SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

@ Lexy - I only use Vigor actually... used to use them together before they became so similar, but I think they have diverged a bit since then. That does sound right though, especially if you’re using the movement tweaks file I’d suggest letting Vigor handle stamina. I really like Vigor’s poise system for stagger as well, can’t quite remember how it’s handled in WC...

Well if we are looking at a more realistic view to playing, combat with wounds etc, then safe to say, we then need diseases mod/s that are more effective/aggressive, after all we are running around in tombs, fighting decayed corpse etc, as well as Memnochs time mods i.e world still revolves even in menu/itinerary view etc. I too have looked at skytweaks but not sure how it will play with this set-up and thus always on back burner....just my two pence worth

Baronaatista hi! I have always understood that with Helgen Reborn, not to read the book until slightly later: On receiving the museum curators notes on start locations and completing his museum tour, i traveled to Helgen to receive the promised goods, and that sets the main quest off to go to Riverrun or investigate the ruins. Once inside (if investigating) the collapse takes place.....forward to the Whiterun gate guard stopping you. These stages need to be done prior to read and activating the Helgen Reborn quest to find Patsy. These instructions may have changed, but were the steps advised i.e visit Helgen, collapse, talk to guard needed to be done first, before starting HR quest on the HR web page...but admit it was awhile ago that i read this...and never completed the full quest to observe if a clean up takes place..hope it might help and not confuse

Yeah, I think I was just misunderstanding.  You want that collapse to happen, just before you start the HR quest rather than after, yes? For some reason I thought it wasn't supposed to happen at all.

And there's the dangerous diseases plugin from INeed (which I use)... as for realtime menu mods, I love the sound of them but feel like that might notch the difficulty up to nightmare.  That really is a redesign of a fundamental game system in Skyrim...

Ah Ok, don't use ineeds..so already in game (disease), good to know...and yes i hear you..last thing you want whilst reach for that last healing potion in your inventory, whilst hearing you heart thumping, is getting another whack from some beefing Orc out with a grudge, just because you looked at his wife/s with a second look LOL......and yes collapse/talk to Whiterun guards BEFORE HR book quest start

I'm sure they do all work together fine, I just generally prefer to try to keep things simple, as my mod list is already massive enough. There is also something to be said for the consistent vision of one author, IMO; Vigor + movement tweaks achieves most of what that combo does, and most of the stuff I'm missing I don't *think* makes a big difference (or, like DC's spell reflect on timed ward 'block' I feel would fit better as a perk in Ordinator).

I got around 15 mods merged into my combat merged. That's including the movement speed tweaks from Realistic Movement Tweaks and others. I mean you can merge the combat mods all together. Just I haven't test with the newest addition of wounds, vigor and DC.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Is there any issue with generating the Wrye Bash Bashed Tag AFTER running DynDOLOD? I get the problem where DLOD stops half way through the process and gives the error message to check plugins in xEdit, etc.

Works fine after de-activating Bashed .esp in MO, re-activating relevant LOD esps and re-running DLOD.exe. Others on the forum have this documented problem and wondering if placing the Wry Bash step after DynDOLOD in the LOTD guide would make sense?

Is there any issue with generating the Wrye Bash Bashed Tag AFTER running DynDOLOD? I get the problem where DLOD stops half way through the process and gives the error message to check plugins in xEdit, etc.

Works fine after de-activating Bashed .esp in MO, re-activating relevant LOD esps and re-running DLOD.exe. Others on the forum have this documented problem and wondering if placing the Wry Bash step after DynDOLOD in the LOTD guide would make sense?

There have been reported issues although I have never experienced them myself But I do believe Sheson does suggest generating the Bash Patch post dyndolod. So It probably would make sense to do that would save hassle and aggro.