SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I have

'Decompiling scripts
  No files found matching D:\Jeux\Skyrim\Tools\Merge Plugins\temp\generalPex\*.pex
  No files found matching D:\Jeux\Skyrim\Tools\Merge Plugins\temp\pex\*.pex

Remapping FormIDs in scripts
  No files found matching D:\Jeux\Skyrim\Tools\Merge Plugins\temp\psc\*.psc

Compiling scripts
  No files found matching D:\Jeux\Skyrim\Tools\Merge Plugins\temp\psc\*.psc'

for the animals merged.esp it's normal or i wrong ? :confusion:

I have

'Decompiling scripts

No files found matching D:\Jeux\Skyrim\Tools\Merge Plugins\temp\generalPex\*.pex

No files found matching D:\Jeux\Skyrim\Tools\Merge Plugins\temp\pex\*.pex

Remapping FormIDs in scripts

No files found matching D:\Jeux\Skyrim\Tools\Merge Plugins\temp\psc\*.psc

Compiling scripts

No files found matching D:\Jeux\Skyrim\Tools\Merge Plugins\temp\psc\*.psc'

for the animals merged.esp it's normal or i wrong ? :confusion:

mmmm the animal merge should not have scripts in it so the only the I can think is you haven't setup Champollion PEX to papyrus Decompiler and Merge Plugins correctly.

jdsmith reached out to me to make this script, and I threw it together.  Here ya go:

let npcs = xelib.GetRecords(0, 'NPC_');
let data = [];

let shouldSkipNpc = function(npc) {
    return xelib.HasElement(npc, 'TPLT') ||
        xelib.GetFlag(npc, 'ACBS\\Flags', 'Is CharGen Face Preset');
};

npcs.forEach(function(npc) {
    let winningNpc = xelib.GetWinningRecord(npc);
    if (shouldSkipNpc(winningNpc)) return;
    let npcName = xelib.FullName(winningNpc);
    if (!npcName) return;
    let isFemale = xelib.GetFlag(winningNpc, 'ACBS\\Flags', 'Female');
    let winningMod = xelib.GetElementFile(winningNpc);
    data.push({
        name: npcName,
        formID: xelib.Hex(xelib.GetFormID(winningNpc, false, true), 8),
        winningMod: xelib.GetFileName(winningMod),
        comments: ''
    });
});

let headers = ['NPC Name', 'Gender', 'FormID', 'Winning Mod', 'Comments'];
let output = [headers.join(',')];
data.forEach(function(npc) {
    output.push(Object.values(npc).join(','));
});

output = output.join('\r\n');
fh.saveTextFile('exported_npcs.csv', output);

Appears to be working for me, though there will be some NPCs included which you may not want to include.  I tried to exclude as many undesirable NPCs as possible be excluding ones that used templates, didn't have a FULL name, or had the Is CharGen Face Preset flag set.

Here's the output of a run with the current zEdit alpha build on just Skyrim.esm + DLCs: https://puu.sh/xHuY7.csv

Quick question about this script, how can I use it? I tried making a new script on xEdit and it throws error, while running it through zEdit throws another error xelib.GetWinningRecord is not a function.

Hello,

I used this mod since a long time to unify weapons damage from diverse mod.

Maybe it could interest you.

Thanks but I seriously think it would be easier just to pull the mods instead of trying to balance everything else around it. Unless someone actually wants to create an Uncapper specifically made for this guide. At the moment we are using the one made for Ordinator.

I tweaked uncapper for ordinator to block leveling for non-attack skill (ex: you gain blacksmith level but your PC level is not influenced, in counterpart you gain a little more perk points), if you tell me what you want i can customize it for you.

So, I have a question. Once I merge the plugins, I deactivate the plugins I merged so I only have the MERGE plugin activated.

That is fine, however, when I run the Bashed Patch, some plugins I deactivated because they were already included in the merge get reactivated.

Is this fine?

Do I deactivate them again?

OK let me see if I understand this correct. You have left the mods created using Merge Plugins activated in the left pane but deactivate the esp? If this is the case then all the mod created through Merge plugins should be deactivated in the left pane unless other wise stated.

The Mods that merge into the Bash Patch and this get deactivated by Wrye Bash upon creation of the Bash Patch should be left deactivated in the Right pane.

I hope that made sense.

OneCowardlyLion hi! To clarify, when you deactivate the mods merged, do you mean you have unticked the mod in the left pane or do you mean the .esps that are merged are moved into the option pane when you double click on the mods i.e Animals merge..once all the required esps are merged, then they need to move into the option pane in there said mods. The mods themselves stay ticked unless they are greyed out in the left pane. Some times the merge doesn't copy properly and the original mod still needs to be ticked for the game to read properly (if i remember correctly DSAMG -Dragon Soul Absorb More Glorious is a case in point). When you run bash patch, the mods it deactivate remain deactivated in the right pane only as they are merged/bashed into the patch. This is how i understand it.....

Lexy having now read your reply which you ninjaed me with....the mods merged in the left pane ARE UNTICKED, i just want to be sure

Edited by berndaroy

OK in a nutshell:

Mods merged using Merge Plugins = the indivdiual mods get UNTICKED in Mod Organizer Left pane (expect for DSAMG -Dragon Soul Absorb More Glorious only esp are removed) thus all the individual MODS are UNTICKED AND DEACTIVATED.

Mods merged into Bash Patch = Get deactivate by Wrye Bash in Mod Orgainzier Right pane. thus individual esp are still there but are UNTICKED (this normal and expected behavior).

This is as simple as I can make it.

Okay, so. Maybe I have all this backwards.

Let's say I have something like this set up:

[unticked in the plugins tab] Main.esp

[unticked in the plugins tab] Patch 1.esp

[unticked in the plugins tab] Patch 2.esp

[ticked in the plugins tab] Patches Merge.esp

When I run a Bashed Patch, something like this happens:

[gets ticked by Bashed Patch] Patch 1.esp

So. From what I can gather, I'm supposed to put Main.esp, Patch 1.esp, and Patch 2.esp into the Optional ESPs tab?

Edited by OneCowardlyLion

Okay, so. Maybe I have all this backwards.

Let's say I have something like this set up:

[unticked in the plugins tab] Patch 1.esp

When I run a Bashed Patch, something like this happens:

[gets ticked by Bashed Patch] Patch 1.esp

So. From what I can gather, I'm supposed to put Main.esp, Patch 1.esp, and Patch 2.esp into the Optional ESPs tab?

If you made the merge where you copy assets, you can just deactivate the entire mod, you don't need it active at all because the merge has all the assets and the plugin combined into one folder. The only exception is the DSAMG mod because the sound folder doesn't get copied all the way into the merge, so those assets will be missing if you deactivate it. For that one you can just move the esp to the optional esp folder.

Additionally, Wrye bash does not need to have esps activated in order to use and merge them into a bashed patch. Which is why it's probably toggling those esps back on. You can even rebuild your bash patch with all the previously merged bashed plugins deactivated and it will still use them for the new bashed patch... if that makes sense >.> Which is why, if you have merged a plugin with MERGE PLUGINS you should just deactivate the entire thing (except for DSAMG), do not deactivate the merged WRYE BASH patch mods in the left pane (they should just be left in your load order unticked -- they will be unticked by wrye bash because they are merged into the bashed patch and do not need to be activated in the load order, but they do need to remain there).

To answer your question though, it's hard to say yes or no, because I don't know if the plugins that you are wanting to move to the optional folder have been merged into a separate esp by MERGE PLUGINS or not... You'll have to determine that. 

Edited by Lightsourced