SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Ah okay, I'll give it a shot at seeing if I can make it work since I would really love to use Sacrosanct along with everything else in this guide. Out of curiosity what specifically in the CR might I need to remove or change to get rid of the Better Vampires dependency? :)

I can't rightly remember but right and the bottom there is a "troubleshoot" section that describes how to remove Masters from the CR.

Does anyone else have problems with DSR finishing?  I haven't added any other weapon or armor mods outside of the guide but DSR gets to 100% importing and sits there forever before finally giving me an error message.  I've tried it a couple times and the same result.  ASIS ran fine for me, at least.  DSR is the last thing I need to do before I can finally start a game.  Thanks.

Does anyone else have problems with DSR finishing?  I haven't added any other weapon or armor mods outside of the guide but DSR gets to 100% importing and sits there forever before finally giving me an error message.  I've tried it a couple times and the same result.  ASIS ran fine for me, at least.  DSR is the last thing I need to do before I can finally start a game.  Thanks.

i noticed that yesterday so i added -Xmx1024m to the DSR argument section of MO's Executables.

DSR Does take a very long time to patch but it does eventually complete. It really needs an overhaul but that will never happen.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

FYI,

With the cleaning procedure for Undeath, there is a magic effect that that is listed to be removed, SummonDragonPriestNPC, is seems that it should be SummonDragonPriest.

I posted the question on the Undeath Classical Lichdom mod site, turns out it was copy/paste slip, author replied as such.

Edited by cybexgames

Yes I have, I even use Hunting in Skyrim together with Hunterborn and a bunch of other mods. And it seems to be more fluid that last time. The patches you need looks right. I'm not sure what's causing your freezes, could be VRAM problem or maybe other thing.

Thanks! Yes, the VRAM is another candidate. I am just trying to eliminate other probable causes because if it is VRAM, the Autumn Patch for Win10 will fix it.

i noticed that yesterday so i added -Xmx1024m to the DSR argument section of MO's Executables.

DSR Does take a very long time to patch but it does eventually complete. It really needs an overhaul but that will never happen.

There is zEdit by mater here. zEdit Unified Patching Framework (UPF) may be able to replace SkyProc Patcher per some posts. I know nothing about programming. Looks like jdsmith2816 is currently working on porting the SkyRe ReProccer to use UPF. He probably can tell us more. 

There is zEdit by mater here. zEdit Unified Patching Framework (UPF) may be able to replace SkyProc Patcher per some posts. I know nothing about programming. Looks like jdsmith2816 is currently working on porting the SkyRe ReProccer to use UPF. He probably can tell us more. 

Yes I know about zEdit by Mator I did his survey so I am of course interested to see what he comes up with.

Thanks, Lexy.  It's been awhile, can you refresh my memory?  Do I just add it to the line or does it need a comma or something?

-jar "C:\Gaming\MO\Skyrim\mods\Dual Sheath Redux\SkyProc Patchers\Dual Sheath Redux Patch\Dual Sheath Redux Patch.jar" -Xmx1024m

Thanks, Lexy.  It's been awhile, can you refresh my memory?  Do I just add it to the line or does it need a comma or something?

-jar "C:\Gaming\MO\Skyrim\mods\Dual Sheath Redux\SkyProc Patchers\Dual Sheath Redux Patch\Dual Sheath Redux Patch.jar" -Xmx1024m

it's  -Xmx1024m -jar "C:\Gaming\MO\Skyrim\mods\Dual Sheath Redux\SkyProc Patchers\Dual Sheath Redux Patch\Dual Sheath Redux Patch.jar"

I've got this issue that's driving me insane and was wondering if anyone could help! Essentially my game will load up fine but not have any of the options such as start game, it just has the emblem. I've narrowed it down to the CR esp and the NPC Retexture CR esp, for some reason when just one or both are loaded my menus just won't appear. I have removed immersive weapons, better vampires and ELFX. On both I created dummies removed any errors and cleaned the masters. Please help! I'm so close to having an incredible Skyrim I just can't press start :(

I've got this issue that's driving me insane and was wondering if anyone could help! Essentially my game will load up fine but not have any of the options such as start game, it just has the emblem. I've narrowed it down to the CR esp and the NPC Retexture CR esp, for some reason when just one or both are loaded my menus just won't appear. I have removed immersive weapons, better vampires and ELFX. On both I created dummies removed any errors and cleaned the masters. Please help! I'm so close to having an incredible Skyrim I just can't press start :(

Interesting I don't where to start with that. I have tested my end and it works OK for me, I can say it does take a while for the menu to appear. How long have you waited for it to turn up?