SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

will it be okay if I doesn't use zzz Requiem Merge Consistency Patch.esp in merging the patch for requiem? because I don't want to use Immersive armor, there seems to be invisible gap when using some armors before and it kind of ruining my game. haha  

You need to use the patch... just remove the IA records from it using xedit and then clean masters on the patch.

I redid it to verify. Left it ticked this time, and it is now deactivated in the load order with the others. 

I ran the game prior to the DynDOLOD step, and it loaded, no crash :)  nice!

The only thing is I got the error message about Skyui (or MCM) not being the correct version when I open the maps.  Think it said I had 4.1 and not 5.1, something like that.  I'll have to pay more attention when we give it an MCM setup runthru.

Look at the MCM recommendations for SkyUI on how to disable that message

Game looks good. Felt good to pick a class with different bonus, was more like AD&D (I'm an oldtimer). So my son had enough of this modding,took his computer back and started playing (he only played on PS3 prior). After a bit he was calling to me to help him, he couldn't get into whiterun because he failed to speach check on the gaurd which never happened before. Where are my healing spells? Why can't I use the bow? I keep dieing, this is hard!! Lol, it's like he never played the game before. Copying the build to my PC now, looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. Will try the beautification next. Should I hold off a bit, read somewhere changes were coming?

Again, thanks for the great guide and Support. SSE has officially been shelved, for now....

Thanks for this awesome guide.  I recently got the itch to play some Requiem, but was a little lost on what the good mods were now.

I was able to get it up and running without TOO much issue.

Question:   Do the load order of merged items matter (within the actual merge)?  I know the mergeplugin application will give you an error if something needs to load first, but does it matter beyond that?  i.e. misc merge or similar

The reason I ask is when I was following the guide, I worked on the merges by grabbing the plugins alphabetically fixing load order when I had to, without referring to the loadorder.txt, and then letting the loadorder.txt fix the final loadorder in MO.  The game seems to run fine, but I am wondering if something might be wrong that I wont uncover for like 40 hrs.

Edited by wreckington

Question about Yash and Reqtified.

If I have Reqtified installed, and want to try Yash in a new profile,  will reinstalling the mods mess up my Reqtified profile?   It seems like it would since all the mods are just in a "mods" folder.

If it does jack it up, is there some sort of hack to have two instances of MO with different mod folders?

thanks

OK thanks! I was worried that there might be some weird overwrites inside the merged files themselves.

All zz and zzz files contain conflict resolution for the merge itself and have to be sorted at the end.  Essentially all merges are sorted alpha except in a few cases.  The zz and zzz ensure that those conflict resolution patches get dropped to the end of an alpha sort

Question about Yash and Reqtified.

If I have Reqtified installed, and want to try Yash in a new profile,  will reinstalling the mods mess up my Reqtified profile?   It seems like it would since all the mods are just in a "mods" folder.

If it does jack it up, is there some sort of hack to have two instances of MO with different mod folders?

thanks

The easy way to handle that is to make the new profile. Any mods that are installed differently from Requiem to YASH you name as such.

Example: Mod A Requiem has different patches/options installed than Mod A in YASH. Rename the Requiem versions Mod A (Requiem) and the YASH one Mod A (YASH). That will give you two different copies of the same mod in your Mod Organiser mods file with the different names. Then you can sort the ones that aren't being used down the end of the left pane, and when all's done, just filter on active and you're fine.

So, weird little bug...

I've noticed that with the Shoal Farm start, occasionally (and without any trigger that I can discern), you lose the ability to sleep or wait in the farm (with, "better not do that" or "I'll get caught if I do that" messages).  It starts out fine, but once in a while coming back from an adventure I try to sleep and it keeps me from doing so.

The NPCs still act like I'm fine, and I still appear to own everything in the farm.  I just can't sleep or wait there.  

I don't know if it's related, but I also noticed that the door isn't locking behind me any more.  

Anybody have any insight?

HI there, just registered this forum to give some help. 

Legacy of The Dragonborn Patch Central seems to have been updated... 

The 

• MAIN FILES - Legacy of the Dragonborn Patch Collection v16.11 >>>> is now v16.11.5
  • UPDATES - Dragonborn Gallery Armory Support Patch Pack  >>>>>>>not found. 
  • OPTIONAL FILES - Notice Board expansion module >>>>>>>>>>>>  is now named "LOTD Notice Board Expansion Module" (i think)

This also messed up the Legacy of the Dragonborn Patches merge guide...

Still busy merging the rest. Will post if i encounter more issues. Hope it helps. Cheers