SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

You should be using the 32 bit version, since Mod Organizer itself is 32 bit, and you're launching those from within MO.

Are you asking how to run them, or what options to choose when you do run them?

I figured it out (remembered from previous time) but I was just wondering about instructions.

Hmm ok Im at a loss, does anyone know what this error is caused from? I just finished running the great equalizer script and at the very end it reports: KA_ArmorDragonPriestMaskGlassHelmet "Glass Mask" [ARMO:xx0780C1], Exception: Found a TXST reference, expected: ARMA,NULL 

And also reports the same thing for the stalrhim mask from konahrik accoutrements, can anyone confirm for me if you also get these errors if you check the latest conflict res. 1.58 for errors in TESEdit? Thats where these are coming from it seems. I have already tried redownloading and installing KA and ICH and redoing the merge for ICH with no success.

Hmm ok Im at a loss, does anyone know what this error is caused from? I just finished running the great equalizer script and at the very end it reports: KA_ArmorDragonPriestMaskGlassHelmet "Glass Mask" [ARMO:xx0780C1], Exception: Found a TXST reference, expected: ARMA,NULL 

And also reports the same thing for the stalrhim mask from konahrik accoutrements, can anyone confirm for me if you also get these errors if you check the latest conflict res. 1.58 for errors in TESEdit? Thats where these are coming from it seems. I have already tried redownloading and installing KA and ICH and redoing the merge for ICH with no success.

I have checked the CR and even downloaded it no errors on our end. Lexy did update the undeath ICH patch so do you have the latest version of that? It might just be a matter of copying across the record to the CR can i see the error in xedit please?

Ok try deleting the record from the CR then copy from ICH Patches merge and forward the keyword from konahrik_acc_WAFR_CCOR.esp.

So when I replace the VahlokTexture entry with the Arg_KaImp_DragonPriestHelmGlassAA from the ICH merged the error goes away so it wants a ARMOR ADDON FormID instead of the Texture Set FormID.

Here is what the CR looks like before I perform the fix, but was the vahlok entry correct?

EWHDrqO.png

Hello everyone, 

I have a little problem with merging. In Merges Page for "No Snow Under The Roof" merge one of the plugins used is "Prometheus_NSUTR BDS Patch.esp (No Snow Under The Roof)" which relies on Better Dynamic Snow that is part of The Ruffled Feather now. Is this plugin added by mistake in the merge or I am missing something?

Yes you did miss something, when you install the Ruffled Feather mod you should have a better dynamic snow.esp from it so if you are missing that plugin then I suspect you dint install the mod completely.

Hello everyone, 

I have a little problem with merging. In Merges Page for "No Snow Under The Roof" merge one of the plugins used is "Prometheus_NSUTR BDS Patch.esp (No Snow Under The Roof)" which relies on Better Dynamic Snow that is part of The Ruffled Feather now. Is this plugin added by mistake in the merge or I am missing something?

Edited by InstantKor

So when I replace the VahlokTexture entry with the Arg_KaImp_DragonPriestHelmGlassAA from the ICH merged the error goes away so it wants a ARMOR ADDON FormID instead of the Texture Set FormID.

Here is what the CR looks like before I perform the fix, but was the vahlok entry correct?

EWHDrqO.png

The FormID looks OK to me don't know why it would do that that ours is OK and so was the CR I downloaded of the Nexus page. just forward the red MODL - Model file name to the CR and you should be OK.

did you follow the latest direction to add the "NoMerge" Tag to Traps are Dangerous and Khajiit Ears Show. I tested everything for the big push section on wards and I did not ILS I was able to load the game zoomed around and everything was fine my end.

I suggest you delete the Bash Patch. ASIS and DSR and run them all again.

Ok I'll give that a shot. Two things I'm wondering about with regards to the Merge Plugins and Bashed Patch though:

I didn't install CK since it was an optional install. Would this affect the Merge Plugins section in any way since I don't have Papyrus Compiler? I didn't get any errors.

I also haven't really been extracting BSA's except for a couple, would this affect the Bashed Patch?

Ok, so back to my original problem - i didnt install Better Dynamic Snow from Ruffled Feathers because there were no option in FOMOD, i am talking about v4.4 of course, v4.3 installation works fine. I had to manually install Suped-Up Stalhrim 2K and Better Dynamic Snow. Of course maybe the problem only on my end, but if not, it might be a good idea to update installation instructions.

Ok, so back to my original problem - i didnt install Better Dynamic Snow from Ruffled Feathers because there were no option in FOMOD, i am talking about v4.4 of course, v4.3 installation works fine. I had to manually install Suped-Up Stalhrim 2K and Better Dynamic Snow. Of course maybe the problem only on my end, but if not, it might be a good idea to update installation instructions.

Odd I got a FOMOD installer when I installed the ruffled feather mod file through mod organizer, you are using MO right? Also what version of the RF mod are you installing? Should be downloading the files listed in the Miscellaneous files your grabbing.

Hello again, I am sorry to trouble everyone, but I seem to be a little lost. I just need some clarification as I seem to have made a mistake the first time I assembled SRLE and would like to correct it this time. Following the guide I made it to optimizing Falskaar and ran DDSopt, I misread something however and optimized the entirety of the mod instead of the textures and normal maps folders. Going back I read https://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:DDSopt/Skyrim and https://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:DDSopt but I am still slightly confused.

Forgive me if this a dumb set of questions, but it almost feels like I am getting conflicting information in regards to optimizing. For starters this is linked next to every mod I need to optimize https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Neovalen/Skyrim_Revisited_-_Legendary_Edition/DDSOpt_Processing if i follow this can I just ignore the other guides? Do I still need to prepare mod textures for optimization? Lastly (and most likely the most idiotic question) where are the files labeled "Normal maps"? Following the base guide they are clearly labeled in the vanilla textures, am I missing a step or are they simply not present in mods. I am aware that a "Normal map" is a picture that corresponds to the texture and uses color to indicate the ability of it to reflect light and the like.

Please help and I am deeply sorry for the dumb questions.

Wheee I finished off installing the guide  ::D: Now it is normal for the game to take 6 minutes or so after you launch the SKSE launcher in MO? It goes straight to the main menu with the emblem spinning like it should. I can see the game is loading as task manager show its using processing with 30% of the cpu being used then drops to 2% after the options pop up.

EDIT: OK that will do it LOL. I missed the part in the guide about the SKSE.ini plugins for SKSE itself and for crsah fixes now it loads up with 2 mins haha

Edited by InstantKor