SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

so i had a look and since we extract the BSA it look like pretty much anything in script folder without a "z" can be got rid off.

I'm not sure to understand your answer.

When i install it, i do the following : Install as usual without extracting the BSA (I always let MO ask me to extract or not) then i remove the BSA.

PS: i hope i don't bother you with such posts, but as i redo my load order (again), i try to participate ;)

I'm not sure to understand your answer.

When i install it, i do the following : Install as usual without extracting the BSA (I always let MO ask me to extract or not) then i remove the BSA.

PS: i hope i don't bother you with such posts, but as i redo my load order (again), i try to participate ;)

No it's ok I have worked it out my method is just as easy and we get the same result I am all for reducing the install usage on people Hard Drives.

and to everyone else do you find it weird that horned such as goats and horkers a give more then 2 horns or tusks in Loot Drops? Does anyone know how to Fix that.

PS how do you highlight a previous post into your new post...can't quiet figure it out?

Just use quote or multiquote? I'll try and merge those navmeshed in if I need more slots ;) But I'm almost sure you shouldn't merge any of the main mods supported by LOTD unless you can use Relinker. LOTD description page has an explicit reference to this, for LOTD to recognize these mods and adjust to them their esp's have to be active at the beginning of a game (so if you install one mid-game, LOTD will not consider it and also if you merge it or allow it into the bashed patch, no game. Relinker seems to overcome this problem, but I can't use it. I'm still wondering why Ganda made this great tool to work with mod organizer and stopped there. Not everybody is using mo.

A user of my guide bring me this mod to my attention to solve performance issues in a crowned area with custom children around (it seems more obvious when you use HDT).

Maybe it could be a good idea to add it ?

Another things, if you want to integrate this (basicaly, it is a mix between glass fix for enb and the SMIM patches for Wearable lantern, i made an hdt version but i don't like to use it ^^) in your custom fixes or in your modlist feel free ;)

Edited by memnochs

yes i was thinking the other day that carriage prices needed tweaking. I decided to drop the XP gain to 0.2 cos I felt I was leveling Smiting too quickly. You could always just put them at 0 so you get no xp gain from breaking down stuff. This was what Neo originally had but i felt weird you got no XP that why I changed it.

It makes sense that during a civil war the government would be printing crazy amounts of coin so I like the concept but the amount of coin now is crazy.  I'm at level 13 now and already sitting on 20,000 septims.  I ended up pushing carriages and boats up again to 250, 500, 1000, and 2000.  Hell, I might very soon go 500 minimum or even 1000 (ie 500, 1000, 2000, 4000 or 1000, 2000, 4000, 8000).  I'm at the point I really need a good money sink, especially since I never buy gear and my Nord just needs the basic spells. (though the few spells I did buy were at least really expensive).

edit:  Can I ask why you removed the scripts from EBT?  I'm curious bc I'm still using Vigor and it has the same scripts so I want to make sure they're not going to be problematic with another mod in the guide.  Thanks.

Edited by cstarkey42

On the NVidia Profile Inspector, when I try setting the frame rate to 59.7, when I hit apply changes the number disappears and the word 'off' appears-  is this normal?

mmm not it should be doing that what version do you have cos mine auto updated i now using v2.13 you might have to select 58fps.

It makes sense that during a civil war the government would be printing crazy amounts of coin so I like the concept but the amount of coin now is crazy.  I'm at level 13 now and already sitting on 20,000 septims.  I ended up pushing carriages and boats up again to 250, 500, 1000, and 2000.  Hell, I might very soon go 500 minimum or even 1000 (ie 500, 1000, 2000, 4000 or 1000, 2000, 4000, 8000).  I'm at the point I really need a good money sink, especially since I never buy gear and my Nord just needs the basic spells. (though the few spells I did buy were at least really expensive).

edit:  Can I ask why you removed the scripts from EBT?  I'm curious bc I'm still using Vigor and it has the same scripts so I want to make sure they're not going to be problematic with another mod in the guide.  Thanks.

yes I do think traveling by Ship should be more expensive then Carriages i like your idea of going 500, 1000, 2000, 4000 for ships. While i do like the mod I kind of get the feeling the True Medieval Economy Is now breaking the whole point to scarcity. I don't know maybe scarcity should be deactivate when we run the patcher or something. Can i ask did you also tweak room rental if what did you choose?

I was inform the EBT scripts i removed were the same as Modern Brawl Bug Fix so I decided why not save a little bit of space.

I figured out my Inspector thing - instead of manually typing in 59.7, select it from the dropdown menu.  (I was using the latest version too.)  Thanks, Lexy.  (And thank you for taking the time to answer not just my questions, but EVERYONE's queries.  It's really neat to know I can count on you guys for problems.

To be exact about EBT, these scripts are the one from the old brawl bug patch, they files are useless and could induce problem if for an unknown reason a user put EBT after the Modern Brawl patch (or any enai mod which include same files)in MO left pan.

Vigor includes the patch from enai but some other mod still includes the old one (as frostfall if I remember well)