SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hello again! I am happy to say I am nearing completion on the guide once more. I have to say though I do remember a few more things included last time I modded it (a lot of questionable armors and body textures are removed). I appreciate the more....tasteful approach however. In any case last time I completed the mod list I noticed sounds of skyrim was included, I was curious if this was removed due to personal preference or rather a conflict issue? Secondly as i am about to dive back into skyrim for months on end I dream of completing everything on a single character. Such as completing every quest, tracking down every item, and filling out the museum to its entirety. I was curious how far anyone has made it to accomplishing this task.

When merging all the Blowing in the Wind esps I wind up with Blowing in the Wind.esp as a missing master for the merged file...what did I do wrong?

that shouldn't happen best delete and redo the merge.

Hello again! I am happy to say I am nearing completion on the guide once more. I have to say though I do remember a few more things included last time I modded it (a lot of questionable armors and body textures are removed). I appreciate the more....tasteful approach however. In any case last time I completed the mod list I noticed sounds of skyrim was included, I was curious if this was removed due to personal preference or rather a conflict issue? Secondly as i am about to dive back into skyrim for months on end I dream of completing everything on a single character. Such as completing every quest, tracking down every item, and filling out the museum to its entirety. I was curious how far anyone has made it to accomplishing this task.

Yes the original SRLE Extended did have slooty Armours but when I created the LOTD version my wife overruled me and put her foot down. she said "Darth you need to remember you live in a house full of girls". Sounds of Skyrim was never in this guide nor my original but I think it was part of Paul and JD LOTD Requiem guide thou.

Anyone?

Am trying to not have the taskbar showing up in game.

Do you have One Tweak cos with that you should get boarderless windowed mode. if it not working check you ini file and your enblocal.ini or maybe best to just play in full screen mode.

I posted yesterday and got no response so I will try again: 

I am having this problem with weird orbs of light appearing on the Whiterun battlements, they don't surround light sources. They can be seen in my screenshot: 

https://imgur.com/BLa81oX

I am using NLVA and therefore not using Vivid weathers' esp and its addons/patches, my ENB is Rudy ENB, otherwise my setup is exactly what is said in the guide. I have tried running DynDOLOD without fake lights in child worlds and fxglow contrary to what the guide says, but this hasn't solved my issue. Does anyone have any idea what's causing this?

Muzinzafrika hi! Personally not sure as i have never used NLVA and Ruby ENB...not sure if many here have. It may be worth posting it on those respective mod pages, in case people have encountered the same thing there, and check their posts pages. Try installing a mod called MFG console: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44596/?, if they are not caused by your weather/enb, when you see it again open console and mfg should give you an idea of which mod is causing it or last modified plugin. Hope this helps

Rahyne then just remove onetweak as Darth mentioned in an earlier post...i have removed mine as i have always been able to play without borders, and the main feature of this mod  tab+alt doesn't seem to work for me either

Edited by berndaroy

About you rfullscreen problem check these settings :

Skyrimprefs.ini

[Display]

bFull Screen=0

OneTweak.ini

[Global]
#Enable Borderless Window
BorderlessWindow=true
#Enable Double Cursor Fix
DoubleCursorFix=true

enblocal.ini

[WINDOW]
ForceBorderless=false
ForceBorderlessFullscreen=false

[FIX]

FixCursorVisibility=false

If you don't use onetweak, enblocal.ini must be as below :

[WINDOW]
ForceBorderless=true
ForceBorderlessFullscreen=true

[FIX]

FixCursorVisibility=true

I installed  Revamped Assets Skyrim. During the removing of the files I didn't need I saw that this file is missing already.

meshes/furniture/enchanting*.nif.

Though there is the following files in it that are related to enchanting

enchantingworkstation01.nif

enchantingworkbench01.nif

Do I remove these ones?

I installed  Revamped Assets Skyrim. During the removing of the files I didn't need I saw that this file is missing already.

meshes/furniture/enchanting*.nif.

Though there is the following files in it that are related to enchanting

enchantingworkstation01.nif

enchantingworkbench01.nif

Do I remove these ones?

yes remove both those files.

Does anyone know the name of Seranas vampiric drain spell that she casts on herself, the bats that whirl around her?

I want to remove it from her

think it is AAEVampireCombatManouverShout "Vampire Combat Manouver" [sHOU:0B1304BB]

• +1 1