SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Looks more like a deer than a bug to me...

::D:

after merging you will get around 210 esps for the YASH guide and 220 for Requiem

thanks

it is there... have you downloaded the latest pack ?

yeah its safe to use.

i dont have any grey face bugs... i use some extra mods maybe that's why. I use Bodyslide for bodies. Fair Skin Complexion which overwrites WSCO skin. Also i use Bijin mods and Followers Hirelings and Housecarls which overwrite the other 3 NPC retexture that are in the guide.

well combining all these mods its normal that some will clip or float... even with all the patches some of the items get missed by the authors of the compatibility patches.. when you find these post the place/location and i can fix them.

Thank you, but i like them. And maybe its only on my side, since i ended up with some leftover esps. You know it was amusing to see my daughter laugh with that bug... i mean deer ::D: .

Evening guys

I have to say that i have been testing the game for the past week or so, and allow me to say @everyone involved that you guys made one hell of the job, I was able to play a full week without worrying myself with CTDs, which is/was a new experience for me.

But now I wanted to ask you guys something, that is not part of the tutorial, and hopefully get an answer, I though the only thing missing from the whole setup was something related to food/survivability to complement frostfall and campfire, I decided to add ineed, because it seemed light enough and didn't need much dependencies, the author's page mentions compatibility with a few mods on the reqtified setup, and most importantly compatibility with requiem, what is getting me though is that after installing ineed, and running the reqtificator the game sometimes crashes it's not frequent, but it happens and compared with 0 crashes i had when testing everything VS the crashes i have now that i added ineed, i decided to ask here, is there any specific place you guys would recommend for the mod itself on the left pane to be, and the esp on the right pane? I have the mod itself at the bottom (below dynDlod - worlds output) and on the right side I have ineed just above dualsheathredux.esp, should they be somewhere else?

I also run the dualsheathredux.jar and the reqtificator after installing it, should i run the relinker or any other tool?

I would be very happy if you guys could help me out with this, and again thank you for making my skyrim experience great again :)

Edited by Pockets69

Going to jump into the WLSO PAGE, Going with Option 4 - Vivid Weathers with Enhanced Lighting for ENB. Question about a patch.  When installing the Vividian ENB installer, it asks if I'm installing the ELE Lite 0.95b, I assume this is to install a patch.  Do I need to do this or is the WLSO - Weather Lighting and Sound Overhaul Patches cover this?

FOMOD Instructions
WLSO - Weather Lighting and Sound Overhaul Patches
Which weather mod you prefer?

Vivid Weathers

DotMO.png Vivid Weathers - Enhanced Lighting for ENB

Install

EDIT:

Actually, what selections should I make for Vividian ENB installer, there are other patches options I believe...below were Neo's selections

FOMOD Instructions
Main File

Welcome

Install Options

DotMO.png Vividian - Vivid Weathers ENB

Next

Vividian ENB

ENB Performance Options

DotMO.png Default Version

ENB Sharpening Options

DotMO.png Default

Next

Interior Lighting Mods

ELE Lite 0.95b

DotMO.png None

ELE OLD Fallback

CheckmarkMO.png None

Next

ENB Optional Files

ENB Optional Files

CheckmarkMO.png None

Depth of Field Options

DotMO.png Depth of Field: Normal (No change)

Next

Textures and Fixes

Skyrim Fixes

CheckmarkMO.png Dim Torches

CheckmarkMO.png Remove Sunglare (required/recommended)

Compatibility patches for Third Party Mods

CheckmarkMO.png Wearable Lanterns Preset

Mindflux - Particle patch (recommended)

CheckmarkMO.png Mindflux - Particle patch and Fixes

CheckmarkMO.png Mindflux - Subsurface scattering patch

Next

IMPORTANT

Read the description to know what to do!

CheckmarkMO.png YES! I have read the description and know now what to do!

Install

Edited by mcshame

Hi @jd since you have both IA and Improved closed faced helmet. Does Legate Rikke use ICH helmet or IA helmet?

I've been trying to change her helmet to ICH version because IA helmet don't have those eye holes but no luck. I tried changing her default outfit to use the vanilla version (the no helmet) instead of the IA version.

Going to jump into the WLSO PAGE, Going with Option 4 - Vivid Weathers with Enhanced Lighting for ENB. Question about a patch.  When installing the Vividian ENB installer, it asks if I'm installing the ELE Lite 0.95b, I assume this is to install a patch.  Do I need to do this or is the WLSO - Weather Lighting and Sound Overhaul Patches cover this?

FOMOD Instructions

WLSO - Weather Lighting and Sound Overhaul Patches

Which weather mod you prefer?

