when building the Requiem and WLSO merges. Can these be safely ignored? Anyone else getting them?

I know for 100% certainty that the WLSO navmesh conflict is benign;  it's on a test cell.  I'm fairly certain the Requiem one is as well but Paul can confirm as he's been handling nav mesh issues.  In either case ignore both for now ;)

Would you mind checking my merge order for WLSO (using Snowfall ENB)?

Fantasy Soundtrack Project.esp
Fantasy Soundtrack Project - Combat.esp
FSP - Unique Towns & Locations.esp
SoS - The Wilds.esp
sos-thewilds__101bugs.esp
sos-thewilds__water.esp
SoS - The Dungeons.esp
SoS - Civilization.esp
sos-civilization__crf.esp
sos-civilization__karthwasten.esp
sos-civilization__shorsstone.esp
sos-civilization__soljund.esp
sos-civilization__water.esp
sos-civilization__usleep.esp
mintylightningmod.esp
TrueStorms.esp
truestorms__aos.esp
Natural Lighting Vivid Atmospherics TS.esp
Glacier NLVA - AOS.esp
ELE_Fs_Lite.esp
ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp
ele__atlas.esp
ele__cowi.esp
ele__crf.esp
ele__dbm.esp
ele__dbm__cowi.esp
ele__fsp-utl.esp
ele__karthwasten.esp
ele__sojund.esp
ele__sos-civilization.esp
ele__sos-thedungeons.esp
ele__usleep.esp
zzz ELE Merge Consistency Patch.esp
wlso.esp
wlso__ele.esp
wlso__glacier.esp

MErge looks fine.  You'll probably need to update it once I patch WLSO to the new ECTV stuff... I was doing that today but... thigns happened.   Will get to it tomorrow.

• +1 1

no, they are not compatible. WLSO core installation uses (besides Relighting Skyrim which you have in every case) vanilla weather + revamped exterior fog for exteriors and dark dungeons for interiors. If you use one of the optional weather mods (in which case you remove or deactivate revamped exterior fog), you have two options for interiors. You can EITHER use ELE OR Darker Dungeons. If you use ELE you remove or deactivate darker dungeons. I hope this helps/clarifies the confusion.

It would really help if it was stated under Variant As of the guide. Thank you though.

It would really help if it was stated under Variant As of the guide. Thank you though.

Agreed. I think it should be left as Core for those who won't be using any weather overhauls. But, under the Variant A headings, an instruction to disable/remove Darker Dungeons would help clear things up a bit

Just my 2 cents, I think that under the Prerequisites section, it should be noted that you should have installed Skyrim Legendary Edition (Latest version) and Creation Kit. And also I noticed that on Neovalen's guide, there are some ini settings for the creationkit that is not in this guide. BethINI has this option to fix the Creation Kit and I think it should be included in the guide. Or am I mistaken? 

Edited by Jakolanten

under Variant Bs of ENB options. I am just confused because if I am going for Variant A which uses ELE-Lite-IL do I still have to install Dark Dungeons?

You either use dark dungeons or ele. Both do the same thing. Thats why there is var A and var B.

I found the following errors reported by Merge Plugin for BetterQuestObjectives.esp

Checking for errors in BetterQuestObjectives.esp

C00 "Take Up Arms" [QUST:0004B2D9]

QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Quest VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ Alias -> <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "C00 "Take Up Arms" [QUST:0004B2D9]">

C00 "Take Up Arms" [QUST:0004B2D9]

QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Quest VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ Alias -> <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "C00 "Take Up Arms" [QUST:0004B2D9]">

If I attempt to fix it I receive the message:

Fixing errors in BetterQuestObjectives.esp

Unhandled error: QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Quest VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ Alias -> <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "C00 "Take Up Arms" [QUST:0004B2D9]">

Unhandled error: QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Quest VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ Alias -> <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "C00 "Take Up Arms" [QUST:0004B2D9]">

Do not fix errors in BQO. I thought i put there a note about ignoring errors for it and merge.

Edit: i did put it right in the beginning you missed it.

Even Better Quest Objectives

When you check for errors for these esps set on BetterQuestObjectives.esp errors -> ignore errors and then merge.

Should WSCO - Better NPCs.bsl be removed from NPC Retex - Windsong Skyrim Character Overhaul after installation?

Is not marked for deletion post install and ends up in the merge

Can be removed. I'll update. Edited by paul666root
  • +1 1

<p><p>

I was wondering the same thing. I skipped it because I thought it was incompatible with ELE.

Dark dungeons is listed as Core in the top portion of WLSO: [Dark Dungeons for ENB]

CORE

Dark Dungeons for ENB - 1.0 - by mindflux Files to download :

• OPTIONAL FILES - Dark Dungeons for Skyrim - Dawnguard - Dragonborn
But then it's also listed as Optional in each of the overhauls' Variant B section: [Dark Dungeons for ENB]

Optional

Dark Dungeons for ENB - 1.0 - by mindflux Files to download :

• OPTIONAL FILES - Dark Dungeons for Skyrim - Dawnguard - Dragonborn
Yes its correct.

Core its the vanilla way. If you install that you can use any enb. And there there are optional ways to install more specialized weather mods in option 1, 2 and 3. Each having two image space modifiers variant. Variant A with Enhanced lighting for ENB (ele) and variant B Dark Dungeons for ENB. You cant use both.

Edit: this has nothing to do with ENBs. We do not recommend any ENB preset. We let the user decide which one they like.

I get NavMesh conflicts when building the Requiem and WLSO merges. Can these be safely ignored? Anyone else getting them?

Yes ignore. No problem with that tested it.

I also believe that you removed Better Vampires, If so remove the Better Vampires option from RaceCompatibility for Skyrim and Dawnguard

Will fix

Just my 2 cents, I think that under the Prerequisites section, it should be noted that you should have installed Skyrim Legendary Edition (Latest version) and Creation Kit. And also I noticed that on Neovalen's guide, there are some ini settings for the creationkit that is not in this guide. BethINI has this option to fix the Creation Kit and I think it should be included in the guide. Or am I mistaken?

Will check it out Edited by paul666root

Would you mind checking my merge order for WLSO (using Snowfall ENB)?

Although the author of Snowfall says on the description page he did his preset with Relighting Skyrim + ELE in mind, it is clearly tweaked for using no interior lighting mods and has its own changes to lighting and reduction of ambient light. Myself and quite some people on his nexus comments had VERY dark interiors when using ELE. You can however change the interior lighting with the ENB GUI to your liking. But his tweaks make ELE or darker dungeons kinda superfluous as it seems, so I'lll rebuild WLSO without ELE and have a look at how it looks with his default settings.

Has anyone else played with Inigo so far? Seems his aggression is somehow overwritten. Doesn't matter if I set him unaggressive per dialogue or whistling, he always behaves aggressive.

XX is the index of ELFX, so if your ELFX is let's say on 6C put 6C03D4DF. What you found there is the files needed to be deleted, it just have different ID on it because of the load order.

If you're trying to find ID with the Index XX you won't find anything

revisited this one.. problem is I can´t find any FormID that ends with 03D4DF at all.... 

So I managed to play for several hours yesterday and my installation seems to run stable so far. So now I wanted to add some things, some of which I know some people of you already have installied with the guide:

• Bathing in Skyrim
  • Better Males (still compatible with WSCO?)
  • The Book of UUNP Iron and Steel Vol 1 and 2
  • UUNP Body (still compatible with WSCO?)

Can someone who has already experience with these mods give me some tips for installation?