SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

So after the Merge Plugins section, should I be unchecking all the mods that were merged in the left pane? Or just unchecking the .esps I merged in the right pane? I notice the left pane mod merge usually gets overwritten or overwrites the unmerged mods, but not all of the files.

Your call, really. The files the merge isn't overwriting is probabaly just the meta.ini files for each mod in the merge. If you can see everything else in the merge aside from those, you can fully uncheck the mods. 

If not, or you want to be careful, just move all the esps or untick them.

Hey guys guide updated to the latest shiny new versions take note of the new Bash Tags for Traps are Dangerous and Khajiit Ears Show Output.

The Main CR has bee updated to Version 1.58 as always the CR update to 1.58 is available and only contains the new records for those that want that.

My MO Mod Profile has also been update as well as the Mod wat.ch Profile.

When running TexGen and DynLODOD, should I run the 64 bit version or just stick with the regular?

You should be using the 32 bit version, since Mod Organizer itself is 32 bit, and you're launching those from within MO.

Where are the instillation instructions for ASIS and FNIS?

I figure out how to use them but I couldn't find set up instructions anywhere.

Are you asking how to run them, or what options to choose when you do run them?

Edited by Eudeyrn

@DarkladyLexy :

Firt: happy new year !

Second : It seems it miss few instructions for the use of MTE and MTSE together :

In-game settings:

Disable the appearance system in Moonlight Tales Special Edition.

Use the SKSE skin system in Moonlight Tales Essentials (more options).

Disable the following features in Moonlight Tales Essentials:

- Transformation Stagger Animations (best handled by MTSE)

- Wolfkin Alliance (best handled by MTSE)

- Lunar Transformations (best handled by MTSE)

Everything has worked like a charm so far butttt unfortunately the Bashed Patch gave me an ILS at the main menu screen. I noticed it had some required masters from ESPs I had deactivated because they were in the Merge Plugins merges, so I reactivated them and obviously that wasn't the right solution. Any tips? Thanks so much for all the hard work on the guide!

Everything has worked like a charm so far butttt unfortunately the Bashed Patch gave me an ILS at the main menu screen. I noticed it had some required masters from ESPs I had deactivated because they were in the Merge Plugins merges, so I reactivated them and obviously that wasn't the right solution. Any tips? Thanks so much for all the hard work on the guide!

did you follow the latest direction to add the "NoMerge" Tag to Traps are Dangerous and Khajiit Ears Show. I tested everything for the big push section on wards and I did not ILS I was able to load the game zoomed around and everything was fine my end.

I suggest you delete the Bash Patch. ASIS and DSR and run them all again.