SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

godescalcus hi! In regards to the DBM_Sofia_patch, here is what Sirjesto says "The patch for Sofia is no longer needed with v2.5+ of the Sofia mod.". Bear in mind that the guide shows it as one of the mods merged in the LOTD patch made by Sirjesto, how ever the guide needs updating, both Nozzer and Lexy are down with their computers and until they are back up and running, you need to bear with them. They will, with others, try and help you with problems as best as can be under the current circumstances

Berndaroy

Edited by berndaroy

Concerningfart hi! In regards to your query about the left hand pane in MO and layout, yes Darth's layout would be correct. If you have followed the guide step by step and installed as stated, your mod lay out should reflect the same. The only discrepancy that i can see at a glance is at the bottom "Sobek-Ra Race Menu Preset", may be Darth's personal preference of a race he has added for his own play through. Cleaned esm's should be placed after optimized Dragonborn textures, before USLEEP (Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch) i.e between the two

Berndaroy

Edited by berndaroy

I'm trying to make my own DBM patch merge and can't find DBM_Sofia_patch.esp in any of the patch archives. Can anyone help?

Found, it's no longer included in v19 of the patch collection... Had to pick it up from v18final.

Thanks berndaroy, it's good to know but now I finally managed to make my merge... Guess I'll keep the patch in it so I don't go through the trouble of merging again.

I also had a hell of a time trying to work around the fact that the v19 CACO patch seems to be completely bugged (100+ unresolved references and other bugs in xEdit). I merged v18 in but I'm not sure it's compatible with v19 of Legacy... At least xEdit reports it clean, so I guess all the formids should be correct? We'll see.

Edited by godescalcus

I also had a hell of a time trying to work around the fact that the v19 CACO patch seems to be completely bugged (100+ unresolved references and other bugs in xEdit). I merged v18 in but I'm not sure it's compatible with v19 of Legacy... At least xEdit reports it clean, so I guess all the formids should be correct? We'll see.

Interesting I have a feeling V19 of LOTD might now use v2.0 of CACO and that's was the one SirJesto used for the Merge he provides. I notice there is a pacth for V1.2 of the LOTD Patches page suggest you look there.

Found, it's no longer included in v19 of the patch collection... Had to pick it up from v18final.

Thanks berndaroy, it's good to know but now I finally managed to make my merge... Guess I'll keep the patch in it so I don't go through the trouble of merging again.

Due to how v19 works, the sofia patch is no longer necessary.

Interesting I have a feeling V19 of LOTD might now use v2.0 of CACO and that's was the one SirJesto used for the Merge he provides. I notice there is a pacth for V1.2 of the LOTD Patches page suggest you look there.

The first merged patch released for the guide uses CACO 2.0, but I've asked at the patch page and sirjesto now reupload the new merged patch for our guide but with old CACO.

I forgot which one is it but it should be the last version.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hi, sorry to ask but, in the guide at 

Enhanced Lights and FX

In the TES5Edit part, it says:

1. Open TES5Edit and load ONLY CWIELnFXPatch.esp.
  2. Navigate to CWIELnFXPatch.esp\ CELL \ Block 4\ Sub-Block 5 \ 000CAB92 <WinterholdCollegeArchMageQuarters> \ Temporary\ 0403D42F <FarmInteriorLight01>.
  3. Right Click and Select Change FormID.
  4. Enter xx1670C3 into the box (xx refers to the same number as EnhancedLightsandFX.esp replace the xx part with these 2 number).
  5. Close TES5Edit and save changes.

I have no idea what "xx" refers to  :unsure: 
Also, the path indicates the 
0403D42F formID, but maybe it's a typo because i only have 0503D42F

EDIT:
Well i loaded 
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp and found 051670C3 at the same path, so i used it.
Am i right ?

Edited by ThY

Hi, sorry to ask but, in the guide at

Enhanced Lights and FX

In the TES5Edit part, it says:

• Open TES5Edit and load ONLY CWIELnFXPatch.esp.
  • Navigate to CWIELnFXPatch.esp\ CELL \ Block 4\ Sub-Block 5 \ 000CAB92 <WinterholdCollegeArchMageQuarters> \ Temporary\ 0403D42F <FarmInteriorLight01>.
  • Right Click and Select Change FormID.
  • Enter xx1670C3 into the box (xx refers to the same number as EnhancedLightsandFX.esp replace the xx part with these 2 number).
  • Close TES5Edit and save changes.
I have no idea what "xx" refers to :unsure:

Also, the path indicates the

0403D42F formID, but maybe it's a typo because i only have 0503D42F

EDIT:

Well i loaded

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp and found 051670C3 at the same path, so i used it.

Am i right ?

Yes you are correct. XX in this term is related to your mod index on your load order.

The first merged patch released for the guide uses CACO 2.0, but I've asked at the patch page and sirjesto now reupload the new merged patch for our guide but with old CACO.

I forgot which one is it but it should be the last version.

Just wanted to confirm that the Sofia patch is no longer needed because of the v2.5 update the author of the Sofia mod made.

If someone is getting errors with a CACO patch, it means you are using the wrong version of that patch.

The patch in the main Legacy FOMOD is for v2.0 of CACO. The patch for v1.2 of CACO can be found in the MISCELLANEOUS file section of Patch Central.

Also, the latest "LOTD Patches Merged" file now contains v1.2 of the CACO patch.

Just wanted to confirm that the Sofia patch is no longer needed because of the v2.5 update the author of the Sofia mod made.

If someone is getting errors with a CACO patch, it means you are using the wrong version of that patch.

The patch in the main Legacy FOMOD is for v2.0 of CACO. The patch for v1.2 of CACO can be found in the MISCELLANEOUS file section of Patch Central.

Also, the latest "LOTD Patches Merged" file now contains v1.2 of the CACO patch.

thanks for confirming SirJesto.

Is there a reason we aren't using v2.0 for CACO? big changes?

The changes in CACO v2 require starting a new game. 

That was part of the reason the other was not all the patches we use in the guide have been updated for v2.0 of CACO. So me, Nozzer and Darth decided best to just stick with version 1.2 until it had matured.

I am planning on doing a complete new install of the guide as soon as I can which could be as early as next weekend if Darth manages to finish the office. He has made great progress over the last 2 days.  So I will look at the CACO v2.0 situation and other patches but for now we stick with V1.2

Edited by DarkladyLexy