SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

hey guys just so you all know, I know I pulled it but for those of you who still have TME it has been updated. The mod author has tweaked the patcher which should hopefully have Fixed the alchemy and crafting leveling issue. He has ask me to relay that if any issues are found instead of us trying is fix them we should report them to him so they can be fixed.

hmm... For the Pumping Iron mod, is there an option to leave it deactivated in the MCM... I don't really want my girl to get super buff. Alternatively, can I just not install it at all? I think I saw it req. as part of the merged patches... I'm not really wanting to recreate a whole other patch just for this. Thanks again, for bearing with me throughout all my questions >.< 

I must say, your guide is amazing so far, thank you for all your hard work!

Edited by Lightsourced

hmm... For the Pumping Iron mod, is there an option to leave it deactivated in the MCM... I don't really want my girl to get super buff. Alternatively, can I just not install it at all? I think I saw it req. as part of the merged patches... I'm not really wanting to recreate a whole other patch just for this. Thanks again, for bearing with me throughout all my questions >.

I must say, your guide is amazing so far, thank you for all your hard work!

I am afraid you can't use turn it off in the MCM bit of a boob on Gopher's part really. So if you don't want it the the only option is to uninstall it an redo you the merge.

• +1 1

Lexy sweetness: Just a query....."If the driver is handling Vsync make sure EnableVSync is set to false in the enblocal.ini file and iPresentInterval is set to 0 in the Skyrim.ini file." The iPresentInterval for me is in SkyrimPrefs i.n.i...do we need to add this to the Skyrim.ini. I vaguely remember this was mentioned on S.T.E.P guide many a year ago, but not sure if this is right..i.e the game puts it in the wrong ini file

Not to worry found the reference on step guide and now have it in right place..how i missed this before tsk, tsk, tsk :doh:

Edited by berndaroy

Lexy sweetness: Just a query....."If the driver is handling Vsync make sure EnableVSync is set to false in the enblocal.ini file and iPresentInterval is set to 0 in the Skyrim.ini file." The iPresentInterval for me is in SkyrimPrefs i.n.i...do we need to add this to the Skyrim.ini. I vaguely remember this was mentioned on S.T.E.P guide many a year ago, but not sure if this is right..i.e the game puts it in the wrong ini file

yes we used too need to do that in the Dark days before the Light of BethINI sprung forth from the depths of DoubleYou's madness lol.

Sooo... another question >.< sorry! Does anyone know if you *have* to copy assets when doing a merge? I'd like to save drive space if possible and not duplicate assets... could i just merge the esps, and then leave the merged mods activated but put the unnecessary esps that have been merged into the optional folder in MO? Or would this break the mods?

Edited by Lightsourced

A little question, in the merge part (https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn_Merges_Page)

Should i place the esp's in the load order like the order given in the guide for merging ?

Yes, you need to add them to the bottom of your load order in the order the page you linked specifies. The esps to be merged need to be touching/in order.

If you use MO, I usually do a search in the plugins panel, then double click the priority field and enter in like 1000 to add it to the bottom... and just go through all the plugins, back up the load order list, because if you click on a file in the left pane it undoes all your hard work =\

Edited by Lightsourced

Sooo... another question >.< sorry! Does anyone know if you *have* to copy assets when doing a merge? I'd like to save drive space if possible and not duplicate assets... could i just merge the esps, and then leave the merged mods activated but put the unnecessary esps that have been merged into the optional folder in MO? Or would this break the mods?

I only do this for textures and meshes, since interface asset need to be combined by the merge plugin and then renamed as the merged plugin name for it to work properly. And I'm not 100% sure about scripts but I just moved the scripts folder and interface to its own mod before merging.

So I just leave meshes and textures to remove duplicate assets since they're quite large in size, but keep in mind sometime facegen folder names has to be the exact same as the merged plugin name. If you encounter any grey face bug then you'll know that your merge mods need a bit of a tweaking on the facegen folder.

I hope what I'm saying makes any sense, I just woke up.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I only do this for textures and meshes, since interface asset need to be combined by the merge plugin and then renamed as the merged plugin name for it to work properly. And I'm not 100% sure about scripts but I just moved the scripts folder and interface to its own mod before merging.

So I just leave meshes and textures to remove duplicate assets since they're quite large in size, but keep in mind sometime facegen folder names has to be the exact same as the merged plugin name. If you encounter any grey face bug then you'll know that your merge mods need a bit of a tweaking on the facegen folder.

I hope what I'm saying makes any sense, I just woke up.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

That does, thank you so much for the answer, explains a lot! :)