SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Rayhe hi! Personally i only merge the good guys for Boethiah and Namira into a personal merge to load near the bottom of my load order. DB good guys requires a patch from LOTD patch central to work with LOTD, you could merge this in your personal merge, but may have to add LOTD as master or Wyre bash to change mastership, also if memory serves DB good guys has errors in it that needs fixing before merging(use xedit): Thieves guild good guys again as memnochs says i keep separate as i await v3 to come out...though Mordivia2 is quiet clear on upgrading. Don't use immersive jewellery, there was a problem awhile back with LOTD and Dual Sheath Redux..slot positions, BUT they may have been resolved by now..know LOTD has a patch for it

Quick check up, in my overwrite folder I found SKSE/Plugins/Smart Souls. InI.  And Fuz Ro D'oh.InI. after seeing that, I checked the original mods in the left pan were I install them with Mod Organizer I Opened With Explorer and checked SKSE/Plugins. Their DLL files were there but not the Ini files. should I take the Ini files out of the overwrite and paste them in the mods where they come from? Sorry If I explained that bad, quite tired haha :P

Quick check up, in my overwrite folder I found SKSE/Plugins/Smart Souls. InI.  And Fuz Ro D'oh.InI. after seeing that, I checked the original mods in the left pan were I install them with Mod Organizer I Opened With Explorer and checked SKSE/Plugins. Their DLL files were there but not the Ini files. should I take the Ini files out of the overwrite and paste them in the mods where they come from? Sorry If I explained that bad, quite tired haha :P

That is normal they are self generated when you boot up the game what I do is I add them to the SRLE Extended LOTD Profile that house the FNIS Bash Patch, ASIS and DSR outputs.

• +1 1

Hi, I am having this problem with weird orbs of light appearing on the Whiterun battlements, they don't surround light sources. They can be seen in my screenshot: 

https://imgur.com/BLa81oX

Does anyone have any idea what's causing this? I am using NLVA and therefore not using Vivid weathers' esp and its addons/patches, my ENB is Rudy ENB, otherwise my setup is exactly what is said in the guide.