SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I'll play with it when I get some time but since I'm midgame it will be tough to evaluate.  The wiki for how to adjust the uncapper is here

Thanks but I seriously think it would be easier just to pull the mods instead of trying to balance everything else around it. Unless someone actually wants to create an Uncapper specifically made for this guide. At the moment we are using the one made for Ordinator.

OneCowardlyLion hi! If you are up to it and want to give it a go..try https://wiki.step-project.com/Pack:Explorers_Guide. It works, but you will have to pick your mods carefully to work with this guide..IT WORKS, as i have some in my present build...Please be aware that any problems you may encounter you will need to fix yourself or seek help on regs page...i really appreciate the work done there to work along side this and other guides...BUT IT'S UP TO YOU...best luck and regards

Berndaroy...now bed time

Yeah, TME, much like MLU is definitely more of a - you build the game around this type mod rather than add it on top of an already huge mod list.

With WAFR, CCF & Trade and Barter the economy has already been pretty nicely overhauled, and there is definite overlap/redundancy between TME/T&B. Pretty sure TME invalidates some of the options in the T&B MCM.

For my own purposes, I ran the patcher in order to find the prices I wanted to increase - namely to hire a follower, housing & horses. Copied those records into a new plugin and adjusted prices to my own desires. I also increased some of the rewards from dungeon/chest loot. With hard settings on T&B, this does enough for me to make for a harder/more realistic economy without taking over the game. I could share the plugin if desired.

Another little tweak I made was to increase the amount of time followers are downed in combat. Pairs well with healer characters.

One suggestion for the Prerequisite page, under Bethini setup. You say "Click" on Windowed Mode... However, by default (for me at least, not sure if that's the same for everyone) it is checked... so I'm unsure if by click you mean to disable it... or if it should remain checked. Instead, if you could say, Uncheck or Check the box next to... I think that would perhaps be a little more clear? :)

Also, if/while you're there... just to clean up this formatting.. under the skyrimprefs.ini changes (after bethini setup) this --

[Grass]

b30GrassVS=0

Grass should probably be made into its own header, as currently it looks like it's part of the Display settings.

If my suggestions are out of line, please let me know >.< just trying to help as I'm going through it... :D

Edited by Lightsourced

One more thing!! During the Nvidia Inspector changes... When I set the Frame Rate Limiter to 59.7 and then hit apply it changes it to "Off" again. The only way it doesn't get reverted back to off, is if I select 59 fps from the dropdown. How are you getting the 59.7 fps to work? Is there something special you do for that?