SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Just a suggestion for Blowing in the Wind installation.  Makes more sense to use the Heavy version of lanterns, otherwise they blow around like crazy...very unrealistic.

I have problems even with heavy. I'm thinking of pulling it out of mine. They blow as if there was a constant 50mph wind. The flame should be blown out at this point. lol

Part way installing this guide and have just installed ICW. Im not sure where to put the Immersive College of Winterhold - No Save on Teleport Script Fix? Is this file merged into ICW file  itself in MO or in root skyrim data file somewhere else? The fix archive contains data/scripts folder and no such filetree in ICW itself so just wanted to double check. 

i installed it as seperatemod in MO.

Majestic Mountains is finally out for Classic.  You should check it out.  I've been using them since swapping to SSE and definitely wouldn't use any other mountains again.

Thanks JD will take a look at it when i am back up and running might even simply things cos of One Mountain and Northfire's Photoreal Mountains akward installation.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

How do I apply bash tags to these?

"[Dreadflopps Leveled Lists - SRLE Extended]

CORE
 Dreadflopps Leveled Lists - SRLE Extended - 12/10/16 - by Dreadflopp

Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - Dreadflopps Leveled Lists - SRLE Extended

Mod Notes: This the collection leveled lists for various mods used in this guide.

Bash Tag Update Required:
DELEV
RELEV
Set these bash tags in Wrye Bash when you create the Bashed Patch to all 3 esps in this archive."

Since they are part of the merge - "CACO - Patches.esp"?  am I able to assign bash tags to the whole merge created by MergePlugins, as shown here:

Complete Alchemy And Cooking Overhaul

Files to merge:

• CACO_AOS_Patch.esp (Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul - Patches)
  • CACO_CRF.esp (Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul - Patches)
  • CACO_CoinReplacer_Patch.esp (Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul - Patches)
  • FrostFall_CACO - Patch.esp (CACO - iNeed and Frostfall Patches)
  • CACO_GrayCowl_Patch.esp (Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul - Patches)
  • CACO_GrayCowl_Patch_lvl list.esp (Dreadflopps Leveled Lists - SRLE Extended)
  • iNeed_CACO - Patch.esp (CACO - iNeed and Frostfall Patches)
  • CACO_3DNPC.esp (More Patches for CACO)
  • CACO_3DNPC_Patch_lvl list.esp (Dreadflopps Leveled Lists - SRLE Extended)
  • CACO_konahrik_acc.esp (More Patches for CACO)
  • CACO-Ordinatored.esp (CACO - Ordinatored)
  • CACO_SkyTEST_lvl list.esp (Dreadflopps Leveled Lists - SRLE Extended)
  • SRLE Extended LOTD - CACO - SkyUI.esp (SRLE Extended LOTD - CACO - SkyUI)
  • CACO - Undeath patch.esp (Extra CACO Compatibility Patches)
  • CACO_USLEEP_Patch.esp (Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul - Patches)
  • CACO_SkyrimImmersiveCreatures+DLC2_Patch.esp (Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul - Patches)

Merge name:

• --- CACO Patches Merged - SRLE Extended LOTD

Filename:

• CACO - Patches.esp

Left Pane Placement:

• Directly After Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim

Bash Tag Updated Required:
DELEV
INVENT
NAMES
RELEV

but not the individual files.  Do I need to disassemble the merge, bash all Dreadflopps patches, and then remerge using Merge Plugins?

Edited by bmccarti

maybe it's just my setup with this issue, but I've installed the Animations and Skeleton section twice exactly per the guide.  I sporadically get funky stuttering and weird lock-ups/crashes, NPCs getting all "stretchy" after loading screens, etc. and Crash Fixes giving me this message...

27 Aug 23:10:00 Skyrim has crashed while setting up FootIK. Some things you can try to fix this problem:
1. Reduce the amount of installed animations.
2. Try reload the save until it works.

Anyone else getting any funkyness like this?

Is the wrye bash bashed patch the skyproc patcher that this mod is referring to? If not, how do I complete the installation of ASIS?

[ASIS]

CORE
 ASIS - 1.42.5.H - by The ASIS Team

Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - ASIS Patcher 1-42-5 Hacked

Special Installation: Do not install the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

• Docs folder

Mod Notes: This mod is designed to modify NPCs for additional perks, spells, etc. Currently, for the purposes of this guide it is only used to fix enchantments not working for NPCs. NPCs can only get the effects from some armor enchantments by default. This is because some enchantments require a specific perk to be effective and only the player has the perk. This adds the required perk to every NPC in the game so they can get full benefit from enchanted items.

20px-Info-Logo.png      Notice:This mod is not fully installed until the SkyProc Patcher is executed in the final section of the guide.
Edited by bmccarti

No it's not.

Easy way to do it is hit the Data tab on MO. Scroll down to Skyproc Patchers. Click on the arrow to the side of Skyproc Patchers. There will be options for ASIS and Dual Sheath Redux patch.

Click on the arrow next to ASIS. You'll see a few options there, but what you want to do is Right Click on ASIS.jar and select Add as Executable. That will add ASIS to the list of executables with LOOT, Wrye Bash etc etc. When you get to the end of the guide just run that ASIS executable.

And the same deal for Dual Sheath Redux as well.

It's not specifically mentioned in the guide how to do that because the guide is more pitched at an experienced modder who has done all this before. There's other ways of going about it, like using the SUM (Skyproc Unified Manager) program, but I prefer to do the Skyproccers separately.

Edited by Nozzer66

Thanks Nozzer! I'm all the way to the "Finishing up" section of the guide, and I gotta say, I have learned so much! It's been an incredible journey, and I know that I will make the game that much more enjoyable. I can't thank you all enough for all the help you have given throughout.

Hey all.  Just did my SRLEX-LotD install and have been having blast past few days, loving the overall setup/look/feel!  But, realized there's a few major issues that I really want to wait to see resolved/updated before I get too deep in my last playthrough (LotD v19.1, CACO v2, win 10 VRAM update, etc).  

Sooo, In the meantime I'm going to add some more fixes to my patches in this guide in anticipation of the revised guide.  Here's an example (that drove me nuts!!)...https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzMqSzmzLLXkcVNNUXlJak9xRWM

As your playing/played through, plz feel free to PM me (not in this forum) with any little visual issues that you find and I'll see if I can monkey with the meshes/textures and add to the list.  Not good at scripting stuff...just cosmetics really :P

Thx!

Edited by Gutmaw

So I believe this is normal, but just to confirm, after running Wrye Bash and created the bashed patch, a bunch of the .esps on the plugins menu will shut off, yes?

yes this means those esp's are now merged into the bash patch. This is a little trick we can use to reduce overall esp count by the end of the guide your esp count should be somewhere around the 200ish mark.