SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

yes remove both those files.

think it is AAEVampireCombatManouverShout "Vampire Combat Manouver" [sHOU:0B1304BB]

Thanks, I think it worked, even if the console reported that she doesn't have that spell

Edit

Nevermind she's still getting into fights with her own gargoyle.

I'll try to find the spell when I become a vampire

Edited by bekcicandrej

Thanks, I think it worked, even if the console reported that she doesn't have that spell

Edit

Nevermind she's still getting into fights with her own gargoyle.

I'll try to find the spell when I become a vampire

well the summon Gargoyle spell i think is AAEConjureGargoyleNPC "Summon Gargoyle" [sPEL:29098648] you could try deleting that. You also try AAEVampireNightCloakShout "Night Cloak" [sHOU:290BBD67] for the bat thing.

So I am just about done with the full installation, only took me about a weekend to do too haha. In any case before I run the last few programs and finalize the process once more, does anyone have any other mods they would suggest adding? These can be things like cool armors, weapons, or pretty much anything that they personally enjoy that is compatible with the mod list. Also I want to say thank you so much again and Darth and Lexy for maintaining these guides and responding to these forums all these years!

well the summon Gargoyle spell i think is AAEConjureGargoyleNPC "Summon Gargoyle" [sPEL:29098648] you could try deleting that. You also try AAEVampireNightCloakShout "Night Cloak" [sHOU:290BBD67] for the bat thing.

Thanks Darth :)

It wasn't the shout, but the perk called Night Cloak.

Removed it from Serena and hopefully it will work now and keeping my fingers crossed that I didn't break anything

So I am just about done with the full installation, only took me about a weekend to do too haha. In any case before I run the last few programs and finalize the process once more, does anyone have any other mods they would suggest adding? These can be things like cool armors, weapons, or pretty much anything that they personally enjoy that is compatible with the mod list. Also I want to say thank you so much again and Darth and Lexy for maintaining these guides and responding to these forums all these years!

One mod I personalty enjoy using with legacy is The Eloquent Reader. This mod give you a small amount of speech skill for each book that you read and since you'll be picking up alot of books to be put on display it complements well. You will want the 'True Scholar Sneak Preview' file as that version works with all books in the game, only complaint is that it also works on small notes too lol.

I posted yesterday and got no response so I will try again: 

I am having this problem with weird orbs of light appearing on the Whiterun battlements, they don't surround light sources. They can be seen in my screenshot: 

https://imgur.com/BLa81oX

I am using NLVA and therefore not using Vivid weathers' esp and its addons/patches, my ENB is Rudy ENB, otherwise my setup is exactly what is said in the guide. I have tried running DynDOLOD without fake lights in child worlds and fxglow contrary to what the guide says, but this hasn't solved my issue. Does anyone have any idea what's causing this?

Are you using Claralux? I had this problem once with it. I think Lanterns of Skyrim may also be responsible for the strange orbs of light, depending on the brightness settings, ENB. If you're using LoS, Vividian ENB has a preset for it (which you already mentioned you didn't use), not sure about Ruby. The whole lighting setup in this guide is very finely tuned and works very well if you install it exactly as it's posted, and I've never managed to improve on it or achieve any decent results fiddling with it... Only minor tweaks to the ENB that I usually do in game. Maybe starting from scratch (remove weathers, ENB, ELFX, ELE and every shaders or light related mods and start by adding your ENB of choice and find which other mods work with it)?

I used to love NLA and I use Dolomite in Skyrim SE, tried to install NLVA for its more realistic, crisp and colder lighting but never got it to work well with this setup, no matter how hard I tried. Before I started playing with this guide I used Purity II and no ENB, used RLO instead and I loved it, but can't go back to it now after getting used to ENB, it just seems too dull. So my advice is, if you want to change any part of the lighting setup, start from scratch. Install ENB and your preset of choice, then try to adapt other lighting mods to it.

Decided to give OBIS one more chance. This line alone in the description page made me change my mind: "207 uniquely named bandits that drop expensive rings for you to sell."

Sorry about the sarcasm LOL My previous playthrough was too boring! I had removed OBIS, along with a lot of other mods, to reduce the amount of scripts running in my game and apparently I was successful there, no script lag problems this time. It's hard to figure out where to strike the balance between performance and depth/difficulty/interest/whatever ;)

Special instructions: post merge MANUALLY COPY and PASTE Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp and the Interface folder into this new merge.

Why this instruction in the RDO merge?

Does this mean we should leave the assets and esp's in duplicate, or remove them from the original RDO mod? As far as I know both mods's contents will be copied to the data folder (or virtual Data folder if using MO) and so it will be redundant to have them duplicated. The game won't know which installer the files came from as long as they're in the data folder.

Why this instruction in the RDO merge?

Does this mean we should leave the assets and esp's in duplicate, or remove them from the original RDO mod? As far as I know both mods's contents will be copied to the data folder (or virtual Data folder if using MO) and so it will be redundant to have them duplicated. The game won't know which installer the files came from as long as they're in the data folder.

I did that so you could actually deactivate or remove the original mod since all the assets get copied over except the original esp and the MCM will become a bit screwy if you don't copy across the Interface folder. Are you still using Wrye Bash if so things might be slightly different for you.

Are you still using Wrye Bash if so things might be slightly different for you.

True, I am still using WB. Most assets don't get copied to the merge because Mator didn't include WB integration and the option to batch-copy assets from the original mods require integration. But it DOES copy and rename the essential asset folders, namely those (interface, sounds, facegeom, etc) that need to have the same folder name as the esp they're called by. So in WB you just deactivate the esp's that were merged from the original mods and never fully deactivate or delete those (you can, only if the esp was the only content of the original mod, but even then I don't because it makes it easier to restore all the needed esp's if by any reason I need to rebuild the merge).

You do end up with extra stuff in the data folder, namely the original folders named after the esp's you deactivate after merging, unless you go through the trouble of deleting each one from the installer, which I don't. Don't know how much impact that "dead weight" will have on loading or running the game, but it only happens for a few of the merges so I don't worry about it much. Probably the game simply ignores it.

I swear this game has voodoo in it. Since Christmas were i had to start afresh, i have battled to narrow down a bug/s: 1. Skeletons(inactive) bouncing all around the place, making a racket. 2. when i activate certain doors my character in first person is sucked into the door and to the right. 3. when standing still and camera view comes in, the 360 degree rotation was double normal speed. 4. in conversation, items near us would fly about. I tried removing latest mod added or updates etc and nothing...just getting to the point of total scrapping and starting from scratch, when suddenly, ALL symptoms disappeared and game is behaving wonderfully. Got to be that Niles Macnairan ghost from the museum in Solitude...damn poltergeists

If wanting to run borderless windowed mode that setting is irrelevant to both the onetweak and enb implementations. They both force borderless windowed mode on startup. Just pick onetweak or enb, not both. Onetweak is the superior option though.

I ended up removing OneTweak and changed bfullscreen to 1 and that which fixed the problem.