Vivid Weathers

DotMO.png Vivid Weathers - Enhanced Lighting for ENB

Install

EDIT:

Actually, what selections should I make for Vividian ENB installer, there are other patches options I believe...below were Neo's selections

FOMOD Instructions

Main File

Welcome

Install Options

DotMO.png Vividian - Vivid Weathers ENB

Next

Vividian ENB

ENB Performance Options

DotMO.png Default Version

ENB Sharpening Options

DotMO.png Default

Next

Interior Lighting Mods

ELE Lite 0.95b

DotMO.png None

ELE OLD Fallback

CheckmarkMO.png None

Next

ENB Optional Files

ENB Optional Files

CheckmarkMO.png None

Depth of Field Options

DotMO.png Depth of Field: Normal (No change)

Next

Textures and Fixes

Skyrim Fixes

CheckmarkMO.png Dim Torches

CheckmarkMO.png Remove Sunglare (required/recommended)

Compatibility patches for Third Party Mods

CheckmarkMO.png Wearable Lanterns Preset

Mindflux - Particle patch (recommended)

CheckmarkMO.png Mindflux - Particle patch and Fixes

CheckmarkMO.png Mindflux - Subsurface scattering patch

Next

IMPORTANT

Read the description to know what to do!

CheckmarkMO.png YES! I have read the description and know now what to do!

Install

Wish I could help, but I used TAZ.

@mcshame

so i am using vivid weather (option 4) and ELE lite (variant A) i can't recall exactly what i chose on the vivid installer (its been a week or so since i completed the whole setup) but i remember i had to mess a bit with a settings as they weren't exactly like the instructions.

Same for the enb itself i am using vividian as well.

This has more to do with your setup, I don't know your gpu ram and cpu so it's hard to tell, but my core i5 3570k 16gb of ram and gtx 760 (4gb of vram), I get around 40 to 50 fps with enb on, 55 to 60 fps with enb off, i selected the following:

- Performance
- sharpening default

- ele none (if i am not mistaken, since ele is already installed)

- depth of field and all those fancy effects that kills fps none 

As for mindflux patches I can recall there was at least one i activated, I activated the one that has to do with water particles if not mistaken, there was another one that has to do with clutter if not mistaken and smim already does that, so there is no need to patch it.

Hopefully this helps, I managed to play for a week with all the setup from that page and vividian enb without a single CTD.

EDIT: just saw your setup in the signature, you can probably go for default instead of performance and choose a better sharpening option and maybe add some of the fancy effects as well, but that setup worked for me.

Edited by Pockets69

Concerning the juniper tree issue, I found an edit in Neovalen's conflict resolution patch that appears to address the issue in Markarth, and I imagine it could be brought to bear on the Solitude one as well:

00016D71 MarkarthWorld > Block -2, 0 > Sub-Block -6, 0 > 00020EEB > Temporary > 000701DD

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Skyrim.esm and change Scale to 0.35, X to -176142.750000, and Y to 1417.942261.
Problem Resolved: Juniper tree needed to be moved to fit in its pot due to Skyrim Flora Overhaul Large Juniper meshes.

I'll try to see if I can do something similar tonight.

Hey just wondering if WLSO - Fantasy Soundtrack Project is essential? It definitely sounds like an awesome mod, but the Nexus page has been hidden for updates for the last few days and I'm itching to keep going! If I can add it in later, before the merges, just after installing all of the mods that works also.

Hey just wondering if WLSO - Fantasy Soundtrack Project is essential? It definitely sounds like an awesome mod, but the Nexus page has been hidden for updates for the last few days and I'm itching to keep going! If I can add it in later, before the merges, just after installing all of the mods that works also.

Ask a kind soul for a copy... If you intend to use WLSO you need to have the listed FSP mods as it's a hard dependency unless you plan on altering the patches yourself to pull it out.

I have a questions about SFO installation instruction

Tall Pines:

• textures/terrain/LODGen/Skyrim.esm/TreePineForest04*

The TreePineForest04* files from SFO were overwritten be files from [Enhanced Vanilla Trees - Billboards]. Is this intentional? DDS files looked very different in GIMP. I don't think Enhanced Vanilla Trees - Billboards has the correct billboards for the Tall Pines.

Thanks for a great guide.

Ask a kind soul for a copy... If you intend to use WLSO you need to have the listed FSP mods as it's a hard dependency unless you plan on altering the patches yourself to pull it out.

Thanks JD! Anyone have a copy of WLSO - Fantasy Soundtrack Project V. 4.0? Not sure how long the author will be updating, or if the update started and is now delayed for whatever reason. It would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks JD! Anyone have a copy of WLSO - Fantasy Soundtrack Project V. 4.0? Not sure how long the author will be updating, or if the update started and is now delayed for whatever reason. It would be greatly appreciated!

I'm in the same boat.  Was hoping to complete the build tonight! :(

• +1 1