SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Cant progress again. in the instruction to Merge CLARALUX on Wrye bash usage you wrote  Right Click then on the Blowing in the Wind.esp and click "Change to..." i did just that, but at the end it says file must be selected from oblivion data files directory. What should i do? Help pls.

Edited by CVkiller2013

Cant progress again. in the instruction to Merge CLARALUX on Wrye bash usage you wrote  Right Click then on the Blowing in the Wind.esp and click "Change to..." i did just that, but at the end it says file must be selected from oblivion data files directory. What should i do? Help pls.

Use Skyrim Wrye Bash not Oblivion Wrye Bash

Ok im lost now, there is only one executable in the Wrye Bash 306 - Standalone Executable in the link you provide. How can i change for skyrim wrye bash? I just check the configuration its on skyrim.

Problem solved. The esp its in the folder wrye bash open first, but i changed to the modorganizer mods folder to search the esp, that is why i was getting the error. Thank you for trying to help.

Ran into a snag at the Merge Instructions for Relighting Skyrim. I cannot make the merge because Merge Plugins gives me the error: "ECTV Merged.esp requires master LECM Merged.esp to be loaded before it.

I see that LECM Merged is created much later in the guide...is it okay to be doing these merges out of order or did I screw up?

Edited by Reezy

Problem solved. The esp its in the folder wrye bash open first, but i changed to the modorganizer mods folder to search the esp, that is why i was getting the error. Thank you for trying to help.

Sorry I was misunderstanding the problem. Glad you figured it out.

Its easiest to just do all the merges at the end and keep all the esps in order grouped together. Makes finding them for the merge a lot easier. 

Yes, that was the intention.

Main guide got really cluttered so we had to split things out which kind of interrupted the flow a bit.

Its easiest to just do all the merges at the end and keep all the esps in order grouped together. Makes finding them for the merge a lot easier. 

Were you able to get started on your play through mongoloid?

In that case, I'd recommend that the WLSO merges be done after the ones in the main guide. I keep running into problems with them like the missing LACM merge I mentioned earlier, plus Wrye Bash doesn't want to load all of the esps when I try to merge CLARALUX.

Edited by Reezy

Next question, yet again on the merges. 

I'm using Option 3 Variant A (TAZ + ELE) which means that I will need to uninstall Dark Dungeons and Revamped Exterior Fog.

Does this mean that they shouldn't be included in the WSLO merge earlier in the section? There's nothing written there to indicate that they shouldn't be...

And sorry that my questions are so basic and simple, guys.

EDIT: I think I'm getting confused about the whole core and variant thing...If I follow the guide exactly, am I going to be merging the same esps twice and just letting the variant overwrite the core one?

Edited by Reezy