SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

About the NPC Retextures merge: 

Before merge ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp from mod Ethereal Elven Overhaul is being overwritten by Ethereal Elven Overhaul Patches. After merge, the remaining esp is called NPC Retextures Merged.esp and thus no longer overwrites ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp. 

The question is: Should I disable ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp from Ethereal Elven Overhaul or disable the whole mod altogether? There are still other files in there that are not included in merge... 

So for now i chose to only disable esp and keep mod active. 

I started playing the game with this build today and I'm not starting with the live another life but the vanilla starting instead, is it supposed to be like this? or there is something that I need to change from the provided load order?

Edited by Sn3azer

In the merge guide, under Miscellaneous Merged and then under Left pane placement, you say:

• Directly after MISC - Patches.

I take it you meant to say: 

• Directly after MISC - Vendor Sale Delay - GONE - Patches

yes fixed

About the NPC Retextures merge: 

Before merge ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp from mod Ethereal Elven Overhaul is being overwritten by Ethereal Elven Overhaul Patches. After merge, the remaining esp is called NPC Retextures Merged.esp and thus no longer overwrites ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp. 

The question is: Should I disable ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp from Ethereal Elven Overhaul or disable the whole mod altogether? There are still other files in there that are not included in merge... 

So for now i chose to only disable esp and keep mod active. 

[Ethereal Elven Overhaul Patches]

CORE
 Ethereal Elven Overhaul Patches - 4.0.1 - by thordir Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - Ethereal Elven Overhaul - DLC Patch - DG and DB
  • UPDATES - Interesting NPCs EEO patch, Interesting NPCs EEO plugin - small update
  • OPTIONAL FILES - Falskaar eeo

Special Installation:

CUT and PASTE the following esps into the mod folder named NPC Retex - Ethereal Elven Overhaul and overwrite when asked:

ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp

I started playing the game with this build today and I'm not starting with the live another life but the vanilla starting instead, is it supposed to be like this? or there is something that I need to change from the provided load order?

if you mean that ASLAL is not activating then check again the guide i'm sure you missed some points there... esps not activating ingame usually means that you have more than 255 plugins loaded... have you made the merges? have you disabled the ones you merged?

i don't know what to tell you since you provided little information.

On the main guide there is a typo

[TGR - Thieves Guild Requirements Patches]

Patch Central
 Skyrim All YASH'd Up Patch Central - 1.0 - by jdsmith2816

Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - TGR - Thieves Guild Requirements Patches  >>>>>>>>  CORE PACK -> TGR - Thieves Guild Requirements Patches

yes fixed

Edited by paul666root

NVM this, hahaha but I want report something on the: 

[COR - Crafting Overhaul Reqtified]

the optional plugin won't be installed unless I change the directory stated on the archieve 7z folder fomod/ModuleConfig.xml or just change the folder number in the COR - Crafting Overhaul Reqtified-61569-2-0.7z, from 02 - EXTRAS to 03 - EXTRAS, and I need to reinstall for the 2nd time to get the bsa file, only then I'll get the plugin for COR-NoHeavyStormcloaks.esp and COR-WetAndCold.esp.

Edited by Sn3azer

First of all, great work! I followed the rectified guide and started playing a couple of weeks ago. Game runs smooths and looks really good, even without the beautification.

However, I encountered a problem with immersive horses. After finally being able to buy a horse in whiterun, it will always run back to the nearest stables as soon as I dismount. I can access its inventory, but neither the set hotkeys nor the power for whistling or the horse menu work. I also do not hear the whistling sound.

I googled for the problem and found others having the same problem when using IH and Reqiuem. The solution was to load the IH esp directly before Requiem for the indifferent.esp. I didn't try yet, since I expect troubles when deviating from the provided load order. Any advice on that? And do I have to run the reqtificator again when changing the load order that way?

Edit.:Another gameplay related problem: I started Helgen Reborn at level 7, which might have been a bit to early. in the quest Molon labe is just not possible to kill the 15 Thalmor with my young paladin. I would just delay the quest for later, but I have these two followers now from the quest. Can I somehow abandon the quest and restart it later?

Edited by martin1008

So, weird little bug...

I've noticed that with the Shoal Farm start, occasionally (and without any trigger that I can discern), you lose the ability to sleep or wait in the farm (with, "better not do that" or "I'll get caught if I do that" messages).  It starts out fine, but once in a while coming back from an adventure I try to sleep and it keeps me from doing so.

The NPCs still act like I'm fine, and I still appear to own everything in the farm.  I just can't sleep or wait there.  

I don't know if it's related, but I also noticed that the door isn't locking behind me any more.  

Anybody have any insight?

Followup on this: it mysteriously resolved itself.  Might have something weird to do with quests.  Shortly thereafter noticed that Geraldine Shoal, one of your workers, had been kidnapped as part of the Notice Board.  Rescued her, still works.  Who knows!

First of all, great work! I followed the rectified guide and started playing a couple of weeks ago. Game runs smooths and looks really good, even without the beautification.

However, I encountered a problem with immersive horses. After finally being able to buy a horse in whiterun, it will always run back to the nearest stables as soon as I dismount. I can access its inventory, but neither the set hotkeys nor the power for whistling or the horse menu work. I also do not hear the whistling sound.

I googled for the problem and found others having the same problem when using IH and Reqiuem. The solution was to load the IH esp directly before Requiem for the indifferent.esp. I didn't try yet, since I expect troubles when deviating from the provided load order. Any advice on that? And do I have to run the reqtificator again when changing the load order that way?

Edit.:Another gameplay related problem: I started Helgen Reborn at level 7, which might have been a bit to early. in the quest Molon labe is just not possible to kill the 15 Thalmor with my young paladin. I would just delay the quest for later, but I have these two followers now from the quest. Can I somehow abandon the quest and restart it later?

Seems like Minor Arcana is the one that caused the problems with Immersive Horse, RMA overwrite the data for 9 horses when I checked on Xedit MQ101Horse, frost, Shadowmere, etc2.. and the horse in whiterun included. hahaha 

Merge name:

• ++++ WLSO - Merged

Filename:

• WLSO Merged.esp

Left pane placement:

• Directly after WLSO - Weather Lighting and Sound Overhaul Patches.

Important: After you completed this merge go to Mod Organizer\mods\WLSO - Weather Lighting and Sound Overhaul\interface\translations, open SoSConfigMenu_ENGLISH.txt and copy everything inside the txt file. Then go to Mod Organizer\mods\++++ WLSO Merged\interface\translations, open WLSO Merged_english.txt and paste what you copied earlier at the bottom of the txt file and save it. This will remove the $ symbol that appears in MCM Menu for SoS mods since Merge Plugins doesn't merge the two translations.

Note: Ignore the Navmesh message that appears after the merge is finished. It is present only in a test cell.

It seems that there are some issues with Merge Plugins handling certain assets, so I'll be making an update to fix the problems sometime soon.  Sorry for the inconvenience!

- Mator

• +1 1