SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

So if you unpack the BSA for Immersive Armors you don't need "Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp" ... but there's another .esp in there.  I'm supposed to leave Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp alone, right?

Edited by Minoke

Ok guys it has been pointed out to me that  maybe I have misunderstood the whole point of the True Medieval Economy and that we are missing a fundamental mod RP chopping and mining by Issarlk - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18336/? without it actually breaks woodcutting/mining mechanics.

having this means mining and wood chopping actually take time a mean a lot of time:

Changes:
- Ore veins are infinite.
- In order to mine ore, click on it and push the wait button to advance time (or look at your screen for an hour, it'll work too).
- Your character is rewarded by a variable number of ore, depending on the metal:
- Iron: 4 per hour
- Orichalcum: 2 per hour
- Corundum: 1.8 per hour
- Quicksilver: 1.6 per hour
- Silver: 1.6 per hour
- Moonstone: 1.5 per hour
- Malachite: 1.5 per hour
- Gold: 1.25 per hour
- Ebony: 1.0 per hour
- Soulgem: 1.0 per hour
- Chopping wood is done the same way and yields 10 firewood per hour.

Cos basically RP chopping and mining overrides CCOR faster mining and wood chopping and chamge the Prces:

New prices:
- Firewood: 1
- Iron: 2
- Quicksilver & silver: 5
- Orichalcum & Corundum: 8
- Malachite & Moonstone: 10
- Gold: 15
- Ebony: 20

Together with the amount of each ore, it's balanced so a miner or wood chopper working for 10 hours can earn around 100-200 gold.

but who actually sells chopped wood or Ore?

So basically the whole point of TME and TRIW is make things "Ultra realistic" which lets all be honest we don't really want to hang around for ages mining or chopping wood do we. So i am thinking perhaps we should just pulled both these mods cos you guys don't seem very happy with it or am I not getting that Right?

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but immersive college of winterhold has some CTD bugs which are not fixed apparently, mostly visiting j'hargo's room with the red lantern crashes always, my advice is just to avoid that room.

also my mod suggestions for a necromancer type character :  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76563/?  removes the zombie groan dialogue altogether which to me the constant groan is pretty annoying

Edited by Dele

So basically the whole point of TME and TRIW is make things "Ultra realistic" which lets all be honest we don't really want to hang around for ages mining or chopping wood do we. So i am thinking perhaps we should just pulled both these mods cos you guys don't seem very happy with it or am I not getting that Right?

You have my vote on this one Lexy

Edited by berndaroy

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but immersive college of winterhold has some CTD bugs which are not fixed apparently, mostly visiting j'hargo's room with the red lantern crashes always, my advice is just to avoid that room.

What Red lantern been awhile since i did the college quest line?

Hello, should i merge the leveled list of Immersives Weapons, Lore Weapon Expansion, and Heavy Armory ? I don't see this in the guide... :unsure:

All you should need to do is run the bash patch unless I have missed something I have never been very good with leveled lists?

Any of you having ctds once in a while in random places? is this normal? I'm using the exact same ESPS as in darth_mathias load order, LOOT does order them a bit differently though

the guide should be pretty stable i gone 3 or 4 hours in one session and not a single crash.

Dele hi! With Skyrim you can expect ctd once in a while no matter how clean, or no errors your game might have..it just the nature of the game/ limitation of the engine. As mentioned before LOOT is great tool but we use it to lay a base as it were and then hand place mods that are needed to load later...Hence Darth load order. If you are using every mod that Darth uses then you can download his profile txt and paste into your MO profile and press the yellow arrow symbol above the right pane, and it will load your mods accordingly

A good side effect is to encourage player to buy it instead of gather it but if I remember well, vendor doesn't sell a lot of these materials so I think it will be boring.

TME seems to be a good deal to adjust price for any items (including modded one) and make them more balanced, if it adjusts these prices maybe be set a lower multiplier is ok ?

EDIT: After reading your discussion with DanielUA, i understand why it can be problematic. I love the very limited carry weight but it can be apprecaite by everybody so, i go same side as berndaroy.

Edited by memnochs

A good side effect is to encourage player to buy it instead of gather it but if I remember well, vendor doesn't sell a lot of these materials so I think it will be boring.

TME seems to be a good deal to adjust price for any items (including modded one) and make them more balanced, if it adjusts these prices maybe be set a lower multiplier is ok ?

well let be honest who actually chops wood and mines ore to sell anyway?

