SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Last but not least does anyone have the google document that was created tell people what mod were available for Special edition (planning phase maybe beginning you didn't hear that from me :;): :whistling:)

At this point you can convert and use any mod that doesn't rely on a .dll in the skse/plugins folder.

There's only a small subset of this guide that you can't just use with a little bit of effort.

At this point you can convert and use any mod that doesn't rely on a .dll in the skse/plugins folder.

There's only a small subset of this guide that you can't just use with a little bit of effort.

I am not at the stage where i want to attempt to install that guide on SSE I only at my preliminary planning stage I want to start putting to get the list of mod that have officially converted i know there is a google document floating around that is what i am after at this stage.

I have decided to go through TechAngels SSE guide to familiarize myself with Wrye Bash as a mod manger.

So a few things I noticed, with true item weighs it has reduced the carrying capacity of all my backpacks and pouches significantly, which stinks, but is def more realistic. But my issue is that it has reduced the capacity of the big leather backpack (the nice one with the integrated sleeping bag) to be less than the huge napsack (big ugly brown bag). I can understand why, being that "huge" is bigger than "big", but now I'm forced to use the much uglier bag if I want to keep lugging my stuff around.

And with TME, I noticed it's kind of all over the place, making steel gauntlets more expensive than ebony versions and other questionable decisions

So a few things I noticed, with true item weighs it has reduced the carrying capacity of all my backpacks and pouches significantly, which stinks, but is def more realistic. But my issue is that it has reduced the capacity of the big leather backpack (the nice one with the integrated sleeping bag) to be less than the huge napsack (big ugly brown bag). I can understand why, being that "huge" is bigger than "big", but now I'm forced to use the much uglier bag if I want to keep lugging my stuff around.

And with TME, I noticed it's kind of all over the place, making steel gauntlets more expensive than ebony versions and other questionable decisions

I've not really noticed that but then again haven't been looking for it either. Might be worth bring it up with the mod author you might be able to tweak the script more to your liking.

I actually tend more to use and abuse Sofia as my pack mule.

Ok so i have looked into the firewood thing it looks like if you have less then 10 pieces of firewood you don't get any money. Too me this sound like a bug not sure were it would be coming from thou. So what you could do do is slightly "cheat" raise the number firewood you receive from a chopping block to 10 (this is max it can go) in CCOR's MCM menu.

JD thank you for your reply......ok for someone a bit thick, does that mean you can access screen scenes in CK or not possible..and if so under what category are they found under?

I have never tried this so i may be wrong but if you open the plugin in xEdit you should be able to the the "Load Screen" records it just below "Keywords"

there might also be assets you need to remove as well like I said never actually tried it.