I am actually quite happy with TME and TRIW I am use my own adjusted Multiples so i might add those to guide. I am told if we don't add RP chopping and mining mod or use the bronze coins from the True Medieval Economy then we don't need to use the loose files.

and I quote:

"If you don't want both my bronze septim and RPCM then you don't need my Loose files at all, but this will strongly deviate from the TME's purpose because why would you need ultra-realistic medieval economy with unbalanced worker's wage and super-cheap GOLD coin?"

Edit: I do see where DanielUA is coming from and he is right about the reduced carry weight and not everyone will appreciate that or like me use and abuse Sofia as there pack mule. So upon reflection I think it would be best to pull it.

well let be honest who actually chops wood and mines ore to sell anyway?

I am actually quite happy with TME and TRIW I am use my own adjusted Multiples so i might add those to guide. I am told if we don't add RP chopping and mining mod or use the bronze coins from the True Medieval Economy then we don't need to use the loose files.

and I quote:

"If you don't want both my bronze septim and RPCM then you don't need my Loose files at all, but this will strongly deviate from the TME's purpose because why would you need ultra-realistic medieval economy with unbalanced worker's wage and super-cheap GOLD coin?"

That's how I viewed it, as more of a fix to the economy being to easy mid-late game vs a time sink.  A good mod is Living Takes Time if you want a time sink but I tried it once and it wasn't really for me.  You read a couple of books in a dungeon and hours have passed, you need to sleep, and the whole game becomes more mundane than the reality we're already trying to escape.  

The bronze coin does make a lot more sense than the GOLD septim, I agree, but it's such a small detail compared to how it fixes the economy I overlooked it anyway.  I just assume that the septims aren't actually pure gold, just gold plated, so I can still melt them into a gold bar but individually they're not really worth that much.

I think more relevant is that TME is what's leading to the rapid increase in my smithing level.  If smithing experience is based on the value of the item created, and all items are worth much, much more, than smithing is going to increase much more quickly than the rest of your attributes.  I'm level 16 but my smithing is already about 70, without spamming anything.  We can adjust this in the uncapper ini, however, so smithing would be worth much less experience.  I'm too late in my game for it to make a difference but you might want to consider adjusting the value to compensate for TME, assuming you keep TME and I'm not the only one with this issue.

Dele hi! With Skyrim you can expect ctd once in a while no matter how clean, or no errors your game might have..it just the nature of the game/ limitation of the engine. As mentioned before LOOT is great tool but we use it to lay a base as it were and then hand place mods that are needed to load later...Hence Darth load order. If you are using every mod that Darth uses then you can download his profile txt and paste into your MO profile and press the yellow arrow symbol above the right pane, and it will load your mods accordingly

Thank you! i will try this, yeah i get CTDs every 4-5 hours or so on average too, just wondering if its normal. No big deal with saving alot!

What Red lantern been awhile since i did the college quest line?

This reddit thread has picture https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/4mqgft/help_identifying_the_weird_statue_of_ctd/ note this is a problem mostly with immersive college mod itself not the guide, some say turning off auto-closing doors in MCM but it didnt help me, it is a small issue for me though since the room has nothing of interest.

Thank you! i will try this, yeah i get CTDs every 4-5 hours or so on average too, just wondering if its normal. No big deal with saving alot!

This reddit thread has picture https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/4mqgft/help_identifying_the_weird_statue_of_ctd/ note this is a problem mostly with immersive college mod itself not the guide, some say turning off auto-closing doors in MCM but it didnt help me, it is a small issue for me though since the room has nothing of interest.

Try this https://www.dropbox.com/s/486gl1tytlln5ll/SRLE%20Extended%20LOTD%20-%20CR%20Update%20for%201.54.7z?dl=0 an see if it fixes it for you?

I think more relevant is that TME is what's leading to the rapid increase in my smithing level.  If smithing experience is based on the value of the item created, and all items are worth much, much more, than smithing is going to increase much more quickly than the rest of your attributes.  I'm level 16 but my smithing is already about 70, without spamming anything.  We can adjust this in the uncapper ini, however, so smithing would be worth much less experience.  I'm too late in my game for it to make a difference but you might want to consider adjusting the value to compensate for TME, assuming you keep TME and I'm not the only one with this issue.

possible I actually don't know how to adjust the uncapper I have never done it does anyone know how to do it or can do it for me?